Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: [HS] War of Westeros II

Luume's Avatar Domesticus

Default [HS] War of Westeros II

DOWNLOAD THIS!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cx...WesterosV3.zip

Thanks to SoulGamesInc and Luume for editing the files of F&B.

Thanks to Luume for being Admin for this Hotseat!
    Admin:
    Luume

Factions:
    Wildings = joerock22
    Night's Watch = OPEN
    Lannister = PandaChef
    Tyrell = Alteroverlord
    Stark = Open
    Arryn = ProtoKyzer
    Greyjoy = The Governor
    Baratheon of Storms End = Lord Commander
    Bartheon of King's Landing = Silenced Ape
    Tully = Fergus Payne
    Bartheon of Dragon stone = Axis Sunsoar
    Martell = Open
    Targaryen= Narsils_Shards
    Frey = Dr Mac
    Bolton = Drake123
    Darry = SoulGamesInc
    Redwyne/Hightower = Yozza
    Yronwood = samturret

Rules:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    1) Turn 1 Peace. You may cross another players region, but must not end turn there nor take any hostile action, like fighting or forting.

2)Pm the next player that it is their turn. You have 24 hours to play each turn before skip/sub

3) 3 strike rule when it comes to a player being late. If your late 3 times with no warning, word or reason then you'll be replaced.

4) Destroying buildings is allowed. A player may not destroy buildings if an enemy army is within range of the settlement or attacking it at that time. An exception has been made with the capitals of each faction and citadels, this is to promote some value in the lands and give smaller factions a fighting chance against larger ones.

5)3 forts a region/player and forts need to have a garrison of at least 4 units, to limit fort spamming a bit.

6) No assassinations

7) No bug abuse! When you think someone has used a bug report it here and the admin will look into it.

8)No sailing from a blockaded port without first defeating the blockading ships, it is illegal to burn down ports in order to get around this rule.

9) Armies must not be hidden in ships inside of ports.

10)No sallying forth in a siege to deny your besieger the opportunity to sack your settlement.

11) Post pictures of battle odds, involved armies, their banners and the results. It is advised to hide everything else, especially the mini map and your finances.

12) Settlements gifted should disband all units save one. No gifting regions in a war zone ( bordering faction at war with, or under threat )

13) For a princess to steal a general, there must be a 35% chance OR HIGHER. You must take a picture of the odds and the results to prove it.

14) Armies defeated by a player (b) that comes after the original player (a)'s turn cannot move next turn, so if Tyrell defeats a Lannister army that army cannot move next turn. - Exception: Reinforcing armies standing in defenses, even if defeated, don't lose movement points. So player 'a' is allowed to move the army that reinforced another while in a fort even if defeated by 'b'. Addendum to the same rule: no sallying out of a fort\castle which has forces which were defeated last turn. This is to make it fair for those who come last at the turn order, because they will not be able to do this

15) Heroic victories are banned

16) No watchtower spam to prevent forting, admin will be the one to decide if it is or not so don't risk it.

17) The recruitment of siege equipment and their use is strictly prohibited.

18) If someone preforms a trick\move which isn't forbidden by the rules that the admin does not like, that action (if it should be allowed or not) goes to a vote and if more then half the players agree then that rule will become valid immediately. This goes for any loopholes a player may find, if you believe an action to be unlawful/possibly against the rules, consider it an illegal move and contact an Admin before making the move.

19) Liege Lords may not declare war on their vassals for at least 5 turns unless clearly provoked by said vassal, as an example: Tyrell cannot wipe out Redwyne simply because he desires Redwynes lands.
    I believe this rule should be in place. Otherwise factions like Frey, Darry, Hightower and Redwyne will end up being killed off simply because 'I want your stuff!'. Liege Lords are meant to protect their banners, not kill them.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    1: You must first defeat the Wildling Threat before being allowed to move South (Night King, or to aid Stark/Botlon)

2: You are not allowed to enter any Alliance with the Wildlings as they are your sworn enemies. NaPs are allowed however.

3: Southern factions are not allowed to attack the Night's Watch, unless they prove themselves to be a threat by claiming Night King/Aiding Stark/Bolton or Entering your lands uninvited.

4:Wildings must spend a turn climbing the wall

5:Lords may become in favor of the nights watch by helping them Money or Soldier wise and he then can join in war along with them (but Wildings must yield / or be destroyed)
    Last edited by Silenced Ape; August 20, 2014 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Stark is open

Silenced Ape's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: [HS] War of Westeros II

I could sub Stark...

Stark subbed.
    We are continuing!!!!

Arryn - https://www.mediafire.com/?wx3iy05v9608gf0

Greyjoy up:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2t..._Greyjoy_1.sav

The Governor has not been active since June 29. I will post the position of Greyjoy in the replacements thread.
    Last edited by ProtoKyzer; July 11, 2014 at 01:15 PM.

can i join you?

i'll play the greyjoys

Alertoverlord's Avatar Domesticus

I would like to point out Im playing as Tyrell

Micterses has not been on the forum since the post was made. Greyjoy should still be open.

Can I take Martell?

Micterses haven't been online since he posted, we need a new Greyjoy everyone.

Black-wolf's Avatar Semisalis

I will be leaving 3 hotseats because of real life problems and then I don't have the time to play in so many. This is one of the hotseats and i leave this one because it hasn't been my turn yet and I don't like that the hotseat is so slow with so many turns, so hopefully you can find a player fast.

~Black-Wolf

Black-wolf's Avatar Semisalis

Double post

I want to take some of is somthing open. But i dont want play as Tyrel. ( to many and i will lose which is which ). Its possible?

Greyjoy is open, just download the turn now and play!

Alertoverlord's Avatar Domesticus

Im playing as Tyrell ! , Can I be added to the OP !

I could take Greyjoy, but this mod not working on my computer. I unpacked fies in Medaival 2 Total War Kingdoms/mods. maybe i do something wrong. please help!

Quote Originally Posted by pulkownik View Post
    I could take Greyjoy, but this mod not working on my computer. I unpacked fies in Medaival 2 Total War Kingdoms/mods. maybe i do something wrong. please help!
    Problem sorted, pulkownik will play the turn.
    Last edited by ProtoKyzer; July 18, 2014 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alertoverlord View Post
    Im playing as Tyrell ! , Can I be added to the OP !
    I will get Luume to add you however he is absent and the OP can not be updated until then.

The problem solved in huge help by ProtoKyzer. Thanks again

Renly turn up!

http://www.filedropper.com/wowiirenly1

PS. Hi ladies and gentelman

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast