Thread: Population Quirk

Icon4 Population Quirk

Okay so I've just experienced an interesting quirk in population. Playing as Pisa, I captured Palermo held it for a while and then it rebelled (I didn't bother trying again), at the same time I got into a war with HRE and quickly swallowed up their south-west. Something about this chain of events lead to a massive 12.5% population boom in most of my cities! rapidly resulting in Genoa, Tunis, Florence and looks like soon Pisa becoming metropolises. Considering Florence and Pisa were minor cities when this started and Genoa had only been a large city for a decade that's kind of insane.

Default Re: SSHIP - General Discussion

I believe their is a population boom script in base SS that we might not have removed that might have triggered. I'll have to look later when on my computer or MWY might be able to answer because I know that populations will grow rapidly in certain regions but such a widespread population boom is script related one way or the other.

EDIT- forgot I have some moderator powers in this subforum though I don't think I can move this to the bug report thread...

Guys, I moved the thread started by Tombolicus to this Bugs thread, the problem is that his post jumps in front of Lith's, let me know if you me to move it.

NJ
    Last edited by Navajo Joe; June 05, 2014 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Update

Default Re: Population Quirk

please remove the "Dome of the Rock" from building from Paris.