Thread: need technical assistance with divide and conquer submod

Default need technical assistance with divide and conquer submod

ok so I have now figured out where to post this now sorry for earlier. Ok so anyways whenever I try to download the divide and conquer submod as soon as the download is finished I get a message saying ''publisher could not be verified'' and a corrupted download. I really want to play this submod so any help will be greatly appreciated.

Default Re: need technical assistance with divide and conquer submod

Try one of these possible fixes to bypass "publisher could not be verified" message:
    http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...lock-file.html

Also, if you got a corrupted download, you need to re-download the files again, but this time don't surf the Internet while downloading, and, don't play games or do some multitasking on your PC.

Just let it download in peace.

And, don't use Internet Explorer for downloading.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

There's an odd bug with google chrome, you maybe hit this:

The virus-buster of Chrome recognizes the .exe files dangerous and block them. If you dont want to re-download them:

All you have to do is to find the file you have downloaded. It will be named "cannotbeverified774894.crdownload" or something similar. Just rename it to "whatever.exe". It is important to CHANGE THE EXTENSION of the file too, windows will ask it, and you have to confirm it. After that, the file will work.

(Important: you may need to change your folder settings to show the extensions of known file types also).

IMPORTANT: do not do this steps but with only files you know what they really are (e.g. the files of DaC are safe), this can be a dangerous thing to do with files from unknown source, you can easily get a virus attack that way...

first of all thank you very much ,both of you, I tried the linked site and I couldn't find anything that met the criteria of my problem. I have been trying to download it from Mod DB and when it starts I get a white yellow bar asking me if I want to cancel save or open the file. I select save and it then begins to download. when it finishes the download it ,as always, runs a security scan then , when the security scan is done, the download bar turns from white and yellow to white and red says
    ''publisher could not be verified'' I made sure I was not playing any other games watch any videos or ''surfing'' the web during the download process and it still happened. Also I was not using google chrome my search engine is charter

What AntiVirus program do you have? Have you tried disabling it and then run the Installers?

That Charter search engine, I am not familiar with it.. Is it some Internet Explorer+ Windows 8 built in feature? Have you tried downloading with Firefox?
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

ok so I finally got it to download and install bet it crashes every time I start a campaign

Quote Originally Posted by jobst View Post
    ok so I finally got it to download and install bet it crashes every time I start a campaign
    Delete map.rwm file in M2TW/ mods/ Folder where DAC is installed/ data/ world/ maps/ base folder.

If that doesn`t do the trick, then answer these three questions:

1) What Windows do you have?

2) Is your M2TW a Steam or non steam version?

3) Before installing DAC submod, did you install TATW 3.2 ( TATW 3.0 both parts + TATW 3.2 Patch) and tested can you start a campaign?

thank you very very much for your help elvenkind I am sorry I took so long to reply I couldn't figure out I needed to be logged in lol. but anyways I found out why it wouldn't start a campaign was because I need to FULLY remove MOS from my third age folder it now plays like a charm and I am enjoying it very very much thank you for your help

ok so I have problem with my DaC campaign every time someone wants to do diplomacy with me, or vice versa it crashes I have no idea what to do please help if possible thanks.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Please repeat your question in the DaC-thread: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...2#post14935212
    and best of luck

This is an outdated download-Q&A thread, that was answered and thus now is

CLOSED:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

* Any moderation considerations are welcome, just send a PM *

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory