Page 53 of 75 FirstFirst ... 328434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1492

Thread: [DOWNLOAD] SSHIP ver. 0.97 (outdated, use v. 098)

Default Re: [Release] SSHIP v0.9 downloadable - 19th of January 2016

dear Lifthrasir Moderator:
    In SSHIP mod in a few of the last games in the early and high stage during the campaign after finishing a battle in castle or city I see a problem - "Medieval2: Total war encountered an unespecified error and will now exit" this right at the moment to pass turn please how can I solve it or what happens with the mod because in Late era this problem does not happen to me.

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

Welcome among these forums.

Issues are supposed to be posted here.

Anyway, check this post (the last option is the best), update your config file accordingly and post your log in the thread mentionned above
    Don't hesitate to contact me if you need more help.
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; September 15, 2018 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Typo
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

I haven't been playing Medieval 2 for a while, but as soon as you guys release next version of this mod, I'm installing it again! So far v0.9 was my favorite Medieval experience, I really hope that v1 will be released one day!

Quote Originally Posted by dfz View Post
    I haven't been playing Medieval 2 for a while, but as soon as you guys release next version of this mod, I'm installing it again! So far v0.9 was my favorite Medieval experience, I really hope that v1 will be released one day!
    Me too, i think the same friend��
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

dont wait, play it now, next version is prob still very far away, current version is stable and playable, just get JoC's trait fix and maybe quieter AI and you're good to go

Quote Originally Posted by Dekhatres View Post
    dont wait, play it now, next version is prob still very far away, current version is stable and playable, just get JoC's trait fix and maybe quieter AI and you're good to go
    Yeah, I was in a similar boat long ago, and after clearing up the entire map we're still on the same version a year later.

Granted, there've been many sweet submods which add/modify features and fix some bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Alavaria View Post
    Yeah, I was in a similar boat long ago, and after clearing up the entire map we're still on the same version a year later.

Granted, there've been many sweet submods which add/modify features and fix some bugs.
    Yes, but still i prefer wait for the next version for play a new campaign... i want play with new features, new units models and the most of bugs fixed... so i hope that when Lifth and the rest of sship moders are ready and have free time can release a new version...
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

Just reinstalled today. Played before and found a submod that changed the name of factions/cities, but for the life of me cannot find it again. Anyone with any info?

In the thread http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-SSHIP-V-0-9-2, there is a mod called "Faction names back to normal English form". Maybe it is the mod you are looking for?

BTW. You can also check out PTF: provincial titles’ fix for SSHIP 0.9.2by Jurand of Cracow, it seems really nice, especially when you play in the central/eastern Europe.Also, his Generals' Traits' Common Sense fix + EOG: Education of Generals are worth considering, as they fix certain key traits along with many broken triggers.

SSHIP Tweaks - mini-mods compilation by TM is definitely worth giving a shot. So good.

Hope you find the mod you are looking for.

Blog Entries

Default Re: [Release] SSHIP v0.9.5 downloadable - 25th of December 2018

SSHIP v0.9.5 released. Check the OP
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    SSHIP v0.9.5 released. Check the OP
    Thank you for your work! I have four days off for New Years and I think i know how I gonna spend it! I didn't see a list of changes, is there one? Downloading M2TW now!

Blog Entries

Check the 1st post of this thread. They're listed there

Virian's Avatar Civis

Ok gave this a go and I'm currently crying .

Ok some context is required I think. I started the campaign as Lithuania then did the most peaceful game I could. I set taxes to medium to ensure my pop grows and I still have money, I've pretty much built whatever I could and conquered all the rebels nearby and on the peninsula THEN Novgorod attacks.... ok this is TW so I'm used to it, then Denmark and Norway attack... I deal with Norway and get peace, then push back the danes after 3 of their attacks with a quarter stack each... see they have another full stack ready with professional troops...Thought nothing of it as I saw northern settlement have a special building that lets them recruit the good stuff early... then Novgorod come with a half a stack of professional army before turn 50 after they betrayed our alliance... losses one city to rebellion then I find they have 3 quarter stacks of troops while I can barely get lithuanian cav and average archers and my armies are still mostly composed of Militia.... Did I mention they had only 3 settlements (2 after rebellion)?/// and that I am bankrupt?

Also can't even sue for peace because my only princess is on pope duty and I haven't unlocked diplomats... the is this?

kostic's Avatar Domesticus

It seems bad for you ... This is what is good in this game; defeat is not impossible.

Blog Entries

@ Virian, Lithuania is one of the hardest faction to play with. At what level of difficulty are you playing?
    You may lower it down a bit or choose another faction, just to get use to the SSHIP mecanics. Then, you can try again Lithuania at that level of difficulty and see if you can do it better

Virian's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    @ Virian, Lithuania is one of the hardest faction to play with. At what level of difficulty are you playing?
    You may lower it down a bit or choose another faction, just to get use to the SSHIP mecanics. Then, you can try again Lithuania at that level of difficulty and see if you can do it better
    I'm laying on M/M I refuse to play lower, and yeah erhaps you're right but I really liked Lithuania... Hmm if only Poland didn't hve those cringe worthy names then I would have taken them

Blog Entries

This mini-mod should be still compatible. It brings back the original names
    Make a back-up of the original file anyway, just in case

raistlinmajere8's Avatar Ordinarius

I guess I'm blind, but I looked all over the first post and I didnt see any sort of patch notes for the newest version. Can you help a dummy out?

Blog Entries

^^ Sorry Mate, looks like I'm losing my mind again
    You're right, the list of changes is not there. But while I'm correcting my mistake, you can find it here

Edit: OP updated with the list of changes in v0.9.5.
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; January 03, 2019 at 04:29 AM.

Please consider creating a single-installer; or single compressed-file which SS6.4 already integrated. I am having issues like glitchy battles(Units flickers, blinking polygons). Cheers!