Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [[PREVIEW]]NEW HIGH ELVEN UNITS

Default Re: [[PREVIEW]]NEW HIGH ELVEN UNITS

Splendid units.

Any chance they have the bowstring animations?

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

assurbanippal's Avatar Biarchus

Great, nice warriors

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Page-48/page48

Manus supra idolum age primum et septimum de QuatuoR

Thanks mates!!!
    About the bowstring animation, no, we havenīt add the bowstring anim, because I donīt know how to put them, I have read the tutorial but I donīt understand it (my english is not the best... ) but in the future I would like to put them because the units looks incredibly realistic with them, so if anyone knows someone who wants to help us wit this, only contact with us.

Cromagnon2's Avatar Senator

Hi Pyrosh. You are a good modeler, why won't you join the Struggle for the Old World team? Since SftOW is what we are waiting for and they are looking for modders.
    Why not combine forces and take the effort to finish that first instead of remaking units for the Sundering is what i wonder.

because Pyrosh is stubborn

"With Hate, all things are possible." Malus Darkblade

Shadow Warriors, ohh yess muahaha.

Thanks guys!!! first post uptaded with the new Chrace woodsmen!!
    Two warnings about this preview:
    First: as you can see in the big preview there are five modells includding the captain and in the ingame pics there arenīt any captain, Iīm sorry but I havenīt put them ingame because I have tu make the banner drawing. If anyone is interested in help me with the banners i will be very gratefull because he earn me a lot of time to work in other things hehehee.
    Second: in the ingame pics you can see strange bugs in the face and hair, donīt worry about it, itīs only that I have to retouch it and fix some problems with the textures. But I will fix them when I will make other units bacause I use these heads in other units, and to be honest Iīm very lazy to work on them now hehehehe

I hope you will enjoy them!!!

Well, firstly I have to say sorry for the delay in the upload the new preview, but I have started to work last week and Iīm only at home on weekend, so it means that iīm not going to have the same time for moddelling that I had before, and sadly I have to say that I will upload previews slowly, to have time to continue working in other ones.

Hi Pyrosh. You are a good modeler, why won't you join the Struggle for the Old World team? Since SftOW is what we are waiting for and they are looking for modders.
    Why not combine forces and take the effort to finish that first instead of remaking units for the Sundering is what i wonder.
    Well guy, after Madman have said his opnion, wrong from my point of view, Iīm going to answer you from my vision. To be honest Iīm not working in SFTOW for various reasons, firstly because Iīm not interested on the history of the campaign and the factions donīt motivate me enough to spend my time on them. Secondly because, Iīm one of the three founding members of the mod, like the supreme ruler Kolwen and Madman, and when I joined to this team, the idea was to create a mod based only in the background of the high elves, and exploit all their big history to create new campaigns which would permit the introduction of new factions (but always with the high elves as thread). Imagine my surprise when one day I enter in this forum and I find that the mod no longer called The Sundering. Imagine when I find that there are a lot of new units to make, new things to create and We havenīt finished yet The Sundering campaign, remember that the sundering campaign is only a beta, a small piece of how it should be, scripts, units, cities,...missing. So imagine my anger when I see that we havenīt finished the first objectives and the people are setting other ones more difficult. So I think that the people will understand why Iīm not working on it, Iīm working on the Sundering because is the mod where I gave my word to work, and I continue dreaming in one day when the Sundering will be a complete mod and one of the mods reference in this community. I only ask for respect my choice and do not allow that the hype with the SFTOW makes you say hurtful or disrespectful things, because I have taken my decision and itīs immovable, so I advice all the fans of the mod that you will only enjoy my work or high elven work hehehe.

cool woodsmen!
    I hope you all can sort yourselves out, and work again all together, so, itd be more productive.

KhalFrodo's Avatar Semisalis

Nice stuff!

Cromagnon2's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by assurbanippal View Post
    cool woodsmen!
    I hope you all can sort yourselves out, and work again all together, so, itd be more productive.
    This.

Great work!

Next unit preview?

~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Sorry mate hehehe but Iīm working now and Iīm out of my home. When I will be at home ( I donīt know when) I will try to upload the next preview.

Thank you, best courage for your work.

Looks awesome

Finch's Avatar is Deadpool
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Brilliant work! can't wait for more, i have a book of all the units and those are the best models i've seen so far here on twcenter cheers!

Thank you so much mates!!! I hope that soon I will be able to upload more previews xd

Well guys, as I promised, here I have the new previews.

Eatainne Sailors:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Aelleron Everwatch:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I hope you like them!!!

Well guys I wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!! Enjoy the hollydays and play the Sundering!!!

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Those look beautiful, Pyrosh!

+rep!

Beautiful work, those textures are awesome, gratz mate

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast