Thread: Help ! ! Can't Load Game

Default Help ! ! Can't Load Game

Help i can't load my game in 1 turn seleucid campaign, every time i load game it goes back to main menu. I tried starting a new campaign and loading from it but it goes back to main menu after i click load game. I think this happened yesterday when i accidentally pull my computer plug.

Default Re: Help ! ! Can't Load Game

I suspect that one or more of the files has become corrupted. You are sadly best served by doing a complete PC health check (disk scanning and defragmenting certainly to identify any bad sectors). The create a new install based upon your 'Clean RTW' folder.

If you have recent back-ups of your game .sav's, then you should be able to get it back.

It's time for all those normal 'PC things' before going back to RTW/RSII.
    "RTW/RS VH campaign difficulty is bugged out (CA bug that never got fixed) and thus easier than Hard so play on that instead" - apple

RSII 2.5/2.6 Tester and pesky irritant to the Team. Mucho praise for long suffering dvk'.

Well sadly, i tried checking in the save folder and there is no .sav file inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerfect View Post
    Well sadly, i tried checking in the save folder and there is no .sav file inside.
    Don't forget that there is a separate /data; /perferences; and /saves folder for every campaign....... I'm just hoping. But at least that should hopefully mean you have some older saves?
    "RTW/RS VH campaign difficulty is bugged out (CA bug that never got fixed) and thus easier than Hard so play on that instead" - apple

RSII 2.5/2.6 Tester and pesky irritant to the Team. Mucho praise for long suffering dvk'.

No older save

Thanks for the help, ill just create a new campaign with Sparta 0 turn

Closing out Thread
    Proudly under the patronage of Tone
    Roma Surrectum Local Moderator