Thread: Empire Total War Darth Mod Hardest Difficulty Prussian Campaign

Laetus

Default Empire Total War Darth Mod Hardest Difficulty Prussian Campaign

Took a very large vote via a few Empire Total War Facebook groups, Prussia won out over Pirates with England close behind and Russia/The Ottoman Empire close behind them. I'll be sharing my campaign with all of the internet please feel free to check it out and give me tips and potential strategies. This will be balls to the wall as hard as it gets and with maybe one of the most difficult factions in the game! Let me know what you think!
    Last edited by irishron; July 16, 2014 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Removed Youtube link Advertizing

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

Default Re: Empire Total War Darth Mod Hardest Difficulty Prussian Campaign

Welcome.
    Possibly time to read this as part of it does pertain the advertizing of your youtube channel on this site.
    First it goes in your sig, no place else or you are are defying site policy as spelled out in the Terms of Service I linked.
    Second you have to be a member for a week and have a minimum of 25 posts to have these privileges.
    Your link will be removed until these conditions are fulfilled.
    Enjoy your stay.

Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by irishron View Post
    Welcome.
    Possibly time to read this as part of it does pertain the advertizing of your youtube channel on this site.
    First it goes in your sig, no place else or you are are defying site policy as spelled out in the Terms of Service I linked.
    Second you have to be a member for a week and have a minimum of 25 posts to have these privileges.
    Your link will be removed until these conditions are fulfilled.
    Enjoy your stay.

I appreciate your reply. I will fulfill the conditions you've listed. I hope I can become a friend and peer in the future!

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Moderator Emeritus

MEANWHILE... where can we watch that campaign?

I also don't know the rules about advertising youtube channels. But could he post the videos only in here, without advertising the youtube channel?
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

I believe this is what this was originally intended for. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-videos-thread
    Posting a link to his videos in here is okay as long as it cannot be construed as advertizing for his youtube channel.

Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by irishron View Post
    I believe this is what this was originally intended for. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-videos-thread
    Posting a link to his videos in here is okay as long as it cannot be construed as advertizing for his youtube channel.
    Your interest is most appreciated, I would very much like to get feedback and to have fun with peers who enjoy the game as much as I do. I really do not want this to be advertising my youtube channel as the channel plays games but nothing like ETW in addition to that none of my friends really enjoy the game so I was wanting to find people who could appreciate it like I do. When I do record the campaign I'll start putting it up on my channel and linking it to the thread shown above. I haven't seen any videos in there and most of the screen shots have since been removed from time. Would it be possible to create a new thread for videos specifically?

There won't be a separate video thread. There has not been enough call to split them. Possibly many of the images were purged by Imageshack for being nonpaying customers.

Laetus

I understand, I appreciate you being patient with me. I have not had a good amount of time to really dig into the forums and start talking but rest assured I will do so ASAP!

I occasionally post links to my video's in these forums particularly my 'Didz Plays Prussia' video's as they are tutorial in nature and often explain how to resolve issues that new players are having with the game. However, there is a big difference between that and starting a thread merely to promote views on your YouTube channel. In theory, a member could track through from the video link and find my channel on YouTube to subscribe, but that isn't the intention or purpose of posting the link. What I would not want to see or encourage are loads of threads being started just to promote YouTube channels, and I'm glad there are rules to prevent it happening.

Laetus

I agree completely. I've wanted to become a member of this community for a very long time but haven't had the chance to really get connected here as ETW was not a priority. I was able to upgrade my PC recently and now I am able to play the game with mods and record it at the same time. I genuinely want advice and to share my experiences with others. If I wanted to advertise a let's play there would be different ways of doing so and there would be much more recent games that would draw much more attention than ETW.