Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: About arab-Israel conflict

Eat Meat Whale Meat
    Technical Staff Citizen Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Default Re: Israeli MURDER victims

There's already an Israel-Palestine thread in the Mudpit for discussion of current events. Not only is this thread an unnecessary duplicate, the OP is inadequate, so the thread has insufficient basis for being except to stake a claim on the first page of a forum.
    Last edited by pannonian; July 24, 2014 at 06:42 PM.

Default Re: How mass media of the world lie about the Arab anti-Jewish terror

Quote Originally Posted by Bruriya View Post
    I see that you almost didn't read article There were riots in TENS English cities : What do you think of it?
    They were, as the article clearly states, minor disturbances. There were no fatalities or pogroms as you seem to think. What do you think of it? Some kind of nation-wide anti-Semitic uprising?

Also, remember that during the Holocaust the British authorities almost forbade immigration of Jews in Erets-Israel - and hundreds thousands/millions of Jews which could move gradually here and survive, were killed by nazis That is, actually British Empire - the accomplice of Holocaust. It wasn't obliged to let Jews in other possession; but not had the right to let Jews in Erets-Israel. Even the League of the Nations gave to Britain the mandate to "Palestine" "for creation of the Jewish national center", instead of one more British colony.
    'Almost forbade'. Uh-huh.

Irgun and "Stern Gang" (LEHI") fought against the British COLONIALISTS AND HELPERS of the HOLOCAUST
    The British Empire and Commonwealth was at war with Nazi Germany from 1st September 1939 to their surrender on the 8th of May 1945. How, exactly, did it help the Holocaust? It was instrumental in it's destruction.

(read my previous post ;() You approve the British colonialism and you regret, what the British Empire disappeared?
    I don't recall stating that. Oh, wait, that's because I didn't.

Your posts and threads are all the same Bruriya; Israel and Israelis can do no wrong. Are your posts vetted by the Knesset central propaganda Office? Are you paid a Shekel per post?
    'When people stop believing in God, they don’t believe in nothing — they believe in anything. '

-Emile Cammaerts' book The Laughing Prophets (1937)

Under the patronage of Nihil. So there.

Default Re: About arab-Israel conflict

You wrote big nonsense. In the moral relation Jews of the I-II centuries - were incomparably above Romans (the Jews didn't kill the unwanted children, didn't arrange gladiatorial games, were much less cruel; they almost had no paederasty and the adultery was rare, etc.) Also, Jews of VII century were much better not only modern for them, but also present Arabs: http://www.jerusalem-korczak-home.com/np/arab/DeMaus.html

Gold words! Tell it to Arabs and their West Aryan defenders that they didn't demand "to return Palestine to Arabs" Or you apply this logic ONLY to Jews?
    Inspiring propaganda indeed.
    Last edited by Aikanár; July 22, 2014 at 01:08 PM. Reason: insulting others - censor bypass removed
    Last night, the complaints of the fans kept me awake and I had a terrible vision. I saw, the end of our franchise, countless bugs and bad reviews! Total War, GONE. Why would CA release such an unfinished game? They put effort into their work. They have released successful Total War titles aplenty! Their products are shipped to all corners of the world...and yet now I fear, I cannot help it. Total War is the envy of lesser gamers but CA, tell terrible lies to their fanbase, Rome II was bugged and unfinished SO THEY LIE. But Sega, they are the masters of falsehood. DLC will come, I am sure of it, so I will buy no more Total War games, and I think the forums, will be empty tonight.

Eat Meat Whale Meat

Unless Bruriya can convince me otherwise, I will merge this with his other Israel-Palestine thread in the Academy. He has 4 threads on the front page on Israel, with 3 of them covering virtually the same angle.

nce_wht_guy's Avatar Vicarius

You wrote big nonsense. In the moral relation Jews of the I-II centuries - were incomparably above Romans (the Jews didn't kill the unwanted children, didn't arrange gladiatorial games, were much less cruel; they almost had no paederasty and the adultery was rare, etc.) Also, Jews of VII century were much better not only modern for them, but also present Arabs: http://www.jerusalem-korczak-home.com/np/arab/DeMaus.html
    Do you really want to make an argument based on your warped, Jewish sense of morality? Should we talk about your own perverted temple rituals? Your mutilation of children's genitals? (And the sexual abuse by rabbis that is part of the ritual) The cruelty and licentiousness of Solomon, David, and Herod? The zealot's murder of their own wives and children? The massacres of Christians?
    Support Russia!

Claudius Gothicus's Avatar Petit Burgués

Pretty sure Likud&Co. are just as happy with the rocket showers as the Hamas lads are with the selective bombings and ground invasions. Ultimate goals with as little compromise as possible, such as eradicating the Israeli state or occupying Judea and Samaria, benefit greatly from rising military tensions and unsolvable disputes. The more the martyrs are the less "plural" the solution can be.

Just to be clear: many in Likud's current coalition see occupying the West Bank and eventually "getting rid of" the Palestinian population as the only legitimate ends for their political action. Hamas of course benefits to great extents from these opponents when it's main strategy is to lead the Palestinian support away from "moderate" groups and into it's own radical ranks. It's perfect for everyone... except the large majority of both Israelis and Arabs, but that's a minimal cost when compared to "the possibilities".

Under the Patronage of
    Maximinus Thrax

Quote Originally Posted by nce_wht_guy View Post
    Do you really want to make an argument based on your warped, Jewish sense of morality? Should we talk about your own perverted temple rituals? Your mutilation of children's genitals? (And the sexual abuse by rabbis that is part of the ritual) The cruelty and licentiousness of Solomon, David, and Herod? The zealot's murder of their own wives and children? The massacres of Christians?
    First of all, why you look for a straw in the Jewish eye, "having forgotten" about a log in your? Anti-Jewish riots 1881 and 1903-1905; genocide of Civil war (the truth, there Ukrainians, instead of Russians caused a stir more. ) Hundred of thousands of Russian helpers of the Third Reich. Ivan the Terrible's atrocities. The perverted sexual violence which has been still accepted and "ritual" in the Russian prisons and corrective colonies. And still there is a lot of, from different eras and life areas

Now about that you listed:
    "perverted temple rituals" - custom not Jews, but of khanaanian pagans. Jews sometimes borrowed it together with paganism, but in the middle of the millennium stopped (unlike the Greek, SLAVIC, German and other Aryan pagans at whom similar perversions were legally accepted even more many centuries. ) http://jameserich.com/2012/07/18/wha...-a-gay-viking/ http://historicromance.wordpress.com...homosexuality/
    "Your mutilation of children's genitals" - it is rather useful (reduces risk of intimate diseases both at men, and at their partners)
    "the sexual abuse by rabbis that is part of the ritual" - what do you mean?
    "The cruelty and licentiousness of Solomon, David, and Herod" - read about cruelty of the princess Olga, princes Igor, Svyatoslav Igorevich, Vladimir-Baptist; kings Pyotr I, Nikolay I, etc. By the way, Herod came from the non Jewish (idumian) family, recently, poorly and forcibly turned into a Judaism. He loved pagans much more, than Jews.
    "The zealot's murder of their own wives and children" - that Romans didn't kill them or didn't rape. At Romans it was accepted to use sexually not only captured women, but also boys.
    "massacres of Christians" - Where and when? Slaughter of Jews by Christians there was a lot of - look in Google at least "for crusades Jews". But on the contrary?
    Last edited by Aikanár; July 22, 2014 at 04:40 PM. Reason: off-topic (personal)
    In our world there are no orcs, vampires, werewolves and other monsters. Their role is successfully performed by people

Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    1. They were, as the article clearly states, minor disturbances. There were no fatalities or pogroms as you seem to think. What do you think of it? Some kind of nation-wide anti-Semitic uprising?

2. 'Almost forbade'. Uh-huh.

3. The British Empire and Commonwealth was at war with Nazi Germany from 1st September 1939 to their surrender on the 8th of May 1945. How, exactly, did it help the Holocaust? It was instrumental in it's destruction.

