Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Conflicts of Westeros 1 [Custom Character HS]

Luume's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Conflicts of Westeros 1 [Custom Character HS]

Could people please finish their custom characters very soon, I plan on making the characters soon and as such would like to make all the characters together.

Who has yet to do theirs?

Civis

Right, so due to time issues, I'm going to have to leave this. I'm already holding it up, and don't want to do so later. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes

Iron Aquilifer's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I will replace if at all possible

Faction: Starks
    New House: Frost
    Sigil:

Name: Benjen
    Portrait:

Traits: Loyalty Starter 1 (0pts); FactionLeader 1 (0pts); NightBattleCapable 1 (0pts); NaturalMilitarySkill 3 (3pts); GoodCommander 2 (2pts); Disciplinarian 3 (3pts); Energetic 2 (2pts)
    Ancillaries: Clansmen; Hunters
    Biography:
    The Mountain Clans have always been a warlike people. Their very way of life revolves around fighting for survival, on a daily basis. When the cold winds of winter descends, the old leave to give the young a chance of life. Endless skirmishing with their neighbors creates a people who are warriors first, and First-Men second.

It is from these people that the new rulers of the North came. The Frosts were rulers of the highest and most inaccessible of the Mountain peaks, their presence only ever known when the white-clad bands ravaged the lands below them. None of the clans could claim that the Frosts had left them untouched; the Frosts fought far and wide for supplies vital for Winter.

The Starks had been suffering for years, through war and disease and simple ill-luck. The great kings were falling like Autumn leaves, while the weak ones slowly plunged the realm further and further in to despair. Things were going to change, whether the Wolves wanted it or not.

Chief Benjen Frost of the Icepeaks, after ten years at the court of the Winter Kings, returned home with a purpose. He toiled away on his Mountain peaks, slowly and slowly withdrawing his clan's interactions with the rest of the realm until only rumour passed between the clans. As a short but harsh winter descended on the land, Benjen struck.

They were the White Walkers of the tales come true. Clad in white fur, covered in blankets of virgin snow, the warriors of Clan Frost struck at the other clans. Wull, Norrey, Flint, Burley, Harclay, Liddle, Knott; they all fell to the wraiths who struck out of the white gloom. With every near-bloodless victory Benjen's host grew with the vanquished clan Chiefs. When Winter ended, Benjen had secured the loyalty of all of the other Mountain Clans, reinforcing their loyalty with marriage and lavish gifts.

When news of the happenings in the Mountains reached the Wolves of Winterfell, Benjen had cemented himself as "Lord Chief".

Before the Kings of Winter could do anything about this fierce clansman who could fight in the middle of Winter, disaster struck the royal family, leaving it weak and on the verge of extinction. Using his friendship with the dying youth Rodrik Stark, Benjen secured a marriage with the young girl Sansa Stark. This cemented Benjen's position as a serious contender for the crown. He was respected, if not loved, by many of the noble houses, and this, coupled with the incompetence of the Stark rulers, saw to it that the Frost would end up as King. When Rodrik died putting on his armour, Benjen moved quickly, his "White Walkers" securing the surviving young Stark Princes. Benjen went on to declare himself High Regent, until a Stark reached majority. He took command of the Northern host, finally driving back the Ironborn from the heartlands of the North. He then went on campaign against the Wildlings who had been raiding as far south as Moat Cailin.

While he was away, his first-born son, Brandon, secured his own future by marrying the girl Bethany Stark. With this marriage, the young noble had given himself a better claim than his father. However, the threat of his father not wishing to give up his own claim caused the young man to falter. Instead, he secretly saw to the deaths of the last Stark children.

Benjen had himself crowned at the wall, atop a mountain of rotting Wildling dead. The army roared his name, the Starks forgotten.

Note: Here is the necessary stuffs (custom portrait, ancillaries ect.)

