Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wargame: Red Dragon Competition(s) [Completed: Multi-Event winners]

I WUB PUGS's Avatar OOH KILL 'EM

Default Re: Wargame: Red Dragon Competition(s) Signup

Nevins placeholder.

Registration is closed.

Brackets and round robins are partially done and will be finalized in the next 36 hours. Additional rules will be posted along with brackets and rounds robins.

I am sorry the 4v4 Tactical Destruction could not be organized. Not enough players to make it work.

Nevins's Avatar Semper Gumby
    Civitate

TWC Username:Nevins
    Wargame Username:Nevins
    Steam Screen name: (Not your username/login id) Nevins
    Preferred Playtime (GMT +/-):-5
    Competition(s):2v2 Conquest
    Client of the honorable Gertrudius!

BM309K58SMERCH's Avatar Centenarius

Best of luck to all participants in these competitions!

s.rwitt's Avatar Shamb Conspiracy Member

CAT C 3v3 Team D Stronk

Results from the first round of the 1v1 competition (Major Darling vs. BM309K58SMERCH):
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

The game ended as a result of a lag out.

About 50 minutes into the game, I had to be away from the keyboard for a short period. When I returned 5 minutes later, I came just in time to witness my game lose connection from the server. This happens to my connection especially during the day, when the Internet usage is high, so playing Wargame for me is a game of chance. (Many of my losses in my profile are due to lag outs) If only I have changed to using a cable instead of wireless, then the results would've been different.

Well played game, Major Darling.

About the 3v3 (4v3) CAT C game that we were supposed to play yesterday, we did not play it because none of the players were available at the time. Vengur has network card problems, Darling was busy IRL, and I don't know where Gobbothegreen was.
    Last edited by BM309K58SMERCH; July 30, 2014 at 10:57 AM.

We played our Cat C matches, team D won both. Did anyone save a replay btw?

Quote Originally Posted by s.rwitt View Post
    We played our Cat C matches, team D won both. Did anyone save a replay btw?
    Yeah, i don't think so at least i didn't record one. And i can't be sure what happened during your second game because i think i just blacked out during the entire thing. Therefore since we cannot 100% verify the results, the second match must be ruled as a draw!

All replays are saved. You just need to dig through and see which one it was.

Teams A&B from Cat C have until the final (check schedule) to play those two games and and decide who should advance out of Pool A to face the winner of pool B. If Pool A cannot get the two teams together then let me know what players are showing up and they'll make up the "champion" of Pool A.

Smerch I assume that you are declaring victory based on your score. Darling have any objection?

I need the European players to be more active in here since most of them are from the Wargame forum. Post in here to let us know if you are around. Today is the last day of the window to play the 1st rounds of the 1v1 and 2v2.

So far I know Tartleton has not logged in for his match. IIIHUNTERIII is unreachable by Mitch for their match. A few people have scheduling issues, but that's why the window is 3 days long. Sort it out or the player(s) that contact me to complain are getting advanced.
    Last edited by I WUB PUGS; July 30, 2014 at 11:34 AM.

Where do I go to find the replay?

I think its under solo play. You can get the cache file and upload it to some site but that's down in your user directory. But you can stream/take screenshots/record via the game.

Col. Tartleton's Avatar Comes Limitis

My friend just came back from San Diego for a few days and a few drinks turned into a two day bender.

Obviously I lost what I didn't play, but I'll try to get all the remaining stuff.
    The Earth is inhabited by billions of idiots.
    The search for intelligent life continues...

Quote Originally Posted by I WUB PUGS View Post
    Smerch I assume that you are declaring victory based on your score. Darling have any objection?
    Well, not really. I thought victory is decided based on the final result (Victory or Defeat), I just posted the end results as proof.
    Points-wise, I get a victory. But since I left the game (lost connection), Darling should be the victor. I think you should decide the victor as the judge.

But if the judge cannot determine a victor, then I'll give my victory to Darling.

Quote Originally Posted by I WUB PUGS View Post
    So far I know Tartleton has not logged in for his match. IIIHUNTERIII is unreachable by Mitch for their match. A few people have scheduling issues, but that's why the window is 3 days long. Sort it out or the player(s) that contact me to complain are getting advanced.
    I am okay with the 3 day window, but I am not sure with the others. It seems most people are free to play on the weekends...

Quote Originally Posted by s.rwitt View Post
    Where do I go to find the replay?
    C:\Users\****\Saved Games\EugenSystems\WarGame3

Inevitability won
    Patrician Citizen

I spoke to Smerch, he told me to speak to Random, apparently Random can get me in a chat with Hunter.

Is Hunter the president or something, I mean 3 layer security.. JESUS

Smerch, I would like you and Darling to decide based on tactical disposition. You were clearly leading in points but I cannot determine from points if the situation in game was different. A disconnect is unfortunate but you were 5 minutes from completion and would have won the match on points no? Or was Darling hunting down your last CV or something?

Again, if players (opponent or teammate) are unreachable, I will advance individuals and we will start the next round with what we have.

Here is the replay of the match. The game is no Time Limit as mentioned in the OP, so the game would've lasted a very long time before ending.

Oh very well. I'll look through the replay and determine who was carrying the fight or who was in a better position to win. This will be probably 5 hours from now.

Quote Originally Posted by .Mitch. View Post
    I spoke to Smerch, he told me to speak to Random, apparently Random can get me in a chat with Hunter.

Is Hunter the president or something, I mean 3 layer security.. JESUS
    haha here you go: http://steamcommunity.com/id/IIIHunterIII

I`ll tell him to join the steamgroup.

About
    Match 3 - Team A [Blue] vs Team B [Red] on Korea Rocks
    Match 4 - Team B [Blue] vs Team A [Red] on Korea Rocks

Team B did not show, not yesteday and not today. 東風谷 早苗 is the only guy that showed up from team B.

About the 1v1 duro vs me, it was a very laggy game and duro lagged out after less then 30 min of ingmae time. We can replay the game if you want us to, but we pretty much agreed that I would have won with very high probability, since the Map was even, with the Forces in terms of points being a little (2800 me, 3200 him) in his favor, however his deck(France) wouldn`t have been able to replace losses for long, whereas mine(USSR armored) would have been able to do so for a very long time.

here is game data:
    Replay: http://www.mediafire.com/download/kd...me.wargamerpl2

Screenshotwill follow shortly, I`m typing this as I search ranked, I`ll upload it when I m done playing. My losses: about 2000, his about 1600, income of both 3800. I have minor victory because of disconnect.

sry about doublepost, but I can`t find the edit button...
    I would be willing to play the 3v3 tomorrow I guess.

If Team B and Team A for CAT C can't get together by Saturday then I'll take whatever players show up on time from A and B and put them on a team to face the winner from Pool B.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast