Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: [Research] Collection

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: [Research] Roman Armies

deleted post.
    Last edited by The Wandering Storyteller; August 31, 2014 at 06:53 PM. Reason: ``````````

Default Re: [Campaign Framework] #2 Factions / Geography / Religions / Resources (217 BC)

On the Britannia map I think it doesn't look that dense at all if that is the amount of regions the British Isles has, I am not sure if Wikipedia is correct but this shows southern Britian having loads of tribes: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Age_tribes_in_Britain. Enough to make an Iceni campaign aiming to take over the British Isles first be slightly daunting but still epic.

Default Re: [Campaign Framework] #2 Factions / Geography / Religions / Resources (217 BC)

Hello there dangerman. At the moment the map is being designed with limitations in mind. At the moment a provice can only have a maximum of 4 settlements so the britannia map represents that. The map tools still havent been released and no hint when wr may get map tools. We may be able to make edits to the map to include more when tools are released and we know future limitations :-)

Hetairos's Avatar Roma Surrectum II

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerman View Post
    On the Britannia map I think it doesn't look that dense at all if that is the amount of regions the British Isles has, I am not sure if Wikipedia is correct but this shows southern Britian having loads of tribes: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Age_tribes_in_Britain. Enough to make an Iceni campaign aiming to take over the British Isles first be slightly daunting but still epic.
    There is a limitation of how many regions a province can have (4), but we can easily set up more provinces adding more regions to the map. Than since nobody has ever managed to add new factions we have a limitation of about 120-150 factions if I remember correctly.

The reason Britannia looks as it is at the moment is, because of the regional spacing. If I add all those tribes we might end up quickly with sieges only and no land battles anymore. So I fear too much settlements might be rather negative for a campaign map.

Default Re: [Research] Collection

I can't seem to find the naval research that I did

Any updates as off far?

aztec's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall of France View Post
    Any updates as off far?
    i dont know where Alec is. maybe he doesnt have time for it .

I believe he is just busy with personal life stuff at the moment. I'm confident he'll be back. Just need patience.

aztec's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by ABH2 View Post
    I believe he is just busy with personal life stuff at the moment. I'm confident he'll be back. Just need patience.
    as me . but I am not very busy now .

aztec's Avatar Semisalis

one new fear ambient added to eastern and deserts . fear feels everywhere in this new pattern . attention this pattern was new added, not edited anything I released before. 1/12 is the chance face this fear ambient . I dont share any picture of it . it is a secret you will discover how it is

Good stuff. We can only wait and watch now.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112