Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Community Efforts - HTW 3.6

Default Re: Community Efforts - HTW 3.6

I suppose the Gohma could have infested diplomats. I'd imagine these diplomats would serve as a more-or-less literal speaker for Sulkaris' voice. Though, the Gohma's primary goals are to consume everything, so I find it a little doubtful that they would want to engage in diplomacy with their food.

My reasoning for Cursed Ikana having no diplomats is that similar to the Gohma; most people might not want to listen to the words of a skeleton-looking person, especially if it's known that they were plunged into another dimension and leave through gaping holes in the ground. At least with the Twili, they look fairly human.

Plus, it makes gameplay a little more interesting to not have diplomats.

With the most recent community patch, the Twili can now build farms and mines. Apparently, the Twili mine Sols. Plus, I believe Neph's description for the Sols is that they are sought after by Hyrulean natives due to providing a safer light source than torches. Though, I find that odd, due to it being known that the Twili use them as explosives.

agree, against gohma diplomats
    they are too op anyway and shouldnt have allies

Guys just to post here as we'll I managed to fix the bug that didn't let midna attack zant or his armies, the file is in the community patch thread

Quote Originally Posted by El Fonz0 View Post
    I suppose the Gohma could have infested diplomats. I'd imagine these diplomats would serve as a more-or-less literal speaker for Sulkaris' voice. Though, the Gohma's primary goals are to consume everything, so I find it a little doubtful that they would want to engage in diplomacy with their food.

My reasoning for Cursed Ikana having no diplomats is that similar to the Gohma; most people might not want to listen to the words of a skeleton-looking person, especially if it's known that they were plunged into another dimension and leave through gaping holes in the ground. At least with the Twili, they look fairly human.

Plus, it makes gameplay a little more interesting to not have diplomats.

With the most recent community patch, the Twili can now build farms and mines. Apparently, the Twili mine Sols. Plus, I believe Neph's description for the Sols is that they are sought after by Hyrulean natives due to providing a safer light source than torches. Though, I find that odd, due to it being known that the Twili use them as explosives.
    Not to mention that with the Twili, you got the "hot blue space aliens" thing going for them. Some leaders may want to be Captain Kirk.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345