ALSO:
    Can in the expanded file, we have the FOMER_FACTION_LEADER be set for all factions as "King"? Many thanks

https://www.mediafire.com/?93f602kko3njic4

Axis Sunsoar's Avatar Domesticus

Well... I couldn't get the site for the banners to work, but everyone, meet House Giantsblood

Torald Giantsblood

Traits Loyalty Starter 1 (0pts); FactionLeader 1 (0pts); NightBattleCapable 1 (0pts); NaturalMilitarySkill 3 (3pts); GoodCommander 1 (1pt); LogisticalSkill 3 (3 pts)StrategyDread 2 (2pts); Disciplinarian 1 (1pt)

ancillaries: wildlings (already in game)
    Mountaincrusher

+1 authority, +2 Dread, +2 HitPoints, +1 command
    desc: The hammer of the Giantsblood clan leaders, last wielded by Torald's father, who fell at the wall, taken by Torald during the battle, after the King was slain and all hope was seen to be lost.

Torald was born a wildling, the son of the chief of one of the great clans. He lived as lavish a life as could be afforded by their people, and grew skilled in the ways of war. The name Giantsblood was not far off, as he and all other members of his family are well over usual size. He and his father marched south together when the wildlings were united under the current Magnar of the Thenns, who began calling himself King Beyond the Wall. When the wildlings crossed the wall, they met only token resistance, and were soon ravaging the north, unstopped by the weak Stark rulers.

Torald himself was given leave to sack and then occupy the dreadfort. The Boltons living there were all put to the sword, save the son and heir of King Domeric, who, being of a like age to Torald himself, was respected and taken in as a friend by the latter. Torald remained in the Dreadfort during the remainder of the raid, proving himself to be a fearful and harsh leader, though to the people of the dreadfort he was thought to be sent by the gods, a miracle compared to the vicious Boltons who had previously ruled. Every day, word of more Wildling successes reached his ears, until one day, Torald learned that there were new lords in the north.

A clansman calling himself Frost had taken control of the North's forces, and begun to drive them back. Heeding the words of his king, Torald gathered his men and marched to the wall, where a great, and seemingly final battle would be fought. The warriors of Benjen Frost fought fiercely, and the Wildlings were battled back.
    Attempting to halt the backflow of the combat, the one time Magnarr of the Thenns and newly crowned king on the wall broke forward to fight Frost one on one, but he was cut down swiftly. Order broke down in the Wildling ranks, and as the force splintered, Torald saw his father fall. Racing to his side, Torald found him all but dead.

The chief of the Giantsblood clan extended a mighty hammer to his only son, with it came the whispered words. "The day is lost, take what men you can and flee now." To his shame, Torald did just that, gathering up whatever wildlings he could maintain order among, he left the field, his body intact, but his honor lost. However, he did not flee the way his father had intended, instead moving South, to the Dreadfort. There he was surprised to find that the lords of many of the castles that had been taken by the Wildlings were willing to swear fealty. Karhold, Widow's Watch, the Wolf's Den, Flint's Finger, and Barrowtown all swore their blades to him. It was time for revenge.

A new King of the Wildlings has risen, but he is no longer Beyond the Wall.

Silenced Ape's Avatar Vicarius

Have everyone posted their character?

Quote Originally Posted by Silenced Ape View Post
    Have everyone posted their character?
    No Yronwood still has too, I have messaged him several times but got no response

faction: Yronwood

New House: House Haddad

Biography: House Haddad trace its descent back to the time to fall of the Ghiscari Empire. Haddad was a young Ghiscari general at the time, when Old Ghis fell. The Valyrion noble houses competed with each other to take the city the fastest each noble house attacked old Ghis from all four sides, on the Eastern side of the city was Haddad and his Phoenix legions. House Volaryis attacked the Eastern flank. His mighty host with his dragons terrified the Haddad's men. Haddad called out loud " Oh Soldiers of Old Ghis hold your ground, the true blood of the Ghiscari runs through your veins". " Oh Sons of the Phoenix remember our words WE DO NOT SURRENDER, honor these words and die by them".

Aegon Volaryis and his brothers unleashed the might of there army and dragons on Haddad's forces, but they could not break through. The Phoenix Legions bellowed "WE DO NOT SURRENDER" slaying all men who made it to the walls and those who past through the broken gates. House Volaryis turned to its dragons for a quick victory, but Haddad had prepared and used ballistas tipped with Valayrion steel to kill all three dragons and Aegon's brothers who rode them. House Volaryis did not breach the eastern walls, its army was shattered and honor humiliated, the insult did not end there. House Valryion was the House that took the city first and spared Haddad's life and forces on the offer he take some of house Volaryis land, Haddad took this offer earning the enmity and hatred of House Volaryis.

