Are you tired of dealing with civil wars? are tired of having to kill members of your faction who rebel against you and take power in the territories? are tired of having to divert armies you had in mind you pitch against other territories or enemy faction to put in the besieged strip hipsters? because here I bring you some simple solutions to your problems, it does not require that you install any patch or effort =)

we all know that civil wars begin for a few reasons in particular, usually by exemplo at death the leader of your faction and has not led to new leader that is the heir to the capital to be crowned, then the general and members of your clan enough not recognize him, the other option is to not say to not be one of the members of the ruling family ie by exemplo is a general married to a women's faction or not selling direct linia the founder of the faction, these problems can arise not recognize.

I'll take a few steps so that we can avoid years of civil wars or head end woes decimating half of the members of your family

1. It is important that when the leader of the faction you see a certain age, send me to the faction heir to the capital, when the leader dies, the heir serves no faction until it has been crowned and received the prevailing attributes.

2. If other members of the faction in the capital, if there are time putting that have betrayed their race, while they are in the same city as the leader of the faction no, do not adopt the attitude of Rebelde and "No I recognize you as my King. "But if there are family members who have a very high level of LOYALTY and these govern the city, while they are still in the city and govern them, members of the faction are declared or did not rebel king reconoscan not will be able to cause riots.

3. if the member of the rebel faction that was declared a city by exemplo this out ruler or the like, it is easy to notice, face showing the mood of the population will return and Ships red minus sign indicating that people leave the city to prevent member if the city no other member of the faction that is loyal to you, take the rebel city and leave it out, so you do not cause problems, for it can cause problems would have to be as the only ruler in a city.

4. The can be out of town until the leader of the faction you desaparescan characteristics that have caused the state of civil war, by exemplo "offends the nobility" and "civil war inspired" can wait for that or when he dies and up his heir as leader of the faction who crowned, the rebels accepted, although it is likely that their aparesca characteristics that "your family is treacherous" but that does not affect the offspring of these characters.

if you follow these steps you can play more comfortably, quietly waging wars against other factions and not have to be mad to kill half the members of your faction or having to deal with huge armies of rebels. I hope this small contribution will serve them well and provide them with the game =)