Thread: Question about regional recruitment

Outcast's Avatar Civis

Default Question about regional recruitment

I was wondering if there are some region exclusive units for all factions. I know that some factional units have regional dependencies but was wondering if there were some "all faction" regional units because as white romano british I've yet to find em.

Default Re: Question about regional recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
    I was wondering if there are some region exclusive units for all factions. I know that some factional units have regional dependencies but was wondering if there were some "all faction" regional units because as white romano british I've yet to find em.
    What unit is that Outcast? And the faction your playing? I'll look see in the meantime

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Outcast's Avatar Civis

I am playing as Roman Britones. and im not talking about particular unit, just about regional units in whole.
    Like if I could be able to recruite some barbarian units if I invaded Scandinavia or some western empire units if I landed in Gaul. was just wondering about that as so far in britain I cant find any regional units

Quote Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
    I am playing as Roman Britones. and im not talking about particular unit, just about regional units in whole.
    Like if I could be able to recruite some barbarian units if I invaded Scandinavia or some western empire units if I landed in Gaul. was just wondering about that as so far in britain I cant find any regional units
    I think only in Capitals such as Soissons Roma Constantinople etc.. you can for this faction. And you can use(most) other factions elite units. If you capture and assimilate their strongholds(capitals)Its a very difficult thing to do.. to assimilate for people hate your foreign stench. You mot construct proper buildings to assimilate them and achieve Beyond Roman Glory for your faction has an ability to Romanize if you chose to do so. So the answer is yes, but it might have exceptions to more than just capitals. I know my mod but its complicated so I need to ensure the faction abilities. I'll get back on them with more detail on this topic.
    Last edited by Riothamus; July 04, 2014 at 09:22 AM.

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod