Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Summer is Coming ~ A bit of Good News ~ No not a release date

Lemphibar's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Summer is Coming ~ A bit of Good News ~ No not a release date

Could you guys maybe post some news for us non twitter people. Anything would be appreciated. Just to know yall still alive. Much love. Keep up the great work guys!

Elbadruhel's Avatar Centenarius

I have an university final exam this friday, after that, i will work freely in my trait system, to trait to finish it. As soon as i get it, i will public it as a submod, compatible with our old release (if i have too much spare time i will be it even compatible with vanilla m2tw).

Once i publish this submod, i hope you all get your craving a bit satisfied. And i wish you will post me your impressions, reviews, ideas, bugs and everything you could find wrong or improvable in my work, so i could fix it soon to have it fixed and implemented in our final 1.0 release. Wich is, everyday, a little closer.

Greetings!

Lemphibar's Avatar Civis

Delicious. Thank you! Keep it gangster- Creeper/follower 2 years now. Waiting patiently.

Quote Originally Posted by rusty887 View Post
    perfect campaign map music for the lannisters:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAQGZewfruM
    Please include this!

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

well, we have volunteers now and can go back to work. in the meantime, here is a little vista for those not on twitter, thx to nomadewolf for the music!

AdmiralThrawn's Avatar Vicarius

Sweet! The dude on the left is obviously a Lannister of Lannisport (liking the interpretation of that sigil), but what about the guy on the right? I don't recognize his sigil (looks kinda like a cabbage)?

Also, is that a Casterly Rock custom settlement I see? If so, looks pretty great! Reminds me of Natural Bridges beach near where I live.

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

they are knights of rock, aor lannister unit. we wanted some variation on the sigil, dont see a cabbage there though

this is the full size picture, dunno why it doesnt work otherwise: http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img538/1368/AvpXbW.jpg

you see its lions, not cabbages

sadly, we have no CR custom settlement yet, thats just me abusing photoshop.

I honestly only ever pictured Casterly Rock as a massive fortress complex up on a high bluff overlooking Lannisport down below at sea level with the ocean.

What are the Lannisters doing in Dragonstone???

I wish these previews, as small as they are, would come every so often for the non-Twits. It does mitigate the pain of waiting.

Or you could just check Twitter. It's not that scary.

I did that before I posted my comment, but, over time, I'll forget. I frequent TWC more than I frequent Twitter. Actually, checking for WTW was the second time I was ever on Twitter.

Petroniu's Avatar Domesticus

Hello!
    Is this alive anymore?
    RTWRM - back to basics

No

Yes it is. They are just doing coding and stuff thats impossible to really preview.

Last edited by Belthasar Bolton; November 14, 2016 at 03:44 PM.

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

No responses since November? It is now February. I fear that you guys, in your efforts to be perfectionists and to get every little pedantic detail just right, have lost much of your fan base or anyone who will bother to come back here to even see if the mod is available at all. Seems like most of your fans have forgotten this mod even exists, judging by the sheer lack of enthusiasm here. Food for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    Seems like most of your fans have forgotten this mod even exists, judging by the sheer lack of enthusiasm here. Food for thought.
    Ignoring the 1.0 previews on my channel with thousands of views and the active HS community that continues to use the mod/submods and dwarfs other multiplier communities on Twc? I strongly disagree with your statement.

Hello friends I was very happy to see the mod videos. Reacted the hope! I know there is no way of knowing how much work they are having, and I admire them all for the great work. But I have to ask: Why do not you release the material you already have as a BETA 1.0? After almost 7 years of waiting we would be very happy to help you find the possible errors and bugs, so that you will see the closest version of the perfection that you expect. The version 0.53 was incredible to experience even being totally incomplete, the submods that came next, also gave us great moments. I hope you do not understand my misspelled message as a criticism, as I am a fan of all of you and will continue to wait. But it would be spectacular to have the chance to play the BETA we saw in the video and be able to help, making this project better and better. I hope you accept my suggestion and excuse the lousy English and this huge text.

Riverknight's Avatar Last of the Romans

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    No responses since November? It is now February. I fear that you guys, in your efforts to be perfectionists and to get every little pedantic detail just right, have lost much of your fan base or anyone who will bother to come back here to even see if the mod is available at all. Seems like most of your fans have forgotten this mod even exists, judging by the sheer lack of enthusiasm here. Food for thought.
    As long as the show is popular, the hype for this mod will never end.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast