Thread: Closed Beta?

Default Closed Beta?

WHOM DO I CONTACT!!!!
    This signature is clickable

Default Re: Closed Beta?

I would also like to offer my services lol i beta tested rise of three kingdoms, and Uanime 5 korean extended mod for shogun 2

I'm not sure if there really is one yet to be honest, more of an in-house alpha testing kind of thing if anything. If there is/will be then I would of thought Squeaks would be the person to ask, but I can't really give you an answer myself.

Oh boy, not experienced with beta testing TW mods but I played many of released ones. I never wanted to make account on TWC ot bother with helping ... till now ... I would find those bugs, take hours from my life and reapet and reapet to check if bad things happen again and again, this mod looks Amazing

To be honest, I'd never been a beta tester or anything before until Squeaks asked me if I could do some for the first "historical" battle we released quite a while ago and then I suppose I must have at least been reasonably decent at it as they've let me hang around for all the time since then and continue testing and such like.

But as I said above, I can't just go handing out access to the mod for people to help test it as I'm sure you'll understand, so you'll have to wait for someone else, most likely Squeaks (the team leader) to see this and give you an actual answer.

Thanks for your enthusiasm though, it is great to see people appreciating the mod so far!!

Ciciro's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser Leonidas View Post
    To be honest, I'd never been a beta tester or anything before until Squeaks asked me if I could do some for the first "historical" battle we released quite a while ago and then I suppose I must have at least been reasonably decent at it as they've let me hang around for all the time since then and continue testing and such like.

But as I said above, I can't just go handing out access to the mod for people to help test it as I'm sure you'll understand, so you'll have to wait for someone else, most likely Squeaks (the team leader) to see this and give you an actual answer.

Thanks for your enthusiasm though, it is great to see people appreciating the mod so far!!
    Aw c'mon, my first post on the forum was for this mod.

i understand just putting my beta testing resume out there so modders will know i beta tested Rise of three kingdoms, ultimate general, and rising sun