Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954 ... LastLast

Thread: [DOWNLOAD] SSHIP ver. 0.97 (outdated, use v. 098)

Ego123's Avatar Tiro
    Linz, Austria & Sighetu Marmatiei, Romania

Default Re: [Release] SSHIP - Beta v0.8.2 downloadable - 21st of April 2014

Quote Originally Posted by MWY View Post
    No faction at all, it's a completely Ai controlled campaign I ran for testing purposes.
    Sorry for my disorder,but how It's is possible to run a completely AI Campaign,I work on a submod for Sword and Speer mod,and I will be glad to run a completely AI Campaing if this is possible.

@cloud: Hm we probably should. Nothing planned yet though. We're working on the next full patch so far (which includes bugfixes but some of them are adjusted to the new version, so it's pretty diffcult).

@Ego: Run a hotseatcampaign with console, then type "control " and the faction you started with. F.E. open console -> control norway. Done. Probably you also want to use the toggle_fow command to see whats going on.

I have a question: "Can Crusade states and Mongols come back to life after being destroyed?"

Senator

Quote Originally Posted by minhnd6789 View Post
    I have a question: "Can Crusade states and Mongols come back to life after being destroyed?"
    Crusader States definitely can. Not sure about Mongols.

Quote Originally Posted by Larkin View Post
    Crusader States definitely can. Not sure about Mongols.
    mongols cant. crusader states can, if some certain citys are held by catholic faction (not sure about which citys exatly, but mostly those on holy lands.. )

Quote Originally Posted by achilles-91 View Post
    depend on your playstyle what you want ?
    i would suggest norway, france, hre, eastearn roman empire, and seljuks( pick this if u want to enjoj great roster and getting plenty of vassals.. and then u get cancer when mongols invade. )dont play iberian factions, fatimid,abbasid, ottomans, serbs.. because they will get better roster in next version, so leave them for later so u can enjoy them max
    Thanks, i give norway und hre a try. Does this mod contain real combat?

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus

Blog Entries

It should as it is based on SS6.4. When you run the SS setup, be sure that RR/RC is enabled (ticked on) overwise you'll get issues.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    It should as it is based on SS6.4. When you run the SS setup, be sure that RR/RC is enabled (ticked on) overwise you'll get issues.
    This is my Setup-Window. Is this right?

/sorry for my poor english.

Quote Originally Posted by u811515 View Post
    This is my Setup-Window. Is this right?
    http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3...qbgqx2_jpg.htm
    /sorry for my poor english.

Blog Entries

Your SS setup looks fine. Once you have installed SSHIP, don't ever run it again or you will have to reinstall SSHIP on top of it.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Marku's Avatar Domesticus

Anyone elses Mercenary knights in germany getting glitchy graphics/missing textures?

Any news on the next update of the SSHIP mod? Enjoying my Reich campaign so far (around turn 60-70)

"It's not always possible to do what we want to do, but it's important to believe in something before you actually do it"

Senator

If you mean the mercenary Frankish knights, yes, the models are mostly invisible for me. But they weren't always like that.

Yes they are bugged in the current version. They're already fixed for the next one.

Unfortunately, I can't tell you when an update will come. Currently Ichon is mainly working on the project and he's pretty busy I think. Haven't heard from him in a while.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MWY View Post
    ...Unfortunately, I can't tell you when an update will come. Currently Ichon is mainly working on the project and he's pretty busy I think. Haven't heard from him in a while.
    I've been in contact with Ichon last week. He said he's busy these days but he's doing his best to release the next patch as soon as possible.

Senator

Out of interest, how much work dyou guys think there'll be between now and when it stops being beta and becomes SSHIP 1.0?

Blog Entries

Honnestly, I have no idea. There many points that need to be improved and it will also depend on how much time we can spend on modding. It's really difficult to give you an answer.

Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    Honnestly, I have no idea. There many points that need to be improved and it will also depend on how much time we can spend on modding. It's really difficult to give you an answer.
    I'd be interested to know what you think needs to be improved/added. A prospective feature list beyond the one that exists already, if you will. I mean, it's a pretty stable thing right now, not what one would usually expect from a beta. Which is a testament to the caliber of the men behind it all, of course

Blog Entries

From my point of view, this is what needs to be improved /added:
    - some units models and/or textures
    - animations
    - a few minor map adjustments
    - introduce SSNOP (but I have to contact Geoffrey of Villehardouin as he's in charge of that submod now, replacing Fair Prince).
    - a few minor script/other features adjustments (not sure about that one - will depend of the next release)
    - PSF's and buildable ones, with bonus/malus (not sure about that one - has to be discussed and tested)

I think that once the animations and SSNOP are done, we should be pretty close to v1.0 but that's just my opinion.

I did everything that the instrutions part said, but i still get stainless steel 6.4 (normal). So something goes wrong; a list of what i did:

1. i did the setup (only selected savage ai)
    2. i downloaded the full installation
    3. i copy-pasted the date folder to the data folder of stainless steel (C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\SS6.3)
    4. i removed the sound files
    5. i started the game as an admin

I think it has somehting to do with how i merge the data files.. I never use mods, so this is all kind of new to me.

Blog Entries

What version of Windows are you using? XP, 7 or 8?
    If you're using 7 or 8, please check the 1st post to disable the UAC.

When you unzipped the SSHIP full install file, did you do it directly to the data folder or to another folder before to merge it with the "original" data one?
    During the installation, have you run the SS setup before installing SSHIP, choosing early era and Savage AI?