Over the next 100 years House Volaryis planned and plotted. House Haddad was not well liked in Valryia for being dragon slayers but were feared because they had killed dragons. When a slave riot broke out ( instigated my house Volaryis) in Valryia, House Volaryis sent assassins dressed as slaves to wipe out house Haddad; they nearly did. Andros the youngest son of Azulon Haddad was not with his family when the Assassins butchered them. Andros took his Phoneix Legions and formed the mercenary group the Phoenix-born. At this time Lord Yronwood appealed to Andros for help against his sons in a Civil war in the Dornish mountains. Before leaving Andros brutally murdered the young members of house Volaryis ensuring the Line would end soon after.

Andros Haddad was a cruel and cunning man his dark blue eyes sought to restore his family honor in Westros. Lord Yronwood faced rebellion from three of his four sons, Andros ensured that all his sons perished in the conflict sparking another war between the houses in the Dornish marches. Andros stayed in Yronwood as each house fought each other to the brink. Weakened the other houses bent the knee to Andros and his Phoneix crown.

House Sigil:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JoinTheRealm_sigil (1).png 
Views:	8 
Size:	241.8 KB 
ID:	311321

Character Name: Andros

Character Age: 25

Character Portrait:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dark.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	10.4 KB 
ID:	311319

Character Location: Yronwood

Ancillaries:
    Ancillary exotic_merchant Effect Trading 10
    Ancillary house_strategist Effect Command 2

Traits:
    Sword_of_the_Phoenix Effect Law 1 Effect Dread 1 Effect Command 1 Effect HitPoints 2
    Aspiring_Commander Effect Command 2
    Conscientious_Trainer Effect TroopMorale 1 Effect MovementPoints 2
    Brutal_Conqueror Effect Chivalry -1 Effect Looting 10
    Talent_for_Command Effect Command 1
    Cruel_Leader Effect Chivalry -2

Sorry for the delay House Biography will be up shortly
    Last edited by Salah-ad-deen; August 11, 2014 at 06:43 AM.

Silenced Ape's Avatar Vicarius

Are we all ready then?

I'm afraid not. This HS is now postponed for 2 weeks as I am out of the country and unable to start the HS

If the file(s) still need to be edited, I will do it. Then stick up the edited files as a patch which will mean Luume doesnt have to do anything except set the pword and upload first save

I have not got the time atm. People can live for 2 weeks and you may edit your characters if you wish

Valyrion's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by 619 View Post
    Faction : Arryn

House Sigil :

Character Name : Batman

Character Age : 20

Character Portrait :
    NOOOOOOOO. He's got batman on his side!
    (look at the sigil on the armor, and the batarang in his hand....)

Quote Originally Posted by Luume View Post
    I have not got the time atm. People can live for 2 weeks and you may edit your characters if you wish
    I meant get everything ready for u for when u return but whatever

If you want to save me time you could I'd just check over it when I got back. The help would be much appreciated

Alright, so excepting for the banners, I have added in everything and thus far it is working

However there are a few points that will need to be addressed.... at least in my eyes:

Stark- noffin, I iz set
    Bolton- the heir is Prince Vayon Bolton and Giantsblood is unmarried....
    Hoare- the heir is Gevin Goodbrother, who married Sondir's elder sister
    Mudd- the heir is the imprisoned Prince Tristifer
    Arryn- the heir is the imprisoned Prince Talon
    Lannister- Seems set family-tree wise: three austaw brothers
    Stormking- heir is looking like the bastard cousin-in-law of Robert
    Gardener- heir is a bastard cousin-in-law
    Yronwood- heir is unset yet
    Martell- heir is a Martell from a lower branch...

EDIT: What I am trying to say is that maybe a few suggestions for Princes/Heirs would be a viable option.....
    Last edited by Iron Aquilifer; August 12, 2014 at 05:11 AM.

I'm afraid I can't look into it too much, very busy. Once I get back I will have a proper talk with you on skype or something mannis and you can take me through what you've done. But good work

It was more aimed at the actual players But yeah sure do bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Stannis the Mannis View Post
    It was more aimed at the actual players But yeah sure do bother.
    Shall we all make an heir then? That would seem to solve many of the problems listed

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast