Thread: Help!

Default Help!

I accidentally erased Luncher icon on my desktop. Went to mods directory, but I can't find Luncher or exe file for this mod. Please help!
    Doomed are those who take lunacy for prophecy, and carcasses for holy arses.
    The biggest monsters are the ones hiding behind ideals, religion and law.

Default Re: Help!

Quote Originally Posted by kahn85 View Post
    I accidentally erased Luncher icon on my desktop. Went to mods directory, but I can't find Luncher or exe file for this mod. Please help!
    Now why would you erase that? lol Go to your mods\IB2_Britanniae. Inside your IB2_Britanniae folder look for your Executive.exe. and double click it. It should be there. Let me know...

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

It is not there. Only folders: Data, packs, preferences, saves and registry file. There is no Executive.exe

It is not there. Only folders: Data, packs, preferences, saves and registry file. There is no Executive.exe
    That's or you are in in C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War
    You must go into the C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\IB2_Britanniae

It is not there! I'm using mods for years, I know where mods directory is. But there is no exe file. This is the first time I have this problem.

It is not there! I'm using mods for years, I know where mods directory is. But there is no exe file. This is the first time I have this problem.
    Try this launcher Icon
    It is set for this route: Unzip it first
    "C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\IB2_Britanniae"
    Attached Files Attached Files

It doesn't work. I don't have Executive.exe.bat. I have IB2 Vandalorvm and it has exe.bat file, icon ... everything, but for Britanniae it is only folders and registry file. I don't know how it happen, but anyway I download the mod again, copied exe.bat and it works. Thank you. I should have done that immediately.
    Last edited by kahn85; July 05, 2014 at 09:19 AM.

It doesn't work. I don't have Executive.exe.bat. I have IB2 Vandalorvm and it has exe.bat file, icon ... everything, but for Britanniae it is only folders and registry file. I don't know how it happen, but anyway I download the mod again, copied exe.bat and it works. Thank you. I should have done that immediately.
    Well done Let us know how the mod goes for you

I will I played with continental Saxons few months ago. It ended in disaster, thanks to Thuringians and bad economy. I finally have time to play again and I'm not sure witch fraction is the best to experience what this mod has to offer. It looks like it could be one of the best mods ever but Saxons campaign was not long and I miss the fun in Britannia.