Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Collection of mods for Europa Barbarorum 1.2

Default Collection of mods for Europa Barbarorum 1.2

I've had this problem and I see a lot of people having the same issue. Old links for certain files do not work now and the work that was invested in those mods is lost.
    If you have any suggestions how I can upload them to a more permanent server please say. Maybe making a torrent with them?

The mods I have included here:

• 1.2 Europa Barbarorum Fixes
    • AI Battle Formations Mods
    • Better Looking Map Borders (strat map only) - if anyone has something similar, please share!
    • Europa Barbarorum Extended Quotes for EB
    • Extended Unit Info version 1.1
    • Force Diplomacy for 1.2 EB
    • Instructions for adding new units to factions
    • Spoils of Victory 1.2
    • Added factions victory conditions
    • RS Environments for EB 1.2
    • Eastern Hellenic Portraits
    • Cute Wolf's Unit Models fix
    • Europa Barbarorum for Barbarian Invasion Addon
    • Extended Offices Mod
    • Phalanx Mod - courtesy of Jirisys
    • Spoils of Victory and konnys Trait Changes for EB12 (combined) - courtesy of b0Gia

I have tested and used all those mods and work ok with EB 1.2. If you have others please post a link here and I will add them to the pack.

I am looking forward to crediting every mod maker and making the list as comprehensive as possible in the future.

Here is the updated download link: https://www.mediafire.com/?2yam124obi734tx
    Here is the latest torrent: http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/10612..._Optional_Mods
    Last edited by Vlad-Tudor; July 22, 2014 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Updates

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Default Re: Collection of mods for Europa Barbarorum 1.2

Phalanx Mod

http://www.mediafire.com/download/aj...descr_unit.txt

You actually need to paste it into your RTW\EB\Data\ and RTW\EB\sp game edu backup\ folders manually

Extended Offices Mod

http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?112502-Extended-Offices-Mod

http://www.gamefront.com/files/servi...ou?id=17391247

-copy export_descr_ancillaries file into Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War\EB\Data folder say yes to overwrite.

-copy export_ancillaries file Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War\EB\Data\text folder say yes to overwrite.

-copy the the ancillaries folder into Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War\EB\Data\UI\ folder

Eastern Hellenic Portraits

http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showth...rtraits-Add-on

http://www.gamefront.com/files/servi...ou?id=16948923

This add-on includes new and more realistic diadochi general and civilian portraits. (Arche Seleukeia, Ptolemaioi and Baktria)
    Don't worry about the historical accuracy. They're just Greek generals wears in Egyptian and Eastern fashion.

61 new portraits for generals (with normal Greek portraits, there are 133 portraits in total)
    41 new portraits for civilians
    10 new portraits for rogues

Just copy and paste PORTRAITS folder in .rar file, to your EB directory; "EB\Data\UI\EGYPTIAN"

then say "Yes" to overwrite files.

But always make backup your files!

Unfortunately, I can't download from gamefront in my country. If you can PM a link or the files, I will add them. Or better you can send them directly to my mail with www.wetransfer.com. I will send you a PM with a mail, if you have some of them.

Cute Wolf's Garamantine and Habukoz Scandinavian Fix.
    This mod changes the model of the Garamantine, Gaut and Scandinavian spearmen, so that they use their sharp side of the spears (they used the blunt side, the back).

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/attac...6&d=1278084021

just extract the zip files and got copy the fixed models to the EB/data/models_unit... and remember to made backup from the original files (I warn you, in case of you want to play multiplayer with.... different models could lead to multiplayer crash....)

Indo-Saka Bodyguard Cavalry Fix

Go here where your Rome Total War is installed:

Rome Total War Gold\EB\Data\UI\UNIT_INFO\PONTUS

Delete the space before tga and you should be fine. steppe_cavalry_saka_late_cataphract_info .tga
    so it will be steppe_cavalry_saka_late_cataphract_info.tga

I wanted to add 2 more sub mods Spoils of Victory for EB 1.2 and konny's Trait Changes for EB 1.2 but the 2 don't work both. I am trying to find a solution to make the 2 work both. If i have more news i will post them.

Unless you must not have them together and use only 1 of them.

About "Spoils of Victory" made by V.T. Marvin is a mod that reward a general defeating a particularly large enemy army with money representing the spoils taken and also some traits, some temporary some permanent, depending on how he divided the spoils according to his intelligence and (un)selfishness.

About "konny's Trait Changes" made by konny :

Changes:

1. Added a command star to every level of combat experience (blooded 1 command, veteran 2 command, grizzeld 3 command, STHE 4 command)

2. Removed the command penality from all leves of the "lover of beatuy" trait.

Now characters have a fair chance to gain, and hold, command stars by fighting battles. This effects in most of the times one or two command stars because it is rare that a single character will command much more than five battles in his live, unless you are blitzing the map, or are at war with a hughe empire and have one character for some reason fight all battles.

It also makes it more likely for senior officers to command armies, because command stars from other traits are more often gained by sitting around in a town (for example with a "temple of war") than by fighting battles (see below).

The "lover of beatuy" trait is responsible for most the command stars beeing lost again after some time. That makes it impossible for a character to keep his stars without beeing at war all the time.

3. Changes to the cursus honorum: Raised both the requirements and the chances to be elected.

4. Changed effects of some offices

This is only of importance when you are playing the Romani faction. I have raised significantly the chance to be eleceted to an office. To prevent spamming of praetors and consuls I had also raised the requirements, that is the number of laurels to be have and added management scrolls as requirement for the offices below the consul (quaestor 1, aedil 2, praetor 3). The 1 command star as a must have for a consul remained, while to be re-elected consul the character now needs 2 command.

The 3 influence penality of the "Plebeivs" trait had been removed. In addition a +1 Influence was added to the "Patricivs" trait (a settlement was more likely to rebell under a Plebian governor than under a Patrician one with this penality). Plebeians and Patricians still have different chances to be elected. That should ensure nobile Patricians, like the Cornelii Scipio, to make the cursus honorum without much problems, provided they have at least some mamangement skills and commanded at least one battle (for example a minor skirmish as military tribune or a border battle as provincial praetor) without starting to drink themselves to death thereafter.

I have also removed the turn requirement to the "Senatore" trait, so you'll have Senators right from the start.

Some effects of the offices had been changed to (what I think, and what must not be correct) fits the office more. For example, the Plebeian Tribune now has -1 personal security instead of a +1. Even though he was sacrosant it was more likely to be lynched beeing a Plebeian Tribune than beeing a Praetor. And such changes the like.

Also The command stars work but the influence from Patricius/Plebeius seems broken. It's supposed to remove the -3 influence penalty for being Plebeian but it doesn't. The "Plebeivs" trait still gives a -3 influence penalty and it's not simply a mistake in the text because if you begin a new game and add up all the influence-giving traits of Curius Dentatus he should have a full 10 influence (12 actually but 10 is max) and yet he has 7. That's because the -3 influence for the Plebeivs trait still applies.

Guys i found a solution and now i testing them to find errors. Until now i have found one and fixed it. Do you want to upload them for public test?

Here it is. Download, follow the instructions and if you have any error messages make a screenshot and upload it here.

Link
    https://www.mediafire.com/?ffy22b464q6p7cy

Added the mods you've sent me, thanks!

ΝΟΤΕ 1 :About Europa Barbarorum for Barbarian Invasion Addon seems that this mod is NOT compatible with others or some of them. Not sure 100% but i strongly do not recommend to use it with others.

NOTE 2: Europa Barbarorum original Extended Quotes for EB are quite buggy. So here are the working ones fixed by Trax. Use these instead of original.

Link
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/fi...s+EB+Fixed.rar

I used the EB for BI for 10 turns with all mods and worked, It seemed. But no shield wall or swim. Tricky thing. Regarding the quotes, I think the ones in here are ok as they are the ones I've been using for quite a while. If you find a problem or something that needs changing in them, then by all means I'll change it.

About my mod i found a mistake and i will upload here an updated version in my new modpack that i am prepared:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...B-1-2-by-b0Gia
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Many thanks, the EB for BI mod is particularly difficult to find.

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia View Post
    Phalanx Mod

http://www.mediafire.com/download/aj...descr_unit.txt

You actually need to paste it into your RTW\EB\Data\ and RTW\EB\sp game edu backup\ folders manually
    I must ask. Does this work in the multiplayer version of EB?

Team Sleep's Avatar Semisalis

Can someone please post a link for Forced Diplomacy v 1.2 for EB?
    Also where are save files kept? I have an old save game with the Forced Diplomacy mod v 1.2 that I would like to continue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast