Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moiunt and Blade Warband, and Mount and Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars. [Completed: Multi-Event winners]

IlluminatiRex's Avatar Are you on the square?
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Moiunt and Blade Warband, and Mount and Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars. [Completed: Multi-Event winners]

Hello! I am going to be hosting the Mount and Blade Warband and Napoleonic Wars events! Rules are as follows. For Napoleonic Wars, I felt something different was needed from the base game, so instead of doing duels, it will be the Commander Battle mode.

If you wish to sign up, please do so by August 1st, 2014. Just say you are signing up if you wish to!

-Native-
    1) Bracketed 1v1 duels
    2) Equipment will have to be picked beforehand by staff, to prevent any sort of advantage.
    3) Duels will go first to 5 kills
    4) Duelers must stay in the designated fighting area, if someone leaves the area, a point is given to the other dueler.

-Napoleonic Wars-
    1) Bracketed Commander Battle
    2) Teams of 3
    3) One team member will be Line Infantry, one will be Rifles, and one will be Cavalry
    3) Bot count will be 25 per person
    4) No Guard Infantry, Sappers, Sailors, Artillery
    5) Map will be selected from the Random-Medium selections
    6) Both teams will have to agree on a map before the map begins
    7) Map will be first to a score of 3, first to 3 wins the map and advances in the bracket

For Napoleonic Wars, please state the TWC names of your teammembers. Sign Up!

Italics denote those that I am not fully sure what they are signed up for.

Participants

Native
    Lord William
    KnightofUlster
    BM309K58SMERCH
    Dictator of the Roman Republic
    Mackles

Napoleonic Wars
    Teamless: BM309K58SMERCH, Lord William, KnightofUlster, Mackles, Dictator of the Roman Republic, Dr. Mac
    Last edited by IlluminatiRex; August 11, 2014 at 10:16 PM.
    I am the author of the "Weaker Towers" and "Officers Of" series of mods for Total War: Warhammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Holmes
    One of the problems with trying to write about the First World War is that most people have already read Wilfred Owen and Siegfried Sassoon, Pat Barker and Sebastian Faulks before you get to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Fisher
    Can the Army win the war before the Navy loses it?

Default Re: Moiunt and Blade Warband, and Mount and Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars.

Since Norseman is not around to win this thing, the least I can do is participate for his sake and try to do him honor.

Napoleonic:
    Dr Mac will be my second, assuming he is willing.
    Will find a third player, PM me if interested

I will also participate in Native
    Last edited by Mithridate; July 20, 2014 at 03:25 PM.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

KnightofUlster's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: Moiunt and Blade Warband, and Mount and Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars.

do i just sign up with a reply?

Lord William's Avatar Duke of Nottingham
    Citizen

I will play (I have both) I will fight alone
    Last edited by Lord William; July 25, 2014 at 09:13 AM.

Section Editor ES
    LibrarianLocal ModeratorCitizenCdeC
    Under the patronage of Jom • Patron of Riverknight & Stildawn

BM309K58SMERCH's Avatar Centenarius

I think I will sign up for Napoleonic Wars. But I don't have a team to play with, and I am also playing in the Wargame:RD event.

Citizen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KnightofUlster View Post
    do i just sign up with a reply?
    Yes! Since signups are a bit low for this, I'm going to extend the sign up deadline until next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord William View Post
    I will play (I have both) I will fight alone
    For NW you have to have a team, Mithradates was looking for a 3rd teammate, and BM309K58SMERCH is looking for an NW team.

Quote Originally Posted by BM309K58SMERCH View Post
    I think I will sign up for Napoleonic Wars. But I don't have a team to play with, and I am also playing in the Wargame:RD event.
    I am the author of the "Weaker Towers" and "Officers Of" series of mods for Total War: Warhammer!
    One of the problems with trying to write about the First World War is that most people have already read Wilfred Owen and Siegfried Sassoon, Pat Barker and Sebastian Faulks before you get to them.

Mackles's Avatar Roma Invicta

I'll sign up to break heads in M&B, and if anyone needs a teammate for NW add me on Steam.
    MacklesMod - A series of mini-mods that apply tweaks, changes or fixes to Rome II & Attila
    Sigs out of date, mods ain't!

Patronized by Inarus. Constantly.

The Roman Republic's Avatar Alea iacta est
    Citizen Content Emeritus

How is it judged, will an overseer spectate the battles?

Citizen

Blog Entries

Yes, the tournament will be overseen by me. As well, we have reached half the amount of people we need for a Native Tourney!
    Last edited by IlluminatiRex; July 27, 2014 at 01:44 PM.

Citizen Content Emeritus

I'll join both then.

BM309K58SMERCH's Avatar Centenarius

I wouldn't mind signing up for the Native one, but my list is already filled with the Wargame competition and other stuff that will prevent me from being active most of the time.

Citizen

Blog Entries

We'll work out a time once we get every signed up, in the mean time I'm going to figure out the optimal armor and weapons to use for this!

Quote Originally Posted by Mithridate View Post
    Since Norseman is not around to win this thing, the least I can do is participate for his sake and try to do him honor.

Napoleonic:
    Dr Mac will be my second, assuming he is willing.
    Will find a third player, PM me if interested

I will also participate in Native

You better win for me, or else....

nah just kidding, do your best and you will win!

Citizen Content Emeritus

So when is this kicking off? seeing as its now the 1st.

Citizen

Blog Entries

Alright, sorry for the delay. Sign ups are now closed off, and I'm not sure if NW is going to take place as I once envisioned it. If everyone is OK with doing a melee tournoment in NW as well, I'll change it to that. I want to aim for sometime between Wednesday-Thursday for the Warband Tournament, and Thursday-Friday for the NW one.

I am currently traveling and have been unable to get it to work on my computer so I risk forfeiting this. I wont be back and able to play until the 25th august.

I will however visit Dr Mac for a couple days starting tomorrow and may be able to play then, but I'd be unable to play Mac himself...
    I wholly understand that this probably means my forfeit and apologize for the annoyance - I cannot vie any promises for anything but return date.

When I signed up I expected to be able to play on the laptop and thus adapt to tournament times but that is just not possible now.

May the mighty norseman forgive me...
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Citizen

Blog Entries

Alright, thank you for letting me know

I'm currently in France and won't be able to play until I get home on Friday. So if I must forfeit then so be it!

(Though ofc you will all wait for me! )
    MacklesMod - A series of mini-mods that apply tweaks, changes or fixes to Rome II & Attila

Citizen

Blog Entries

Yeah, for the Native one you will. However, the good news is it that you can still make the NW one.

The Native Tournament will also be small, but it also helps with making the small bracket

Well I'm back now! Have I missed the Native comp? Are all the details going to be posted on this thread?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast