Thread: screenshot

Default screenshot

screenshot for greek units on STEP please Silven.. wanna see it

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Default Re: screenshot

Are there ANY screenshots for this mod??!! I can't find them, although admittedly I didn't look too hard. I shouldn't have to, though.

Silven's Avatar Biarchus

Since this mod doesn't change anything graphics-wise, I didn't really see the need to post any screenshots for the base mod STIM. You'd really just be seeing anything you could see in vanilla R2.

There ARE, however, screenshots for the units that I've currently released. You can see all of them in the stickied STEP thread.

Work on the Greek units stopped because I didn't see enough interest in STEP, or even STIM in general to really warrant continued work on them. Since updating the mod back in May of this year, the mod has only been downloaded 700 times over the past 4 months. That's down from the 3,000+ downloads that happened before my absence back in October of last year. I put out some feelers a few months ago to see how many people were still interested in seeing them done and if any fellow modders would be willing to help me finish them, but given the minimal response and the massive amount of work that brand new units require, I just didn't really see the point.

That's too bad, I was looking forward to more units