4. I don't recall stating that. Oh, wait, that's because I didn't.

5. Your posts and threads are all the same Bruriya; Israel and Israelis can do no wrong. Are your posts vetted by the Knesset central propaganda Office? Are you paid a Shekel per post?
    1 . I told "riots", not "massacres". Anyway it was the shame for British, and even some of them understood it:
    http://www.newstatesman.com/2012/05/...i-jewish-riots ...“National disgrace”
    On 5 August, four days after its sensationalised coverage had triggered the riots, the Express appealed for calm. “No more of this!” it implored readers, arguing that the attacks on innocent shopkeepers had become a national disgrace...
    But then British tried to forget.

2 . Yes, it was authorized to only 50-70 thousand Jews to move to England in 1933-39. And it is even less in English colonies and dominions (read, for example: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/None_Is_Too_Many ) And almost anybody - during war (under a pretext "among them there can be German spies". )
    http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/01...y-from-canada/ ...The St. Louis was within two days of Halifax Harbour when Ottawa, under pressure from high-ranking politicians within, refused to grant the Jewish families a home.“Nobody wanted us,” Dr. Messinger, now 78 and a retired physician in Buffalo, N.Y., said in an interview with the National Post. “We were Jews, we were expendable … It was terrible — terrible, terrible — of Canada and the United States, of all countries, to not let us in.”
    3 . Great Britain was at war for the sake of itself, not for the sake of rescue of Jews. When asked from the English authorities to make something for the Holocaust termination (to bomb the death and road camp, conducting to them; to demand from nazis to stop the Holocaust; to arm and send the Jewish saboteurs to Poland and t. e) - they almost always refused
    But why you asked: "How did British Empire help the Holocaust?"? I told in the previous post:
    during the Holocaust the British authorities almost forbade immigration of Jews in Erets-Israel - and hundreds thousands/millions of Jews which could move gradually here and survive, were killed by nazis That is, actually British Empire - the accomplice of Holocaust. It wasn't obliged to let Jews in other possession; but not had the right to let Jews in Erets-Israel. Even the League of the Nations gave to Britain the mandate to "Palestine" "for creation of the Jewish national center", instead of one more British colony.
    4 . If you condemn the British colonialists, why you condemn their Zionist opponents? Irgun and Stern's Group fought against the British colonialism

5 . You distort sense of my posts. Israelis, of course, can be guilty - but of the real bad affairs, instead of in protection against the Arab terror and prevention of destruction of Israel.
    Last edited by Bruriya; July 22, 2014 at 05:21 PM.
    In our world there are no orcs, vampires, werewolves and other monsters. Their role is successfully performed by people

nce_wht_guy's Avatar Vicarius

First of all, why you look for a straw in the Jewish eye, "having forgotten" about a log in your? Anti-Jewish riots 1881 and 1903-1905; genocide of Civil war (the truth, there Ukrainians, instead of Russians caused a stir more. ) Hundred of thousands of Russian helpers of the Third Reich. Ivan the Terrible's atrocities. The perverted sexual violence which has been still accepted and "ritual" in the Russian prisons and corrective colonies. And still there is a lot of, from different eras and life areas
    I'm not Russian....

"perverted temple rituals" - custom not Jews, but of khanaanian pagans. Jews sometimes borrowed it together with paganism, but in the middle of the millennium stopped (unlike the Greek, SLAVIC, German and other Aryan pagans at whom similar perversions were legally accepted even more many centuries. ) http://jameserich.com/2012/07/18/wha...-a-gay-viking/ http://historicromance.wordpress.com...homosexuality/
    Umm... I don't know where your little homophobic rant is coming from. I was referring to your 'ancestor's' () use of ritual public sex.

"Your mutilation of children's genitals" - it is rather useful (reduces risk of intimate diseases both at men, and at their partners)
    That's a load of horse shite.

"the sexual abuse by rabbis that is part of the ritual" - what do you mean?
    The bearded pervs put the poor child's member in their mouth!

