Thread: Campain CTD during End Turn

Default Campain CTD during End Turn

Hello all Dues Lo Vult players. I have come to love this mod with all my joyous war-like ambitions. It sadly came to a crashing end as I come to realize that the campaign is basically unplayable. I am in dire need of assistance due to the lack of knowledge I have to fixing this sort of problem. I would end a turn and it several factions later it would generally CTD with an unexpected error. I do not know how or why. I turned off the Auto save feature as suggested in some last posts in my research but to no avail. Now I come to you in this forum to seek assistance. I do run the game on steam both the vanilla and kingdoms. I use a method of changing the mod folders name to Amercias, unsure if this means anything or not. But countless times have I wanted to conquer with the English and yet it just crashes. Please I ask you all if there is any solution to run a smooth campaign. I hope I will get some replies and I thank you for your assistance.

- D.k.G

Default Re: Campain CTD during End Turn

Too bad no one has replied to this. What version are you running? I use 6.2. I mostly have the same problem, though I have autosave turned on. Usually I just reload the game and keep trying, the autosaves tend to preserve it. However, if that might be causing the crashes, I will turn it off and just save at the end of every turn. Anyways, the only advice I can give is make sure to play DLV 6.2 for Kingdoms, not the 6.3 Beta. 6.2 is far more stable than 6.3. I get the crashes like you, but usually I am able to play a few full turns before it does so, and autosave has preserved my game progress, so it is playable. So basically, if you turn off the autosave, save religiously. Every turn. There probably will never be a fix for this as it has been years since this mod was worked on sadly.