Page 228 of 228 FirstFirst ... 128 178 203 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228
Results 4,541 to 4,552 of 4552

Thread: SSHIP - General Discussion

Lifthrasir's Avatar A Clockwork Orange
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Re: SSHIP - General Discussion

The re-emergence script acts weird sometimes. While some factions respawn where they should do, some others respawn anywhere. However, I've never seen the CS respawing actually
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, of the Imperial House of Hader

Last edited by Djangoo; October 28, 2018 at 11:03 AM.

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!
    Artifex

If you'd bother, you may put down some statistics - a handy file for making comparisons is here.
    If you've got some pictures, you may put them in the relevant thread :-)
    cheers
    JoC

I would, but I already started a new campaign with different submod combination and its not save game compatible unfortunately.

The only screenshot I made was from strange reemerging Norway, but you can see how factions developed and everyone is still around. https://abload.de/image.php?img=0015c5im6.jpg

Artifex

Some interesting developments there: very successful Pisa and Georgia, expanding HRE, Poland, Scotland and Serbia, surprisingly weak ERE. How come is emerging of Norway possible when it still has provinces in Scandinavia?

I have no idea,I think it was the rebellion message, not reemerging faction one.

Georgia never attacked/was attacked by anyone, they just took rebel territory and built up succesfully (they were top 5 at the end).
    Scotland was pretty cool, they did nothing for ~100 turns and build up 2-3 stacks. Then they conquered almost all of England in a few turn rush.
    Pisa had war now and then in North Italy.
    HRE was pretty peaceful, rarely at war with factions, but quickly to take any rebel settlement.
    Last edited by Djangoo; October 28, 2018 at 05:49 PM.

I find religious conversion too easy, also too easy to select the Pope if you spam priests.

Which file would I have to change to limit Priests? To something like 1 priest per region.

Thank you! For now I just limit myself to not buy priests, seems to me that the AI does also not buy max priests.

maybe sth similar can be done for priest: http://tmsship.wikidot.com/agents-numbers-limited ?
    Last edited by Djangoo; October 29, 2018 at 09:47 AM.

Artifex

I am of the very same opinion!
    The best would be to make the priests available from higher levels of buildings, somehow in the spirit of the reform of the merchants.
    I don't know how to implement it in the tmodelsk way, but I'm sure it's possible (eg in the the RoTK the number of the agents is heavily limited).

I need help. I used to play non-steam gold version, that I modded with Stainless Steel (not HIP). I wanted to mod it with HIP on old laptop, but I couldn't make it work for some uknown reason. I then got new laptop, I installed steam version of M2:TW and then I wanted to mod it at least with Stainless Steel and with HIP if possible (I really loved M2), but many links are dead and most forum threads I found just inform about new problems with steam wersion and contain more dead links. Can someone help me? I really want to play Stainless Steel, Atilla and later ones are not making me feel the same. I would be really grateful for any advice or forum with working links, possibly for all the fixes too (I recall I had at least one that fixed issues with Teutonic order). I figured I'd start here, before I mess something, I have literally zero experience modding steam games outside normal workshop and I have bad experiences (after one attempt to run HIP I couldn't even play late era SS 6.4 and I had to reinstall). I do not own non-steam version any longer, but I can download it, if needed, (because it's legal here if I own it anyway), but AFAIC many people successfuly modded steam version. I'd be really grateful for any advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Rohi727 View Post
    I need help. I used to play non-steam gold version, that I modded with Stainless Steel (not HIP). I wanted to mod it with HIP on old laptop, but I couldn't make it work for some uknown reason. I then got new laptop, I installed steam version of M2:TW and then I wanted to mod it at least with Stainless Steel and with HIP if possible (I really loved M2), but many links are dead and most forum threads I found just inform about new problems with steam wersion and contain more dead links. Can someone help me? I really want to play Stainless Steel, Atilla and later ones are not making me feel the same. I would be really grateful for any advice or forum with working links, possibly for all the fixes too (I recall I had at least one that fixed issues with Teutonic order). I figured I'd start here, before I mess something, I have literally zero experience modding steam games outside normal workshop and I have bad experiences (after one attempt to run HIP I couldn't even play late era SS 6.4 and I had to reinstall). I do not own non-steam version any longer, but I can download it, if needed, (because it's legal here if I own it anyway), but AFAIC many people successfuly modded steam version. I'd be really grateful for any advice.
    Did you checked the Steam install instructions of SS and SSHIP?

Losthief's Avatar Campidoctor

Look for gigantus install guide (its the most recent). It includes the necessary steps to make steam play nice with mtw2 and mods. Its here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...SS-6-3-and-6-4

as for download links: SSHIP ones were working when i did it like a month ago. SS 6.3/6.4 ones in the release threads (torrents) are all working as of last check, but I also have a link repository here for non-torrents that is updated and current: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-October-2018)

Those links are all working on the front page. Melo's fixes are your best bet to get the tuetonic fix (its not floating around anymore separately) for 6.4 base look in the repository thread for the link to it, but read the sship install directions cause I think they have there own bugfixes in place with that so you don't need it iirc. I installed 6.4 twice and renamed my sship install to 6.4(sship). Then when I want to try/play sship i just rename the ss6.3 folder to (ss6.3 default) and name ss6.3 (sship) to ss6.3 and the game will load the right mod setup. I find this easier in general than remembering different ss_setups for different saves, and works well with sship.
    LoSTHieF
    I'd rather be lucky than skilled!

Lifthrasir's Avatar A Clockwork Orange
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

@ Rohi727, the bugfix compilation for SS6.4 is not required to play SSHIP. I haven't tested it with SSHIP and can't tell if it is compatible or not. I'd not recomment to use it with SSHIP.

@ losthief, good job with the OP of the thread you linked for SS6.3 and SS6.4
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, of the Imperial House of Hader