Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where's the AI?

gastovski's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Where's the AI?

Dem Turks .

The CAI is acting just as it should be. Though I would recommend playing on VH campaign.

As for the BAI, it's quite normal for it to act the way it does. You will always get the occasional suicidal intent, although less frequently than vanilla.
    You should find it much for intelligent actually, especially formation-wise. In the end I recommend VH/N, unless you want tough fights.
    DarthMod Moderator
    "For what is a man, if he cannot change the world for better." - 11th Century Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Auran View Post
    The CAI is acting just as it should be. Though I would recommend playing on VH campaign.

As for the BAI, it's quite normal for it to act the way it does. You will always get the occasional suicidal intent, although less frequently than vanilla.
    You should find it much for intelligent actually, especially formation-wise. In the end I recommend VH/N, unless you want tough fights.
    Then sadly DME is not for me. I really do not enjoy constant DOWs every turn because it renders the diplomacy and trade part of the game mostly pointless and shifts the focus solely on military.

BAI does not seem to be a challenge at all for me regardless of the difficulty. I agree it is vastly better than vanilla but just recently when attacked from two sides it just shifted its focus from one attacker to another getting withered from both and not doing much damage to either. True, it was in pretty much hopeless position but I am yet to see a mod that actually let the AI retreat when there is no other option but to die pointlessly.
    Last edited by Resurrection; July 24, 2014 at 01:50 PM.

Mod Leader, Mapper & Bohemian Researcher

gastovski's Avatar Campidoctor

It's a crappy game and without mods %150 unplayable already. Just don't except too much and enjoy as much as you can. DME surely provides dat enjoyment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12