Thread: Is there a smoke mod already included?

Default Is there a smoke mod already included?

noticed the smoke submod section in the launcher which then brought me to the smoke submod forum page but the only smoke mods seem to be light versions? Is smoke already included then or can I get even more detailed smoke somewhere?

Default Re: Is there a smoke mod already included?

Yes, smoke is included. And a LOT of it. That's why there's so many light versions, in case your pc can't handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by RollTide990 View Post
    Yes, smoke is included. And a LOT of it. That's why there's so many light versions, in case your pc can't handle it.
    How do I turn the blue smoke off? the lingering musket smoke? not the initial bursts but the big blue cloud, can I get rid of that? PC is choking on it a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeol1987 View Post
    How do I turn the blue smoke off? the lingering musket smoke? not the initial bursts but the big blue cloud, can I get rid of that? PC is choking on it a bit.
    That's what the smoke sub mods are for I personally use ACW light smoke, it gets rid of most of that lingering cloud, but keeps the bursts. It helps quite a lot for slower pcs like mine

Quote Originally Posted by RollTide990 View Post
    That's what the smoke sub mods are for I personally use ACW light smoke, it gets rid of most of that lingering cloud, but keeps the bursts. It helps quite a lot for slower pcs like mine
    Awesome thanks man. I think we probably have similar rigs, yeah it's just the lingering cloud for me tends to drop my frames a bit