"The zealot's murder of their own wives and children" - that Romans didn't kill them or didn't rape. At Romans it was accepted to use sexually not only captured women, but also boys.
    So why not leave it up to them to decide if they wanted to die? There's that warped sense of morality again...
    "massacres of Christians" - Where and when? Slaughter of Jews by Christians there was a lot of - look in Google at least "for crusades Jews". But on the contrary?
    2nd century

• 132 — Judaea Province, Roman Empire. Rabbi Akiva ben Joseph claims that Simon Bar Kokhba is the "messiah". Christians reject this claim and refuse to join in the Bar Kokhba terror campaign against the Roman Empire. As a result the Jews murdered many Christians. Bar Kochba ordered Christians to be executed if they would not deny and curse Jesus Christ. According to Justin Martyr, "The Jews were behind all the persecutions of the Christians. They wandered through the country everywhere hating and undermining the Christian faith."

4th century

• 345 — Persia. The Jews brought accusations before Shapur II, King of Persia in the Sassanid Empire, that Simeon Barsabae, Bishop of Seleucia-Ctesiphon was an ally of the Roman Emperor. As a result Shapur II went on to persecute Christians. According to contemporary Greek historian Sozomen, around 16,000 Persian Christians were killed during his reign.

6th century

• 524 — Najran and Zafar, Yemen. The Jewish king of Himyar, Dhu Nuwas, took the city of Zafar, burned down churches and massacred all civilians who would not abandon Christianity. It is reported that 20,000 Arab Christians were massacred. Dhu Nuwas sent letters, detailing the news of his deeds to Al-Mundhir III ibn al-Nu'man and Kavadh I of Persia recommending they do the same.
    • 599 — Antioch, Roman Empire The Greek Patriarch of Antioch, Anastasius I was slaughtered by a Jewish mob. They are said to have cut off his genitals, threw them in his face, then disembowelled him and dragged his body through the streets of Antioch.

8th century

• 711 — Kingdom of the Visigoths. Jews as well as converted Berbers from North Africa play essential role in the advancement of Arab imperialism into the Iberian Peninsula. After the Arabs conquered the cities of Elvira, Seville and Cordoba they were left under a Jewish-led garrison, while the armies pursued the natives. Malaga could not be garrisoned by invaders because the city was Jew-free.
    • 712 — Toledo, Kingdom of the Visigoths. Jewish fifth column opens the gates of Toledo to the invading armies of the Umayyad Caliphate, while Christian defenders of the capital city were occupied in celebrating a procession, on Palm Sunday at San Locadia church.

Also, where are you getting this Aryan crap from?
    Last edited by nce_wht_guy; July 22, 2014 at 06:30 PM.
    Support Russia!

Dante Von Hespburg's Avatar Sloth's Inferno
    Moderator Emeritus

I see that you almost didn't read article There were riots in TENS English cities : What do you think of it?
    I'd point out again...how do small scale riots in a few places then equate to a pogrom?

The definition of a Pogrom:
    An organized massacre of a particular ethnic group, in particular that of Jews in Russia or eastern Europe:
    http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/de...english/pogrom

Unless you mean a different word my friend? But as i've said, there no government planning, no legislation, no organisation. They were riots. Not pogroms. Riots again not to kick jews out, but in response to actions of Israelis. Do i think the riots were good or right? No. But they were not some organized progrom by the British.

They not "were stuck in the middle of an Arab-Israeli vendetta". They were part of the British COLONIAL armies preventing immigrations of Jews which have survived in the Holocaust and creation of Israel.
    Also, remember that during the Holocaust the British authorities almost forbade immigration of Jews in Erets-Israel - and hundreds thousands/millions of Jews which could move gradually here and survive, were killed by nazis That is, actually British Empire - the accomplice of Holocaust. It wasn't obliged to let Jews in other possession; but not had the right to let Jews in Erets-Israel. Even the League of the Nations gave to Britain the mandate to "Palestine" "for creation of the Jewish national center", instead of one more British colony.
    Actually they were ONLY a mandate. Not a colony.

Also please really do explain how Britain aided the holocaust? That's a massive accusation to make from an academic perspective. I hope you have some solid evidence to prove that Britain helped the holocaust.
    House of Caesars: Under the Patronage of Char Aznable

Proud Patron of the roguishly suave Gatsby

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by Denny Crane! View Post
    Im talking right now. Sure it would take a while but americans have no right to their land by your logic, just as I have no rights here.
    Well no,. Contrary to popular belief, not every single plot of land in North America was claimed by a native tribe.
    Best/Worst quotes of TWC

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriakos View Post
    While you are at it, allow Germany to rearm, it's not like they committed the worst atrocity in modern history, so having a strong army can't lead to anything pitiful.

Denny Crane!'s Avatar Comes Rei Militaris

Quote Originally Posted by Vanoi View Post
    Well no,. Contrary to popular belief, not every single plot of land in North America was claimed by a native tribe.
    You are correct sah! But quite a lot was and they were killed for it just as quite a lot of palestine wasnt actively claimed, ones that are well shucks 300 years later!

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by Denny Crane! View Post
    You are correct sah! But quite a lot was and they were killed for it just as quite a lot of palestine wasnt actively claimed, ones that are well shucks 300 years later!
    No. Palestine had a large number of people living there. Palestine isn't that big compared to how vast North America is. You can try and say the situations are the same, but they aren't. Palestine was claimed. Not all of North America was.
    Best/Worst quotes of TWC

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriakos View Post
    While you are at it, allow Germany to rearm, it's not like they committed the worst atrocity in modern history, so having a strong army can't lead to anything pitiful.

Papay's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Israel is just another example of colonization from white people. USA, Russia, Australia, South Africa...Fact is that all Jew leaders were born elsewhere not in Palestine

Default The anti-Semitic double standard of the UN

Now and in the middle of XX century - XXI there were many wars and genocide acts. But the UN paid them incomparably less attention and condemnations, than to the Israeli defensive actions; also I condemned the real military criminals much less, than Israel. The UN didn't create the commissions to investigate cruel civil wars in Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, Congo, Mozambique and so on*; but I accused Israel of war crimes and already the second time for the last 6 years creates the commission for their investigation.
    What reasons of it, except traditional anti-Semitism/judaeo-phobia?

* http://rhodesia.me.uk/Montrose.htm ...Sudan (200 000 - 400 000 killed in Darfur), Somalia (failed state), Rwanda (coups and least 800 000 people killed per a Human Rights Watch estimate), Congo Brazzaville (2 coups), Congo Kinshasa (on-going civil war), Sierra Leone (4 coups and civil war), Liberia, Uganda (4 coups), Angola, Chad (2 coups), Central African Republic (4 coups), Burkina Faso (4 coups), Eritrea, Burundi (2 coups), Guinea-Bissau (4 coups), Mauritania (6 coups), Niger (3 coups), Nigeria (3 coups and widespread strife), Ethiopia (over 500 000 killed - per Amnesty International)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Civil_War ...According to the United Nations, the death toll surpassed 100,000 in June 2013, and reached 120,000 by September 2013.[94][95]

green tea's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: The anti-Semitic double standard of the UN

Maybe it is because people believe Israel to be a modern democratic state. If a child misbehaves, it is something different than a grown-up who should know better.

Eat Meat Whale Meat

There are 4 threads by Bruriya on the first page of the Academy, all complaining about how the media misrepresents Israel in the Israel-Palestine conflict, while one of them is titled "About arab-Israel conflict". I have folded the other threads into the main thread, and I advise Bruriya not to make further threads to occupy the front page.

LestaT's Avatar Artifex

We, Jews, kill Arabs ONLY IN RESPONSE TO murder of us. Nevertheless, anti-Semites /anti-zionists around the world deceitfully accuse us and acquit the Arab terrorists.
    When you were persecuted by the Nazis in Germany you seek the sympathy and support of the world. But your sufferings have taught you nothing, have not made you understand the pain of suffering. Instead you are now behaving worse than Nazis, not caring at all for the sufferings and deaths you inflict upon others.

You should really be venting your spite on the Germans and other Europeans. But I guess you are too smart. Killing Arabs is easier and more fun.

You are Semitic people. So are the Arabs. But today you behave as if you are the only Semitic people. You accused everyone of being anti-Semitic if they criticised the Israel or accuses you of wrong doings. For whatever you do, however criminal it may be you would accuse your detractors as being anti-Semitic.
    Last edited by LestaT; July 25, 2014 at 01:39 AM.
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. - Marcus Aurelius

Quote Originally Posted by nce_wht_guy View Post
    2nd century
    • 132 — Judaea Province, Roman Empire. Rabbi Akiva ben Joseph claims that Simon Bar Kokhba is the "messiah". Christians reject this claim and refuse to join in the Bar Kokhba terror campaign against the Roman Empire. As a result the Jews murdered many Christians. Bar Kochba ordered Christians to be executed if they would not deny and curse Jesus Christ. According to Justin Martyr, "The Jews were behind all the persecutions of the Christians. They wandered through the country everywhere hating and undermining the Christian faith."
      4th century
    • 345 — Persia. The Jews brought accusations before Shapur II, King of Persia in the Sassanid Empire, that Simeon Barsabae, Bishop of Seleucia-Ctesiphon was an ally of the Roman Emperor. As a result Shapur II went on to persecute Christians. According to contemporary Greek historian Sozomen, around 16,000 Persian Christians were killed during his reign.
      6th century
    • 524 — Najran and Zafar, Yemen. The Jewish king of Himyar, Dhu Nuwas, took the city of Zafar, burned down churches and massacred all civilians who would not abandon Christianity. It is reported that 20,000 Arab Christians were massacred. Dhu Nuwas sent letters, detailing the news of his deeds to Al-Mundhir III ibn al-Nu'man and Kavadh I of Persia recommending they do the same.
    • 599 — Antioch, Roman Empire The Greek Patriarch of Antioch, Anastasius I was slaughtered by a Jewish mob. They are said to have cut off his genitals, threw them in his face, then disembowelled him and dragged his body through the streets of Antioch.
      8th century
    • 711 — Kingdom of the Visigoths. Jews as well as converted Berbers from North Africa play essential role in the advancement of Arab imperialism into the Iberian Peninsula. After the Arabs conquered the cities of Elvira, Seville and Cordoba they were left under a Jewish-led garrison, while the armies pursued the natives. Malaga could not be garrisoned by invaders because the city was Jew-free.
    • 712 — Toledo, Kingdom of the Visigoths. Jewish fifth column opens the gates of Toledo to the invading armies of the Umayyad Caliphate, while Christian defenders of the capital city were occupied in celebrating a procession, on Palm Sunday at San Locadia church.
    • 2nd century. About it report Christian sources; and they when speak about Jews, deserve deep distrust because of usual judaeo-phobia and judaeophobean falsity of Christians. Christians in HUNDRED times obviously in a false manner accused Jews of human sacrifices; the Christianity learns that all Jews "are guilty" of Jesus's death, etc.
      Even according to Christian messages it is unlikely that Jews then pursued Non-Jewish Christians. (Judaists pursued Jews-Christians because fairly considered them as heretics. Remember that non Jewish Christians did with the heretics )

4th century. Jews didn't ask the Persian king to kill Christians. They only reported, what Simeon the Bishop - the Byzantine spy(?) Why you blame not the king-murderer, but only Jews?

