Thread: Cant Defend anything.

Default Cant Defend anything.

Been watching the bug report for a while now, and am starting to think I might be the only one with this issue.

Whatever race I pick, if I do not start the battle am not able to join it. All the defensive war that the NPC declare during it turn get automatically auto resolve.

For me it is highly game breaking since I cannot save my general, my city nor my troop in this process.

Any idea if it a wanted feature?

Default Re: Cant Defend anything.

Quote Originally Posted by BarrelDragons View Post
    Been watching the bug report for a while now, and am starting to think I might be the only one with this issue.

Whatever race I pick, if I do not start the battle am not able to join it. All the defensive war that the NPC declare during it turn get automatically auto resolve.

For me it is highly game breaking since I cannot save my general, my city nor my troop in this process.

Any idea if it a wanted feature?
    It might be that the hotseat-oriented campaign is forcing an autoresolve on you; when choosing your faction for the campaign, look in the bottom right corner for a checkbox marked 'autoresolve all battles' (or something similar).

Otherwise, I'm not quite sure what could cause it. Is there anything available in the log file (the file 'system.log' in the Medieval II Total War folder)?
    Taram Chalco - Elizabeth Westcliffe - Kesaris - Erika Homewood - Kalian Benton Galhansen

--The Infinite Notebook of Perpetually Unfinished Squirrel Sketches--

Default Re: Cant Defend anything.