Thread: Takeda cavalry settlement setup

Default Takeda cavalry settlement setup

Is the Legendary bajatsu school '+5 charge bonus for all cavalry units if first to build' only a bonus for cavalry units in produced at that settlement in future? Or all cavalry units produced faction wide in future? Or a one time buff that applies to cavalry units you already have recruited?

If it is only for cavalry units produced at that specific settlement in future then, keeping in mind I must have proving grounds for Takeda fire cavalry, should I go for:

Legendary Bajutsu School + Proving Grounds + Master Armourer
    Or
    Legendary Bajutsu School + Proving Grounds + Warhorse Studs
    (Is there a cap to charge bonus? if so then Proving Grounds + Warhorse Studs gives double gold charge bonus icon so the LBS might not have any extra effect if it is a bonus for units created at the settlement which features it if that settlement already has Proving Grounds + Warhorse Studs)

Default Re: Takeda cavalry settlement setup

Also does anyone know if there is a accuracy bonus cap?
    Legendary Kyudo School + Hunters Lodge + Master bowmaker
    Or
    Legendary Kyudo School + Hunters Lodge + Master Armourer

Artifex

Default Re: Takeda cavalry settlement setup

Quote Originally Posted by tibits View Post
    Is the Legendary bajatsu school '+5 charge bonus for all cavalry units if first to build' only a bonus for cavalry units in produced at that settlement in future? Or all cavalry units produced faction wide in future? Or a one time buff that applies to cavalry units you already have recruited?
    As soon as you build this dojo, all units recruited in that province will receive the charge bonus. Already exisiting units won't receive that bonus and can't be retrained to gain it.
    My Mod:
    Shogun II Total Realism
    A realism mod for Shogun II, Rise of the Samurai and Fall of the Samurai