6th century. The storage Navas pursued(if it again not Christian slander) the Yemen Christians because of the next persecutions and violent baptisms of Jews in Byzantium (that is, Christian crimes were earlier.) You didn't know? And if the Yemen Christians came to the power, they would pursue Jews (as it USUALLY was in the Christian countries.)
      Shimon Dubnov, "History of Jews": "chapter 64. ... Christian Byzantium in general oppressed non-Christians and non-Orthodoxal Christians. The Christian clergy hated Jews that
      they remained at the old belief, and induced emperors to publish for them constraining laws. From Jews gradually took away a freedom of worship and other civil rights,
      but forced to fulfill all civil duties and to pay heavy state taxes. Byzantine emperor Justinian (527-565) wrote in the decree about Jews: "Let these people groan under
      weight of duties, but let don't use any honorary titles; they have to remain in the same contemptible state in what they leave the souls". In "Yustinian's codex" (the set of the state laws) was included a number of constraining instructions for Jews.
      Seeing vulnerability Jewish inhabitants, the Byzantine common people often attacked them, plundered and killed

Especially oppressed Jews on their former homeland, in Palestine. Byzantines built here for itself churches and monasteries, and to Jews forbade to build the new
      synagogues instead of the collapsing old. In some places to them at all forbade to lodge. Them didn't let even to the sacred city of Jerusalem... Oppressions and offenses from the Byzantine Christians extremely irritated Jews also brought them sometimes to open indignation. In Antiokhiya between them and bloody collision happened Greeks once. This time Jews won: they killed the enemies, threw them into fire and even killed Antioch patriarch Anastasius..."
      8th century. Westgots more centuries hard oppressed Jews, forced to be christened on pain of death, deletings of skin from the head (!), the address to slavery, withdrawal of the Jewish children and other repressions. That is, Jews didn't change to them, and fairly revenged for unfairly done harm.

Now, having learned all this, you don't want to apologize for the slander?

Moderator, it is possible to transfer it to a separate subject (can be, in other part of a forum)?
    Last edited by Aikanár; July 25, 2014 at 05:10 PM. Reason: offensive order removed

Quote Originally Posted by ^OvO^ View Post
    When you were persecuted by the Nazis in Germany you seek the sympathy and support of the world. But your sufferings have taught you nothing, have not made you understand the pain of suffering. Instead you are now behaving worse than Nazis, not caring at all for the sufferings and deaths you inflict upon others.
    You should really be venting your spite on the Germans and other Europeans. But I guess you are too smart. Killing Arabs is easier and more fun.
    You are Semitic people. So are the Arabs. But today you behave as if you are the only Semitic people. You accused everyone of being anti-Semitic if they criticised the Israel or accuses you of wrong doings. For whatever you do, however criminal it may be you would accuse your detractors as being anti-Semitic.
    "You know nothing, Jon Snow..."
    To me already bothered to explain here that we, the Israeli Jews, don't kill Arabs the FIRST, BUT ONLY IN RESPONSE TO murders us.
    Favourite method of "Palestinian fighters for freedom" - premeditated murders of the Jewish civilian population: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categor...murder_victims Read articles of this category, and stop to repeat tales about "the poor innocent Arabs who are aggressively attacked by angry Jews" ;(
    IDF(Israeli Army) often tries to reduce number of victims of the Palestinian civilian population, but the Palestinian terrorists on the contrary, always try to kill more Jews. Still these terrorists typically use the fellow citizens as "a live board", placing workshops and warehouses, weapon emplacements and staffs in houses, schools and hospitals - and then hypocritically complain of "the Israeli crimes".
    Why such how you don't demand from "Palestinians" to stop killing Jews, but demand from us not to dare to be protected and revenge? What injustice and cynical lie!
    Read a little that really occurs here: http://cifwatch.com/2011/08/18/how-t...cent-israelis/
    http://cifwatch.com/2014/07/22/guard...human-shields/ (!!)http://cifwatch.com/2011/03/13/harri...y-the-numbers/
    http://honestreporting.com/war-crime...-journalism-2/

To me also bothered to explain that we - not invaders in Erets-Israel ("Palestine".) We lived and had the states here long before the Arab invasion in VII century. The Roman and Arab colonialists took away from us the country, but we didn't reconcile to it, didn't refuse the rights for it, and always hoped to return it. But only in the 20th century we succeeded.
    Last edited by Bruriya; July 25, 2014 at 08:09 AM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast