Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 7 57 82 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107
Results 2,121 to 2,126 of 2126

Thread: Bugs Reports & Technical Help

Default Re: Bugs Reports & Technical Help

Also I been having this weird problem with one of my campaigns where the generals aren't getting married, the princesses aren't spawning, and adoptions are not popping up. Very strange.

Lifthrasir's Avatar A Clockwork Orange
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

^^ This is not specific to SSHIP and I don't think that it can be fixed.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, of the Imperial House of Hader

Quote Originally Posted by SaladinSalem View Post
    Also I been having this weird problem with one of my campaigns where the generals aren't getting married, the princesses aren't spawning, and adoptions are not popping up. Very strange.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurand of Cracow View Post
    The M2TW engine gives children and spouses and adoptions until the number of generals and princesses (and perhaps children, I don't remember) is roughly equal to the number of provinces. This is not a fixed number, there might be deviations of +/- a few generals.

If you've got more generals than provinces, you will get neither spouses, nor children, nor adoptions.

The engine also "fixates" at one character. It usually keeps proposing a spouse for a general/a princess/a women in the family tree for several turns, if you keep on declining.

Ngugi's Avatar Aegnor and Andreth

Quote Originally Posted by SaladinSalem View Post
    You have captured settlements? IIRC the game do not provide above if there are no "free settlements" for them, as reported by players who like to turtle.
    As in, if you have five general family members [not sure if it counts children] and five or less settlements, there will be no adoption offers etc.

Edit: ninjad
    Last edited by Ngugi; May 13, 2018 at 10:41 PM.
    DCI: Last Alliance - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: T˘l Acharn - mighty D˙nedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliš Alý, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

kostic's Avatar Civis

@Lifthrasir

I tried your technique to replace peasant_archers by longbowmen with at first the satisfaction of not appearing the bug of the textures that hide the screen... Unfortunately, other tests, both with archer_militia and with peasant_archers have caused the bug again.

After several tests, the operation does not seem to guarantee the disappearance of the bug ... neither with the archers_militia, nor with the peasant_archers. Maybe he appears rarely? Not sure...

Test performed with English against French swordsmen.
    Last edited by kostic; May 15, 2018 at 05:51 AM.

Nemesis2345's Avatar Foederatus

13:36:05.480 [game.script] [always] CharacterTurnStart Army Supplies Costs : 135 : moors, NotGeneral InEnemyRegion 0
    13:36:05.480 [game.script] [always] CharacterTurnStart Army Supplies Costs : 140 : moors, General, ArmySize2, InEnemyRegion 0
    13:36:05.480 [game.script] [always] CharacterTurnStart Army Supplies Costs : 281 : moors, General, ArmySize3, InEnemyRegion 0
    13:36:05.480 [game.script] [always] CharacterTurnStart Army Supplies Costs : 421 : moors, General, ArmySize4, InEnemyRegion 0
    13:36:05.487 [game.script] [always] CharacterTurnStart Army Supplies Costs : 405 : moors, NotGeneral InEnemyRegion 2
    13:36:05.487 [game.script] [always] CharacterTurnStart Army Supplies Costs : 421 : moors, General, ArmySize2, InEnemyRegion 2
    13:36:05.487 [game.script] [always] CharacterTurnStart Army Supplies Costs : 843 : moors, General, ArmySize3, InEnemyRegion 2
    13:36:05.487 [game.script] [always] CharacterTurnStart Army Supplies Costs : 1265 : moors, General, ArmySize4, InEnemyRegion 2
    13:36:05.490 [game.script] [always] CharacterTurnStart Army Supplies Costs : 225 : moors, Captain
    13:36:05.491 [game.script] [always] CharacterTurnStart Army Supplies Costs : 140 : moors, General, ArmySize2, InEnemyRegion 0
    13:36:05.491 [game.script] [always] CharacterTurnStart Army Supplies Costs : 281 : moors, General, ArmySize3, InEnemyRegion 0
    13:36:05.491 [game.script] [always] CharacterTurnStart Army Supplies Costs : 421 : moors, General, ArmySize4, InEnemyRegion 0
    13:36:42.521 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

Here is the log for the Moorish Leader crash when conquering settlement. His name is 'Al' Amir Farraj the Afflicted.