Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Some Chinese mods that are from AUH's timeline

Default Re: Some Chinese mods that are from AUH's timeline

Quote Originally Posted by achilles-91 View Post
    IGdood can you give us soem new info about this 2 mods ? Like they got some newer version ? Any new translation ?I am trying to google them, but i found nothing.. I would like to search for latest versions of this 2 mods. i have started downloading them
    The info is in the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by heavy_arms86 View Post
    @IGdood are you part of the AUH team? If you don't mind me asking.
    I'm not.

Sorry guys I didn't see this earlier.

You don't have to appologize for anything. You are already doing more than we ever asked. Thanks again for anything you have done so far to keep us informed
    One of the three, a name split in two, one part is not here, the other is my account name.
    I am the beginning and end of all beings, of all life
    My breath is pure and live giving, Yin and yang were mine.
    The jade emperor was my apprentice, Now i am retired, leaving the rule of the world in his hands.

Who am i?

-Tianzong-

anyone have the link for sigh of empire?

What's name of the game menu music ?

Thanks for the screenshot guys! I hope one day it will be translated!

From what I understood from google translate, shaoding already has an official release (1.0 release), can anyone confirm this?

If so, does anyone have another site where I can download it (ex. mediafire, etc.) since I have to log in in order to download it from wanmod

Quote Originally Posted by dom777 View Post
    From what I understood from google translate, shaoding already has an official release (1.0 release), can anyone confirm this?

If so, does anyone have another site where I can download it (ex. mediafire, etc.) since I have to log in in order to download it from wanmod
    Hmm, really? I stopped at 0.85, but I'm sure any new version is quickly reposted here on twcenter. Got any links?

Quote Originally Posted by Yayattasa View Post
    Hmm, really? I stopped at 0.85, but I'm sure any new version is quickly reposted here on twcenter. Got any links?

http://www.wanmod.com/forum.php?mod=...read&tid=30577

Again, I'm not sure so this is just for anyone to confirm (possibly IGdood).

Also, have started seriously playing 0.85? Any tips on gaining income as I seem to be losing tons of money when starting with the minamoto...

Strange, looks like it's really version 1.0. Here's a repost to people not able to see the link.

Also, have started seriously playing 0.85? Any tips on gaining income as I seem to be losing tons of money when starting with the minamoto...
    There are some scripts running, but I never played Minamoto so I can't really help you.
    Last edited by Yayattasa; October 24, 2015 at 08:16 AM.

Yes, there is indeed a Version 1.0. The link posted is a version that requires a launcher.exe designed by the mod team.

There is a launcher-free version but I think that is 0.9

Quote Originally Posted by IGdood View Post
    Yes, there is indeed a Version 1.0. The link posted is a version that requires a launcher.exe designed by the mod team.

There is a launcher-free version but I think that is 0.9
    Thank you for confirming this. Hope that I can play this soon.

Any idea whether Goryeo has a more complete roster?

Thank you for confirming this. Hope that I can play this soon.

Any idea whether Goryeo has a more complete roster?
    No new units I'm afraid. Most of the changes are on the map and campaign balance. They did say dai viet is being worked on though. Due to a lack of pictures and research material regarding Goryeo they are uncertain on how to proceed.

For all that's worth, I kept this picture among my sources, showcasing Yun Gwan and some of his Byeolmuban (1040-1111). The rest of the paintings in the series depict the Joseon Dynasty and the Jurchen in a few entries, the thing is the style of the soldiers looks the same as in the first painting. But we know the armor used during the Joseon, and it doesn't look like that in most depictions. Maybe it's extending the Song armor style to Goryeo then to Joseon.

Also, see this entry on Gang Gam-chan, including a painting which depicts him in a distinctively Chinese armor.

----
    Another way to approach this is to investgate the Royal Tombs of the Goryeo Dynasty. Most of them have statues depicting imperial guardsmen, but it seem a lot of the statues were "restaured" in the XX century (read: remade from scratch).

At the tomb of King Yejong (1097-1122) for example there's this statue depicting a male in scale armor with mountain pattern patches.

There's also this gravure showcasing another armor, making clear reference to the mountain pattern.

The armor really resembles Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period armor to me.
    Last edited by Yayattasa; October 25, 2015 at 08:36 AM.

Thanks for the info. They have some of this information but probably not the others. I'll forward it to them when I can. I have also found some Goryeo armor but they're cloth armor and is said to be from the 14th century

Here is the thread for the launcher-free version of 1.0

http://www.wanmod.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=31070

Also found these for Goryeo armors from an old folder, might be useful?

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by IGdood; October 30, 2015 at 05:41 PM.

Hey guys, amazing work and research. Specially IGdood, thanks to you I found the Imjin War Mod and the Han Zhi Shang. I would really love to play Shaoding too, but I can't find a way to download from baidu. I did try registering but apparently I need a chinese phone number? Is there a way to download it?

Also that Goryeo armor looks very nice.

Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Suas View Post
    Hey guys, amazing work and research. Specially IGdood, thanks to you I found the Imjin War Mod and the Han Zhi Shang. I would really love to play Shaoding too, but I can't find a way to download from baidu. I did try registering but apparently I need a chinese phone number? Is there a way to download it?

Also that Goryeo armor looks very nice.

Thank you very much.

Odd, you shouldn't need a phone number to register...unless they changed their policy? I didn't have to give my number, but it needed an email.

Thank you!
    Last edited by IGdood; October 31, 2015 at 11:47 AM.

Well nevermind, I actually found a way to download without an account! If anyone is interested, adding the url in Jdownloader2 will add the links and start the download right away, no registration and no software!

Now I'm just praying there is a settlement in the game named Liangshan Marsh!

Thank you so so so so much again for the links and the translations, if I could I'd donate to pay you a coffee or a beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Suas View Post
    Now I'm just praying there is a settlement in the game named Liangshan Marsh!
    Heh that would be cool, but I'm sure it isn't included. Anyways the timeframe is after Water Margin.

Hello,

Sorry to trouble you guys again. I did succeed in downloading Shaoding! I can finally play this amazing mod, the problem is I can't see any of the chinese words/characters. I tried installing and switching to chinese simplified language, but I still couldn't see them. I have no problem with the Imjin War and Han Zhi Shang mods' characters. Any idea what could this be?

Thank you.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast