Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: Total war: Rome 2 Elimination Tournament [Completed: Reptilicus wins]

Foederatus

Default Re: Total war: Rome 2 Elimination Tournament - FINISHED (Winner: The Caledonian)

First a big thank you for Noif and Bunny for organizing this tournament! Well done it was not always easy but the two of you handled it as pros!
    Congratulations to Reptillicus for winning the tournament and to Sobchack for his silver medal!
    Thank you to Craig TW for the amazing first prize!
    And finally to everyone who played along and to TWC for hosting this event!

Default Re: Total war: Rome 2 Elimination Tournament - FINISHED (Winner: The Caledonian)

GG Reptilicus well deserved My EpicFriend

Reptilicus's Avatar Civis
    Finland-Jyväskylä,from Serbia originally.

Many many epic thanks
    Dragon of the steppe

Reptilicus
    - winner of the TWC olympics Rome 2 tournament,and many more.
    Youtube channel,bringing you true competitive,non generic multiplayer with legendary campaign guides ! https://www.youtube.com/user/ReptilicusJungleLair/

alQamar's Avatar Citizen

Don't want to salt your victory but to be honest it would have been fair to switch sides for the second game as you had a hill advantage in both games Reptilicus.
    Last edited by alQamar; August 08, 2014 at 07:22 AM.
    NEW: Total War Saga: Britannia benchmark thread - last update: 10.05.2018
    HOW-TO-step-up-from-MBR-CSM-LEGACY-BOOT-to-UEFI-GPT
    Many of my past contributions in the time from 2011-2017 will contain content that now show broken links. Unfortunately I had to delete all pictures linked on TWC that were hosted on imageshack.us. Read why
    If you are missing anything of interest, please let me know. Sorry for any inconvinience caused.

Quote Originally Posted by alQamar View Post
    Don't want to salt your victory but to be honest it would have been fair to switch sides for the second game as you had a hill advantage in both games Reptilicus.

And he had a huge forest advantage, in both games,combined with pikes /syrians/cretans/superior spear troops,a far more significant advantage if he had decided to play with it considering i was rolling with a cav core.

Would`ve ended the same. No offense to Sobchack,but his army setup wasn`t ideal for dealing with both of my armies in both games.
    Dragon of the steppe

Reptilicus
    Youtube channel,bringing you true competitive,non generic multiplayer with legendary campaign guides ! https://www.youtube.com/user/ReptilicusJungleLair/

DarrenTotalWar's Avatar Video/Podcast Creator
    Citizen

Well done guys, I'll be doing a video on both final battles hopefully, it's tough though, there is so much going on in both fights!

Check out my latest video: Unit Expansion Mods

Quote Originally Posted by MikeF View Post
    First a big thank you for Noif and Bunny for organizing this tournament! Well done it was not always easy but the two of you handled it as pros!
    Congratulations to Reptillicus for winning the tournament and to Sobchack for his silver medal!
    Thank you to Craig TW for the amazing first prize!
    And finally to everyone who played along and to TWC for hosting this event!
    Really this tournament could not have happened without you guys being patient with us. Thanks for being on stand by especially the reserve group and to those who didn't drop out last minute.

Big congratulations to all the winners.

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenTotalWar View Post
    Well done guys, I'll be doing a video on both final battles hopefully, it's tough though, there is so much going on in both fights!
    Drop me a pm when your videos are done so I can share them by media

Last edited by BunnyPoopCereal; August 08, 2014 at 08:34 AM.

alQamar's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenTotalWar View Post
    wonder if we should still do the stream for twitch then if we have already have a featured video on youtube, I think having the stream would be kinda redundant, what do you think?
    Many of my past contributions in the time from 2011-2017 will contain content that now show broken links. Unfortunately I had to delete all pictures linked on TWC that were hosted on imageshack.us. Read why
    If you are missing anything of interest, please let me know. Sorry for any inconvinience caused.

Lugotorix's Avatar non flectis non mutant

Congratulations to Reptillicus and Sobchack! I'm hoping for many more events like this to come.
    AUTHOR OF TROY OF THE WESTERN SEA: LOVE AND CARNAGE UNDER THE RULE OF THE VANDAL KING, GENSERIC
    THE BLACK-HEARTED LORDS OF THRACE: ODRYSIAN KINGDOM AAR
    VANDALARIUS: A DARK AGES GOTHIC EMPIRE ATTILA AAR

Congratulations to Reptillicus and Shobchack, GG. Thanks for setting up the tourney, I enjoyed viewing the replays, it was an awesome idea. I hope you do this again in the future, hopefully I'll have enough posts to compete then haha :p

I`ll be uploading the first game today ( not sure if i`ll manage to upload the 2nd today,but i`ll try )on my youtube channel.

And once again,big thanks guys!
    Dragon of the steppe

Reptilicus

First final battle is live on my channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORiWpQOPEDM

Don`t forget to sub and all that attention whore stuff
    Dragon of the steppe

Reptilicus

Second battle is live on my channel now,and Darren uploaded his version of the 1st / will upload the 2nd.
    Dragon of the steppe

Reptilicus

alQamar's Avatar Citizen

Is the wooden sword the tag you got for this tournament?

Yup,got a rudis- my job as a gladiator is done...for now
    Dragon of the steppe

Reptilicus

IlluminatiRex's Avatar Are you on the square?
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Congratulations to all who participated!
    I am the author of the "Weaker Towers" and "Officers Of" series of mods for Total War: Warhammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Holmes
    One of the problems with trying to write about the First World War is that most people have already read Wilfred Owen and Siegfried Sassoon, Pat Barker and Sebastian Faulks before you get to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Fisher
    Can the Army win the war before the Navy loses it?