Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast

Thread: General Discussion, Feedback, Suggestions & FAQ

Privatecamping's Avatar Civis

Default Re: [Discussion] Suggestions / Questions

YY i know that I just need to think about the inspiration it is difficult to make new music-soundtrack from zero

Mr.Jox's Avatar WHY SO SERIOUS?!

As I said you can follow lotr style with copying some tiles of it but make it urself

Okey just say when you need me to star making it

when u have time feel free to start

Will this mod be able to be implemented on steam versions?

There are only steam version of R2/Attila, in other words yes 100%. And you will also see it in workshop soon or later.

Default Re: [Development] Preview Thread: Gondor

Hello.

1. Dear dev's, how u try changed settlements, castles, towns etc. with several culture? or this simply untouched, and add only units ?
    2. If u try changed many modells ( buildings, FORT, castle wall etc.) what modding tool needed from CA. ?

CA promises to give us settlement modding tools. It works with culture buildings but we can create each existing settlement unique(from CA's words). Don't be afraid we can start it soon

Default Re: [Recruitment] Be a part of our team!

Wa it is this lotr mod for attila or rome 2?

This mod for Attila.

Ive read a bit about this mod and I have to say that I am super excited. I love the Noldor elves but one thing I hated with TATW and final patches of MOS and DaC, was that the Galadhrim in The Two Towers, was placed as Mirkwoods army and not Lothlorien. My suggestion is that Rivendell has their Noldor Units, Lorien has their Galadhrim and Thranduils Field army is the big army we've seen in The Hobbit. I am pretty sure that is what you had in mind for it, but certain patches in TATW MOS and DaC changed the Galadhrim, gave them silver armor and also modified their armor and they didnt have the armor they have at Helms Deep. (In the movies, of course) I think the Galadhrim should have the golden armor as once again they have in the movies. I think the Noldor army should however be Silver since in the Hobbit.. it shows the High Elves in Rivendell with the same armor they once wore in The Battle of the Last Alliance but a more "up to date color" or something. However, I think the origional armor color would be rad too. Maybe as you upgrade their armor it changes from the origional color to silver? Another thing I think would be cool would be if they Galadhrim had the blue cloaks they arived at Helms deep in.. and as you upgrade their armor, the cloaks are taken off showing their armor. I also think it would be really cool to see Thranduil, Elrond and Celborn having their unique in game generals. And seeing Thranduil on that big Elk in a battle would be bad ass. I also think someone will read that and/or has already thought of that and thought it would be a good idea to have an entire unit of Elk riders or something. (Which I think would be an aweful idea) Just some ideas I think everyone could agree on. Good Luck with the mod! I am okay with cs6 so if you need any help on artwork please let me know!

Nice having your suggestion. I'm not really an elf fun and I love orcs even more than the elves but here's some plans:
    Elves of Grey Havens have golden armour
    Elves of Imladris have silver armour
    Elves of Lothlorien have film helm's deep armour
    Mirkwood Elves have tBotFA armour
    Avari elves - full creativity and mix of other elves

Im a Rohan and Elf guy and I totaly agree with your vision of the elves! 😄

I appreciate the swift reply! I was totally stoked to finally have a mod that puts the elves just as they are in the movies. I typically wouldn't say I favor any faction over another, but I often find myself behind a big Noldor spear wall with a ton of archers lol. As far as the idea with the Galadhrim with cloaks to start and upgraded the cloaks being removed, I didn't come up with that idea. Someone did that for a Battle for Middle Earth 2 Mod and it was just something I really enjoyed. I like to think I know a lot about the elves but I do not know much about the Avari Elves so I cant even begin to guess where they will be located on the map at the start. lol As far as Generals and all that fun stuff go, is there going to be a Elrond and Thranduil in the game like there is for Haldir? I also potentially have some other suggestions that would possibly add some cool things to your mod, not just types of units for each faction. I just don't want to put a bunch of spam and long bs on here that people have to sift through to move on to the next comment. I wish I could help with the modding but unfortunately I know nothing of that matter. Glad you agree Private!

Ok so the Avari Elves were the dark elves (only cos of their skin and hair colour) and they didnt want ro go with Orome the Hunter Valar on the great journej to Valinor so they were left behind.. There position is near the shores of the sea of Rhun and Dorwinion planes and they can be found in Orocrani mountains too. They are great smithys too. They are much like wood elves of Mirkwood and Silvan elves. They are just a little bit lesser advanced.. hope this helps you understand

We won't work on characters at the moment. In future we will include some but not now.

Okay, great... thanks! And I didn't figure you would. I just thought id list some ideas for the sake of the forum. lol

Ah sure
    We plan to add as much as possible content.

Have you started to creat orcs models ?

Sorta