Thread: How to instal region mod 2.4 help

Laetus

Default How to instal region mod 2.4 help

Hi, I need help, how to install Region mod 2.4 I clic the laucherReg but nothing.

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

Default Re: How to instal region mod 2.4 help

Too old and too long ago to remember. It will also overwrite your vanilla copy.

Laetus

is that I had to download from another site, because the theme of the region mod 2.4 the link is as spoiled, I followed the instructions but I do not understand, because when unzip mod where I have medieval 2 total war, a folder is created that RGM2.4 called clear and there are several folders, data, and a file regionmodBM called LaucherReg, I click and indications but no passa says nothing. if you have any idea how to help or so, you'll be thankful =), is that in this mod there the empire of Mali and the Emirate of Hejaz, and I have only Medieval 2 Total war, I have the Kingdoms and I would like for at least have this to play despite not having the Kingdoms which is already a problem. still have available the beta 1.5 mod region where the Mali Empire but has the Emirate of Hejaz, or the wonders of each civilization as the Kaaba, the Cathedral of St. Sofia etc ...

Laetus

Make a copy of your Medieval II total War folder, rename it RegionMod,and paste the contents into the folder so that data folder you're looking at overwrites the existing one, and the regionmodBM should just follow.

Laetus

rename the file and I pasted the contents of the folder inside the game starts fine, but every time I pick a faction and give to accept and play leads me to the game menu, activating prove laucherReg but follows the same thing. is that the first time I did it I remember that I went well, but now I'm back to try not, had version 1.5 mod idk if region may interfere or prevent it from playing 2.4

Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by Zayah View Post
    This upload must have been done by sb2ean before his disappearance. I can only give you for instructions I learned in RTW and worked in Medieval2 before Kingdoms was released. This seems like over five years ago now.