Page 14 of 75 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223243964 ... LastLast

Thread: [DOWNLOAD] SSHIP ver. 0.97 (outdated, use v. 098)

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

Default Re: [Release] SSHIP - Beta v0.8.3 downloadable - 3rd of December 2014

I don't know that script but I guess that it's the cause of your issue.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Battlefield's Avatar Civis

Hi, I'm just wondering something about this mod. What factions do you replace in order to add the 6 new factions? Also, in the original stainless steel, are there 2 empty faction slots or 1? I counted the number of factions and there appear to be 28 + 1 rebel faction, but people say there is only 1 open slot.
    Rome Total War mods
    INVASIO BARBARORVM | Roma Surrectum | Rome Total Realism
    Medieval 2 Total War mods
    Stainless Steel | Europa Barbarorum II | Broken Crescent

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
    "Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

Teutonic Order, Timurids, Milan, Kwarezm. That's it I think...

Blog Entries

That's correct and in addition, you need to take in account the Papal States and the Mongols who are non-playable.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

How to uninstall and play vanilla SS.64?

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Age of Empires 2 HD View Post
    How to uninstall and play vanilla SS.64?
    Run the setup again

I think you're doing yourself a big disservice by calling this submod SSHIP beta 0.8.3. To someone, who is a first time browser, it might leave a mistaken impression that this is some half arsed barely playable edition, when in fact it's a 100% playable mod with no major bugs or errors.

Quote Originally Posted by jurcek1987 View Post
    I think you're doing yourself a big disservice by calling this submod SSHIP beta 0.8.3. To someone, who is a first time browser, it might leave a mistaken impression that this is some half arsed barely playable edition, when in fact it's a 100% playable mod with no major bugs or errors.
    Yeah I also think that the word beta is not need. Simply enough write a series of product - SSHIP 0.8.3, SSHIP 0.8.4, SSHIP 0.8.5 etc...

bigdaddy1204's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by jurcek1987 View Post
    I completely agree.

I think calling this SSHIP 1.5 is justified. All the complex numbers simply detract from what you've achieved. This mod is basically my dream come true - a combination of Broken Crescent with Stainless Steel. As far as I'm concerned, this is the best Total War experience in existence. So give yourselves a pat on the back and give it a proper name.

Anyway, I digress. The actual reason I came to this thread is to ask, are there plans for a further version? And if so, when might that be?

I am excited about the new Iraq map we created and am wondering when I might get to play it?

Thanks
    Last edited by bigdaddy1204; July 15, 2015 at 06:21 AM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ddd.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	243.5 KB 
ID:	327509
    Just to clear it out. Is this because animation error ? i was editing model for dismounted fari archers, and then i noticed this. Never used that units before (believe it...) , so i dont know how it look as vanila. Can someone confirm is this error of animation?

Blog Entries

I'm not sure. I'll check it and will revert

Laetus

Sorry, I am not tech savvy. How do you merge the extracted data folder with the data folder under SS6.3? What happens is that my extracted data folder is just a folder inside the SS6.3 data; they don't merge together. I started up the Stainless Steel shortcut but it led to the normal Stainless Steel artwork page and the Early Era campaign. Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Al-Khalid View Post
    Sorry, I am not tech savvy. How do you merge the extracted data folder with the data folder under SS6.3? What happens is that my extracted data folder is just a folder inside the SS6.3 data; they don't merge together. I started up the Stainless Steel shortcut but it led to the normal Stainless Steel artwork page and the Early Era campaign. Thank you in advance.
    Just follow the instructions, run SSsetup, choose early era and savage ai, then copy SSHIP files into your SS6.3 folder and overwrite. Then delete idx and dat files in data/sounds. Do not run the setup again or you'll have to do this all over, use the launcher.

Laetus

Thank you, it works now. Plus, its awesome.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by achilles-91 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ddd.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	243.5 KB 
ID:	327509
    Just to clear it out. Is this because animation error ? i was editing model for dismounted fari archers, and then i noticed this. Never used that units before (believe it...) , so i dont know how it look as vanila. Can someone confirm is this error of animation?
    I've checked that unit and I don't have anything wrong with it. also, my model is different compare to yours. Have you changed it?

Last edited by Lifthrasir; July 23, 2015 at 08:40 AM.

Is there a new version being worked on or is that far in the future to be expecting one anytime soon if anyone knows? Bellum crucis and this are my favorite mods of all time I sure hope there's another update/version coming!

Blog Entries

We're working on the next release but I don't think it will be before sometimes in september.

Oh ok I see, well I'm extremely glad to hear your working on a next one and September isn't that far away so that's good news anyways! When will you guys start giving info on the new things your incorporating in the next release? Btw I believe if you just keep adding to the level of quality and historical accuracy to what you already have it'll just get even more amazing. Especially with the little details you've done with the family tree and traits absolutely amazing!

This is the best realistic submod, which was ever created. Absolutely Perfect!!!

Blog Entries

Many thanks for your kind words.