Thread: Movie maker

Default Movie maker

Hi Kurogane here,

I would like to let the community know my passion and great interest for making movies for RTW. I am hoping that M2TW uses the same engine as far as making movies goes, then I should be able to start right away enjoying my little hobby.

Please have in mind that if you are in a mod and you need a movie maker to make your intros for either factions or your mod per se, keep me in mind.

I only ask the mod you ask my assistance for is of realistic backround or historically accurate.

Thank you

Default Re: Movie maker

Hello
    I enjoy making Rome Total War movies and was wondering what program you use for making your videos. Please tell me i would really like to know. also what RTW do you have? i have patch 1.5 would it work with that?

Kurogane
    hi can you make movie for Zuma mod 3
    if you can it will be fantastic anyway +rep
    Under the patronage of Nakharar
    DM Multi modding project

hey guys, look at the date on his post- October 19, 2006

Haha lol atleast Warlord Heaven is stil alive and kicking lol 6 years as Dark Disclosure 3 months as Warlord Heaven Studios and Dark Disclosure Film Productions yes we have had a merge we are now across more gmaes and ever more skilled.
    Visit us at http://warlordsvolt.wetpaint.com/ to see a more updated version of new website easy to view navigation to our videos Also new forum up www.warlordsvolt.freeforums.com