Thread: Does anyone know when CA is going to make a new total war game?

304608377's Avatar Libertus

Icon5 Does anyone know when CA is going to make a new total war game?

Since the Rome 2 is not that fun, I've go back to play Shogun2 and play Rome2 only when the new path is out to see what has fixed or changed. There's been some questions I want to get answers. Is the CA have some different teams working on TOTAL WAR series? Is CA going to have announcement for a brand new total war game sometime in this year?

Default Re: Does anyone know when CA is going to make a new total war game?

They are usually working on a new title one year before the current one is released.

I would say we will see barbarian invasion and Alexander as expansions for rome2 before any more new games.

Sail your ship as part of a fleet. Devs previously worked on: Darthmod, World of Warplanes, World of Tanks, RaceRoom, IL2-Sturmovik, Metro, STALKER and many other great games..

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

Moved from Rome 2 General discussions.

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook

304608377's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Destraex View Post
    They are usually working on a new title one year before the current one is released.

I would say we will see barbarian invasion and Alexander as expansions for rome2 before any more new games.
    !!!lol Ive sick enough of ROME2...... looks like I'm going to play shogun2 somemore years

I imagine there will be a major expansion, like Rome 1's Barbarian Invasion, released towards the end of this year, maybe around October. I'd then expect the next game in the series to be formally announced early next year and released either late 2015 or some time in 2016. That's just a guess based upon previous release schedules.