Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is dead may never die

Default Re: What is dead may never die

Ivar's wolffish grin slowly crept onto his face, and he hissed through his teeth.

We shall make the flowers wilt, and take their wealth for our own.

His face then contorted into a puzzled expression.

Lord Reaper, perhaps we should capture bear island in the north, and the Arbor and Shields in the south. An enemy with no ships is no enemy at all.

He cackled mischievously; all the islands should be ours. No more Greenlanders pretending to be islanders.

Quote Originally Posted by Shankbot de Bodemloze View Post
    "Balon, do not waste your time with the North, if you are set on bending the Drowned God's will to suit your own intent, at least pick the wealthy targets." Farlun mentally sighed, these men were to content with what is and not with what was. "Nevertheless the Drowned God will protect those who do his work and pay the Iron Price... (battle chant prayer thing begins)"
    Rolled a 6, +1 to raid rolls.

jacb547's Avatar Primicerius

OOC: Guys, I really would capture something if we could but the mods forbid it.

Balon Greyjoy, Lordsport overlook

Lord Balon was a pious men so he knelt and was blessed by the drowned God, he had ignored the insults of the Drowned Men Fool, I bend not his will to my interest for how could it be his will that we all be dead come war's end "There wealthy targets aplenty in the Reach and the Riverlands but the North in the farthest away, the Northman would take too long to march to our response. All targets are worthy in their own way but I'd ask that we keep from attacking the West, the Lannisters entire strenght remains uncommited."
    "We all know whatmy brother would do. Robert would gallop up to the gates of Winterfell alone, break them with his warhammer, and ride through the rubble to slay Roose Bolton with his left hand and the Bastard with his right. I am not Robert. But we will march, and we will free Winterfell … or die in the attempt."

OOC: really?

Ivar nodded slowly, convincing himself of it.

Make the wolves sing for mercy.

OOC: Yeah, we are restricted to raiding :/

The Lord Reaper's face was the proper look of grim determination "Before this is done all of the Greenlanders will." Balon turned once more to the harbour, dozens, no hundreds of ships were anchored there now Our path to glory "Prepare yourselves captains, soon we will once again take what is ours. By right of blood. What is dead may never die...."
    "We all know whatmy brother would do. Robert would gallop up to the gates of Winterfell alone, break them with his warhammer, and ride through the rubble to slay Roose Bolton with his left hand and the Bastard with his right. I am not Robert. But we will march, and we will free Winterfell … or die in the attempt."

Ivar, wearing a serious expression for once, passionately responded.

But rises again, harder and stronger.

Shankbot de Bodemloze's Avatar From the Writers Study!
    Citizen

Blog Entries

OOC: Ah that is a shame, didn't know that, now my dude just looks like a plonker. (at least we have +1 to raid rolls)

Farlun Seaton nodded solemnly at the men's prayers. This would have to do for now, but soon the Drowned God's true wish would be fulfilled. "The Drowned God will aid you in this coming attack, of that I am sure. Lord Greyjoy, I will accompany you on deck to ensure this favour granted."

THE WRITERS' STUDY | THE TRIBUNAL | THE CURIA | GUIDE FOR NEW MEMBERS

PROUD PATRON OF JUNAIDI83, VETERAAN & CAILLAGH
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF MEGA TORTAS DE BODEMLOZE

Balon nodded at the priest acknowledging him This will bring the Drowned God's favour with us "We will depart in a fortnight, Lord Harlaw and Euron you will command the ships from Harlaw, Saltcliffe, Lordsport and Stonetree to ravage the Reach, I leave you with freedom to command as you will."

Shankbot de Bodemloze's Avatar From the Writers Study!
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Farlun Seaton smiles slightly, "What is dead may never die."
    THE WRITERS' STUDY | THE TRIBUNAL | THE CURIA | GUIDE FOR NEW MEMBERS

PROUD PATRON OF JUNAIDI83, VETERAAN & CAILLAGH
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF MEGA TORTAS DE BODEMLOZE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12