Thread: Crazy AI region trades ! Sub-Mod ?

Default Crazy AI region trades ! Sub-Mod ?

Hi, is there a mod for Empire total war or Darthmod Empire that disables the trading region option for certain factions or limits it to their war theatre ?
    For me, Iroquois owning regions in Russia and Mughals trading region in north America is a total immersion killer ! It seems the AI in Darthmod is more inclined to trade region than in vanilla,
    but I can be wrong. Anyway is there a mod that makes indian factions only trade regions in India, Natives faction only trade regions in America and Europeans factions can trade regions all over the world ?

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: Crazy AI region trades ! Sub-Mod ?

Not that I know of.

However, keep in mind that the "region swaps" mean the AI is FINALLY willing to cede regions to the player or take regions from the player. In my opinion, that is the single most amazing improvement of DME 8.1 over DMUC
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

gastovski's Avatar Campidoctor

Yeah, Austria wants Cairo for goddamn Silesia, no fking way.

Quote Originally Posted by gastovski View Post
    Yeah, Austria wants Cairo for goddamn Silesia, no fking way.
    Or Poland wants East Prussia for West Prussia when playing Prussia, The AI sometimes offers silly regions exchanges!

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

To change this behavior try this: campaign_ai_manager_behaviour_junctions_tables: TRADE BEHAVIOUR =200
    campaign_ai_personality_junctions_tables: Priority Randomization Desire=5, Priority Randomization Intention =0
    See if it helps.

just maybe at long last i can get this to work as i want it to,
    my main strategy with Spain & Ottoman before patch was to sell off some regions at start,
    i would usually be paid around 6000 per region.
    After patch i get arrogant replies and no money, what does it take to get it roughly as it was ?

The 2nd downgrade the patch did to campaign was that it allow regions to be sold while invaded,
    god only knows how many times AI sell off a region i have invaded but not yet conquered, i hate it and want to ban it,
    is there a way ?

the 3rd downgrade is that it no longer makes any difference if a nation is friendly or hostile, or if we trade or not,
    they will all declare war and/or demand the same prize for trade or otherwise at the same rate,
    is there a way to make war more/less likely depending on hostility ?
    My 6 2nd rates routed in horror from 1 brig + 1 5th rate on auto-resolve....

Patrician

campaign ai manager behaviour junctions. change war and peace setting to 1000 or less.

Quote Originally Posted by Bran Mac Born View Post
    To change this behavior try this: campaign_ai_manager_behaviour_junctions_tables: TRADE BEHAVIOUR =200
    campaign_ai_personality_junctions_tables: Priority Randomization Desire=5, Priority Randomization Intention =0
    See if it helps.
    Is this to be found in the relevant startpos for the campaign or scripting?

Patrician

English- db tables.

It's both funny and frustrating when I see AI European factions trade European territories to Native American factions....

Quote Originally Posted by Bran Mac Born View Post
    English- db tables.

Is this db tables in PFM in the Data folder for DME? After clicking the Light Unit Edit folder to get to the Data folder. More importantly is it file in the DBFileTypes? Can you elaborate, or is this the wrong place to look? I'm new to modding and I cannot understand how Marathas or Mughals control islands in the Caribbean, or even Iceland for that matter.