Page 51 of 361 FirstFirst ... 2641424344454647484950515253545556575859606176101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 7203

Thread: SSHIP - General Discussion

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

Default Re: SSHIP - General Discussion

What if he just tries to run the setup again?
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

It might fix the issue, but wouldn't be a clean install as he asked.
    Certainly worth a try before reinstalling SS all over.

Laetus

"crusader state created"-What is this event and how it works
    Why 12 moves the Mongols did not want to capture the city have already collected 1 milliard florins campaign at hard|hard ?at vh|vh It will be better or just as it should be,maybe they will start to capture?

Hello. I have a suggestion. Take icons units of Kingdom of Heaven.OK? Maybe you can even models .

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

And another question . What does the Legio XV Apollinaris? I have not seen his list of finished works .
    Last edited by BuTAJIuK; June 14, 2015 at 04:55 AM.

OK guys I really need help, advice - right now I try start campaign for HRE 3 x - I allies with France, Hungary, Pope - always conquer Praha, Liubice, Utrecht, Loven, Nizza, Milan, Genoa, Olomoc - if I ocuppy them or sack or exterminite - my reputation is always deceitful and all hate me, my ally, Pope, and states near me, so then I do nothing only fighting, my reputation going down as hell, and I really hate that, is here way how I can avoid ? I play on H/H, last one on M/H same situation always, I really want peace and build my reputation, but ... or when is someone HRE must be only fuc*king bad ? Thx for answer. And sorry for English ( it is far when i learn it in school )

Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Pauper View Post
    OK guys I really need help, advice - right now I try start campaign for HRE 3 x - I allies with France, Hungary, Pope - always conquer Praha, Liubice, Utrecht, Loven, Nizza, Milan, Genoa, Olomoc - if I ocuppy them or sack or exterminite - my reputation is always deceitful and all hate me, my ally, Pope, and states near me, so then I do nothing only fighting, my reputation going down as hell, and I really hate that, is here way how I can avoid ? I play on H/H, last one on M/H same situation always, I really want peace and build my reputation, but ... or when is someone HRE must be only fuc*king bad ? Thx for answer. And sorry for English ( it is far when i learn it in school )
    I don't understand how you're asking this question. You can't conquer all those lands - Christian lands, at that - and expect your reputation to be good. You can't want peace if you've done nothing but aggressive conquest in the beginning of the game.

OK but then how this work - Venetian conquer Bologna, Verona and they are OK etc. rebel ( or if you want independent states ) are christians, islams, pagans and still play on one flag, or is here change ? I never seen something like this, it is new for me so best is only sit in cities and let others conquer all cities near my boards ? Is shame, we dont have anything as manual for this mod, it is great ofk but, all you can do is learn on your mistakes I am extremly happy someone do manual about Byzantines here, so I wait if someone come and give me advice, better then only ask how I play as idiot

Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Pauper View Post
    OK but then how this work - Venetian conquer Bologna, Verona and they are OK etc. rebel ( or if you want independent states ) are christians, islams, pagans and still play on one flag, or is here change ? I never seen something like this, it is new for me so best is only sit in cities and let others conquer all cities near my boards ? Is shame, we dont have anything as manual for this mod, it is great ofk but, all you can do is learn on your mistakes I am extremly happy someone do manual about Byzantines here, so I wait if someone come and give me advice, better then only ask how I play as idiot
    Generally you can take independent states/rebels and get away with it. But you should 'occupy' settlements rather than sacking or exterminating them to minimise the damage.

Venice's rep will suffer for its aggression, don't you worry about that. The Pope regularly excommunicates Christian factions for being too aggressive, which crushes their reputation.

The HRE, if I remember correctly, isn't very well liked to begin with. So to raise rep you should build churches and offer positive agreements - even if this just means gifts of money - to your nearby factions, especially the Pope.

Subjugating any faction will be a blow. Creating a vassal is better for your rep.

It's up to you, really. If you desire peace and good rep after being aggressive, you have to pay through your ears, gift money to everyone and be nice. Or you can just be the big bad boy the HRE is represented as. Your choice. Otherwise, take it slow, expand slowly, let other factions come to you and then you eat them up.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BuTAJIuK View Post
    Hello. I have a suggestion. Take icons units of Kingdom of Heaven.OK? Maybe you can even models .

(...)

And another question . What does the Legio XV Apollinaris? I have not seen his list of finished works .
    Legio XV Apollinaris is working on his side. The completition list is not made because the wirk is not finished yet.

Regarding the unit cards, it's part of his work. However, not all of them will be upgraded in one go. It will take a while to do that.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

thx Larkin this is better to listen for me so when you are big bad HRE you must be big bad HRE, my dream about really Holly, really Roman and really Empire is not feasible in this mod koz when you have Rome ( conquer it ) you cant be Holly in SS can be this easiest - imacullate is really quickly, here I cant be better then untrustworthy, koz always someone offend me, but expect this, I love SSHIP more then SS, but rep. is something what really create me wrinkles.

I play 100 round without put up reputation from very untrustworthy

sship's members...will you do a prologue or introduction for each faction at the beggining of the campaign? I refer about the famous advices that for example in other mods or in the current rome 2 total war have...A prologue about you should do in the campaign that the adviser of the game tell you for instead.."you should conquer the rum selyuks because they are your main enemy and for this you have to conquest this cities....then you have to improve your economy and create a powerful fleet...." Do you know what i mean?
    Last edited by j.a.luna; June 16, 2015 at 01:43 AM.
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

Quote Originally Posted by j.a.luna View Post
    sship members...will you do a prologue or introduction for each faction at the beggining of the campaign? I refer about the famous advices that for example in other mods or in the current rome 2 total war have...A prologue about you should do in the campaign that the adviser of the game tell you for instead.."you should conquer the rum selyuks because they are your main enemy and for this you have to conquest this cities....then you have to improve your economy and create a powerful fleet...." Do you know what i mean?
    Members SSHIP, what you tips j.a.luna, there Bellum Crucis 7.0.
    Last edited by BuTAJIuK; June 16, 2015 at 01:29 AM.

Blog Entries

It requiers quite some work and it won't be done in a short term period. But I'll keep in mind.

and that will be really great

Maybe the game clean "Logging camp" and "Site Hut"? Since the smaller the extra buildings. It was a moronic idea from developers of Stainless Steel 6.4. I do not think that the team SSHIP, to do the same garbage in your project.
    Last edited by BuTAJIuK; June 17, 2015 at 08:10 AM.

Blog Entries

Maybe the game clean "Logging camp" and "Site Hut"? Since the smaller the extra buildings. It was a moronic idea from developers of Stainless Steel 6.4. I do not think that the team SSHIP, to do the same garbage in your project.
    Not sure to get the right understanding. Can you develop?

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    Not sure to get the right understanding. Can you develop?
    No , I think you can ? I just wanted to hear the opinion of all of you . If not, then do not clean . I just wanted to hear the views of other players . They do not make the game any gameplay or interest at all .

Blog Entries

No , I think you can ? ...
    In that case, your post is out of any interest and so, is useless

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Dyrrachion should probably be a castle, I remember reading that the city had the strongest fortifications in the western Balkans and is referred as a citadel during the Norman wars. And I think it would be more accurate if Trapezus was a rebel city because it was ruled autonomously since 1126, until Ioannes brought it back under direct Imperial control in 1140.