Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Technical Q&A

Default Re: Technical Q&A

Any chance on finishing the mod? It has potential but still messed up..

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

As said, i lost all my working files due to HDD failure, and won't come back to NTW modding, I'm on Warhammer now. I don't think it could change unless CA makes a NTW2 with better mod support.

Hey I tried to install the mod using the auto installer but when I'm going to play it. NTW only works at startup then exits. Is it because NTW was updated or I'm missing something.

Spitfire -WONDERBOLT!'s Avatar Vicarius
    Canterlot Castle, City of Canterlot, Equestria.

thats a damn shame, this is my favourite, have you considered joining hirstwar?
    GIVE CREDIT TO YOUR ENEMY AND LITTLE TO YOURSELF, AS IT MAKES YOUR VICTORY ALL THE GREATER!
    -Under the influence of medically prescribed drugs, please take much salt with this post, you have been warned!

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by komori190 View Post
    Hey I tried to install the mod using the auto installer but when I'm going to play it. NTW only works at startup then exits. Is it because NTW was updated or I'm missing something.
    Yes CA updated the older games to get the base to buy the newer games. Its a shame that none of these mods work any longer. This was a Master Piece of a mod and and now it CTDs every time. Sad

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345