Thread: If you don't know what to do during holydays, BC Team needs a strat-models maker

Default If you don't know what to do during holydays, BC Team needs a strat-models maker

Hi all!

Sky is blue, Sun is back and Broken Crescent is on his way!

Many of you have more free time. So we encourage you to form yourself to modding, it's really fun!

We really want to offer a renewal of the strat map, that is why we are actively seeking for new strat map settlements models.
    So we ask people able to make 3D models for cities and settlements to work on new settlements models:

1/In priority
    -> For hindu factions (we have already some very nice model, but we need someone to finish it and modify it in order to adapt it to other types of settlements)

2/We need also new settlements models
    -> For "orthodox" (If you are working for another MTW2 mod which have new "eastern-roman" settlements models, please contact us)
    -> For crusader's state (because vanilla north_europeans models are definitively not adapted to Acre, Jerusalem etc...)
    -> For islamic factions (new and original models could be really great)
    -> For Makuria

If you seriously want to work on this, we would provide you all the usefull stuff and you could be integrated to the team.
    Last edited by Byzantineboy; June 12, 2014 at 05:34 AM.

Default Re: If you don't know what to do during holydays, BC Team needs a strat-models maker

I thought it was a nice touch that city models were the same in vanilla. City models just looked plain ugly in other mods like Stainless Steel.

Default Re: If you don't know what to do during holydays, BC Team needs a strat-models maker

Thx you for your opinion.
    In fact, we would like to have our own city models (or at least textures).
    And not just use agart's one.

So we need someone for making them

karaislam's Avatar Vicarius

put a photo of cities here.i may make a city for u if i can.

Great!!!

Thx you very much!

As model for some islamic cities/fortress, I think we could use Bam as model:
    The idea is to represent a town center and its fortress.

islamic:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

hindu:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

If you want to work on hindu model, we could provide you some good basis and templates.