Thread: No contact with one faction in the diplomacy, but receive the diplomatic proposal form it, it is normal????

Icon14 No contact with one faction in the diplomacy, but receive the diplomatic proposal form it, it is normal????

I was playing Iceni, just start, and side forces have declared war, including across the right side of Frisii,
    But I receive the Cimbri diplomatic proposal , I was not been in contact with Cimbri in the diplomatic list......, this is normal????

Because I have use grand campain map MOD and income MOD from steam workshop, not sure is normal or MOD problem.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	r2d.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	499.9 KB 
ID:	308907

Thank and greatful.

IlluminatiRex's Avatar Are you on the square?
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Re: No contact with one faction in the diplomacy, but receive the diplomatic proposal form it, it is normal????

I'm assuming that the grand campaign mod just changes the colors, correct? Otherwise that is a strange bug.
    I am the author of the "Weaker Towers" and "Officers Of" series of mods for Total War: Warhammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Holmes
    One of the problems with trying to write about the First World War is that most people have already read Wilfred Owen and Siegfried Sassoon, Pat Barker and Sebastian Faulks before you get to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Fisher
    Can the Army win the war before the Navy loses it?

Default Re: No contact with one faction in the diplomacy, but receive the diplomatic proposal form it, it is normal????

Quote Originally Posted by IlluminatiRex View Post
    I'm assuming that the grand campaign mod just changes the colors, correct? Otherwise that is a strange bug.

Thank your reply.
    The authors say not edit anything but a UI artwork within the mod, that display the image wallpaper of the campaign map.
    Hope it is game bug and hope CA can fix this strange bug.

Heathen Storm's Avatar Where's my axe?

That's a VERY strange bug, but it's definitely a bug. I would say restart your campaign and see if it happens again.

Proud mod leader, modeller and public relations officer of Heiğinn Veğr: Total War

karamazovmm's Avatar スマトラ警備隊

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Storm View Post
    That's a VERY strange bug, but it's definitely a bug. I would say restart your campaign and see if it happens again.
    this has happened to me, I don't remember if i have reported it, but it happened

and yes its a bug

The very ugly forgive, but beauty is essential - Vinicius de Moraes