Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Total war: Rome 2 Elimination Tournament [Completed: Reptilicus wins]

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: Total war: Rome 2 Elimination Tournament - RESERVE SIGN UP OPEN!

Quote Originally Posted by alQamar View Post
    hi guys,
    can you please have a look at the replay of Darren and TWLegend. I saw the max 4 same ground unit rules was violated by Darren's infantry.
    We noticed but Darren lost so it wouldn't change result because he didn't won. If he would be won it, then it would be rematch or disqualify

Content Emeritus

Alright here we made some changes to rules:
    - Rome faction is banned from tournament, because their strong military and cavalry and only certain faction can beat it.

also I made some stuffs to make clear:
    Max 4 same named ground units, max. 5 same named for cavalry! Try use other named units too. (example: 4 levy pikemen and 4 pikemen, 5 citizen cavalry and 3 other cavalry.)

Normal army rules: 8 cavalry (include general unit'!!!, so 7+1)
    max 1 elephants (if you use elephants as general unit, then you can't take more elephants)

Check OP post for current rules!
    Last edited by Noif de Bodemloze; July 28, 2014 at 03:29 PM.

gg wp to my opponent

Let me know if theres anything wrong with the link or the replay.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ofxgc8tlks...to_save.replay

Quote Originally Posted by sobchack View Post
    gg wp to my opponent

Great job guys

Foederatus

gg wp to my opponent

Great play of sobchack! A deserving winner and I made to many mistakes to even contemplate a victory! Good game!

Content Emeritus

gg wp to my opponent

Awesome, watched and clear! See you in 2nd round.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeF View Post
    Great play of sobchack! A deserving winner and I made to many mistakes to even contemplate a victory! Good game!
    And you as well sir. hopefully we'll meet again in future tournaments.

Reptilicus's Avatar Civis
    Finland-Jyväskylä,from Serbia originally.

Might i suggest sharing the cap on elephant/chariots ? As in,if you bring one,you can`t bring the other - it might be expensive,but it`s still quite a deadly combination. Most high end tournaments have this rule in place...unless,you already included this rule and i misread
    Dragon of the steppe

Reptilicus
    - winner of the TWC olympics Rome 2 tournament,and many more.
    Youtube channel,bringing you true competitive,non generic multiplayer with legendary campaign guides ! https://www.youtube.com/user/ReptilicusJungleLair/

We extended the tournament by one day because it's only fair to you that we give you an extra day to practice on the map we will pick for your round.

Match schedule Change:

Round 1 will begin Sunday July 27th

Round 2 will begin Wednesday July 30th

Round 3 Will begin Friday August 1st

Round 4 Final and Bronze match will begin Sunday August 3rd

Content Emeritus

Next map for round 2 will be announcement at Tuesday morning, so you can practice on Tuesday as freely and match day will be moved to Wednesday.
    Last edited by Noif de Bodemloze; July 28, 2014 at 05:15 PM.

Content Emeritus

and here we go guys!!! ROUND 1 IS FINISHED. We have 8 hungry generals lefts and are one step closer to most wanted olympic winner with big rewards! Congratulation for round 1 winners. Soon we will eliminate 4 generals more and 4 generals will continue!

iWarsaw's Avatar Semisalis
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Upon the mountain top of bodies forming there is a Golden Throne, a place to sit in which a mighty Conqueror will reign from. All will bask in that Conquerors glorious zeal. What starts as a few men turns into thousands and the mountain grows ever higher. Will it stop growing before we reach the top? Rivers of blood will pour from the peak and drown those left below.To be left below is to be forgotten and I will not suffer that fate.

Those who are left know this, This is not tournament but a slaughter! Every missile you throw is a wasted shot, every sword and spear you thrust will be turned aside, every shield you have will splinter and brake, your armies will be crushed under the thunderous' hooves and boots of superior men!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsqJFIJ5lLs
    Last edited by iWarsaw; July 28, 2014 at 06:09 PM.
    You say you wont buy Atilla but your only lying to your self.

Motivational video for all participants :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pW9xe77qpw
    Dragon of the steppe

Reptilicus
    Youtube channel,bringing you true competitive,non generic multiplayer with legendary campaign guides ! https://www.youtube.com/user/ReptilicusJungleLair/

I'm trying to find the germans are coming and omnipotent's match? did they throw the link up here?

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by bright slap View Post
    I'm trying to find the germans are coming and omnipotent's match? did they throw the link up here?
    We decided to declare win for The germans are coming, because omnipotent-Q didn't answered to our posts and "spam messages" and he didn't care to answer for us last night, so we decided kick omni out and germans continue.

Content Emeritus

Alright, NEXT MAP FOR ROUND 2 IS:

Akink (West-East) Map is heavily forest and you can't spot your enemy so easily in begin! There is one small road in forest that only give good place for spotting. Now you can start practice Akink map and I am quite sure that this is toughest map than 1st map! If you want to see what kind map is, check Darren's made video on 3rd OP

Good luck for Generals and do not lost in forest! "Tomorrow we will dine in hell!" - Leonidas said for his army

Quote Originally Posted by Noif de Bodemloze View Post
    We decided to declare win for The germans are coming, because omnipotent-Q didn't answered to our posts and "spam messages" and he didn't care to answer for us last night, so we decided kick omni out and germans continue.
    Cool

Content Emeritus

Round 2 can start now! We will wait your round 2 replays during Wednesday! Remember read rules once before you step to battlefield so we can avoid rematches.

Good luck for all to battlefield!

Quote Originally Posted by Noif de Bodemloze View Post
    Round 2 can start now! We will wait your round 2 replays during Wednesday! Remember read rules once before you step to battlefield so we can avoid rematches.

Good luck for all to battlefield!
    Just a question Noif,i might be away tomorrow for a better part of the day,doing some business and all,in case i can`t get back at a reasonable time,would it be possible to have my game with TPP the day after? If it`s not possible,i`ll try to fit my schedule somehow.
    Dragon of the steppe

Reptilicus

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Reptilicus View Post
    Just a question Noif,i might be away tomorrow for a better part of the day,doing some business and all,in case i can`t get back at a reasonable time,would it be possible to have my game with TPP the day after? If it`s not possible,i`ll try to fit my schedule somehow.
    Then try make it asap on Thursday!