Thread: Can't import or export iron

Default Can't import or export iron

For some reason, I cannot export or import iron at all. It says nobody has iron even when I have two iron producing provinces. I was using DarthMod and Extended Map, but turning them off the problem persists. Any ideas?

EDIT: Lock/delete thread, I've figured it out. The user interface doesn't show anyone has iron, but they in fact do and you can export and import iron. The problem is figuring out who has iron to trade with them. I don't know how to fix that, I've tried unsubscribing from and deleting mods and reinstalling the game (multiple times).
    Last edited by Sii; June 26, 2014 at 04:30 PM.

ScottishAdam's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Can't import or export iron

Quote Originally Posted by Sii View Post
    For some reason, I cannot export or import iron at all. It says nobody has iron even when I have two iron producing provinces. I was using DarthMod and Extended Map, but turning them off the problem persists. Any ideas?

EDIT: Lock/delete thread, I've figured it out. The user interface doesn't show anyone has iron, but they in fact do and you can export and import iron. The problem is figuring out who has iron to trade with them. I don't know how to fix that, I've tried unsubscribing from and deleting mods and reinstalling the game (multiple times).
    I just had the same problem but I am using the vanila version!

I started a new topic a few hours ago with this exact problem. I am importing iron from a little trading island and also have it within one of my own provinces and it says I cannot export it when trading. Not sure why this problem has not been raised before
    Mon the Scots