Thread: Scottish AOR Units

Default Re: Scottish AOR Units

looks good, although I thought you were gonna use the whole map and just highlight the recruiting provinces but this works too

Oh I do plan on using the whole thing. I just started with the British Isles to get an idea of what I want to do. I found some really good tutorials, though the finished product isn't exactly what I was shooting for, but it came out close.
    Any tips you can give would be helpful because I plan on doing some more regions as soon as I can.
    I know that England has a couple of AOR Units as well and I'll be adding them soon.
    Any ideas on how I can "group" the AOR Units?
    Last edited by Phil of Loreauville; July 08, 2014 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by k/t View Post
    By zone of recruitment?
    Yes, that's what I'm thinking. I guess just a page that's breaks down each zone and in turn lists the respective units with links back to the unit pages?
    Would something like I have now, just a blow-up of said zone, with the regions highlighted a bit work as far as the map goes? By the way, can you tell that I highlighted the 3 Scottish regions? The highlight is a little weak.

If this map works out I really want to swap it out that ugly thing I'm using for mercs with this new one.

The border is thicker so you can tell.