Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rome: Total War - Music [Updated 14/08/2015]

Default Re: Rome: Total War - Music [Updated 24/06/2014]

I can not either. It jost play the vanilla music!

Mackles's Avatar Roma Invicta

Mod updated as of 25/06/2014. If using the non-Steam version please redownload using the link in OP.

- Corrected error whereby Intro_Greek was included as a campaign ambient track.

- Fixed bug where initiating a battle and then withdrawing on the campaign map without entering battle mode would continue to play the campaign pre-battle track to the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Brips View Post
    It sounds gooood But, it will add some tracks or replace some tracks?
    This mod outright replaces all vanilla music.

Quote Originally Posted by Y_filip View Post
    how to run this mod? how to install this? What is should i do? I just can't get this work
    Quote Originally Posted by krowzz211212 View Post
    I can not either. It jost play the vanilla music!
    If you are using the non-Steam version then you need to download file and place it in your data folder. If you are using Windows 7 then it should be found under the following pathway: "Program Files(x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/Total War Rome II/data"

If you are using the Steam version all you need to do is click the big green "Subscribe" button, and Steam will automatically download and install the mod for you. Sometimes Steam can have problems where it screws this up, in which case you should delete the mod (either from the Workshop page by hitting the big green "Unsubscribe" button, or from the Mod Manager by clicked "Delete" under the mod's thumbnail.
    MacklesMod - A series of mini-mods that apply tweaks, changes or fixes to Rome II & Attila
    Sigs out of date, mods ain't!

Patronized by Inarus. Constantly.

Y_filip's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Mackles View Post
    Mod updated as of 25/06/2014. If using the non-Steam version please redownload using the link in OP.

- Corrected error whereby Intro_Greek was included as a campaign ambient track.

- Fixed bug where initiating a battle and then withdrawing on the campaign map without entering battle mode would continue to play the campaign pre-battle track to the end.

This mod outright replaces all vanilla music.

If you are using the non-Steam version then you need to download file and place it in your data folder. If you are using Windows 7 then it should be found under the following pathway: "Program Files(x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/Total War Rome II/data"

If you are using the Steam version all you need to do is click the big green "Subscribe" button, and Steam will automatically download and install the mod for you. Sometimes Steam can have problems where it screws this up, in which case you should delete the mod (either from the Workshop page by hitting the big green "Unsubscribe" button, or from the Mod Manager by clicked "Delete" under the mod's thumbnail.
    I have copied the file to my data folder and run it, no change, it still plays rome 2 vanilla music, what should i do?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have copied the file to my data folder and run it, no change, it still plays rome 2 vanilla music, what should i do?
    Same problem here, a question is this mod in pack format right? not in movie format, so I need to activate with mod Manager yes?

I tryed activated manuely by script but still play the vanilla music. I do not know what to do. We need help please!

Sorry for my english!

Quote Originally Posted by krowzz211212 View Post
    Same problem here, a question is this mod in pack format right? not in movie format, so I need to activate with mod Manager yes?

I tryed activated manuely by script but still play the vanilla music. I do not know what to do. We need help please!

Sorry for my english!
    The pack file is in mod format, so it will need to be enabled in whichever Mod Manager (official or community made) you are using. It might be easier to use the Steam version if problems persist, although Steam isn't exactly foolproof.
    MacklesMod - A series of mini-mods that apply tweaks, changes or fixes to Rome II & Attila

Default Re: Rome: Total War - Music [Updated 25/06/2014]

i dont hear any difference. i replaced the same file name pack with this one here. i still hear the original R2 music..unless i have taken for granted while playing this game. so where are the NEW music tracks? aaah i need to enable this one?

Attention all.

For those that it does not work this mod ("Trag", "Y_philip" and the others). You should update your rome 2 to the last patch to work properly. Tested by myself.

Sorry for my english!

Gogunbanzui's Avatar Civis

I would like to see a mod that combines RTW1's music with RTW2's.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogunbanzui View Post
    I would like to see a mod that combines RTW1's music with RTW2's.
    Me too. A combination would be awesome!

Great Mod thank you so much much .

brennan2036's Avatar Civis

I can not get this or any other Rome 2 music mod to work for me! Someone please help, I am dying to get this mod added to my game.
    I am using Divide et Impera overhaul mod so that could be why, although I cant see why it would stop this from working.
    Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by brennan2036 View Post
    I can not get this or any other Rome 2 music mod to work for me! Someone please help, I am dying to get this mod added to my game.
    I am using Divide et Impera overhaul mod so that could be why, although I cant see why it would stop this from working.
    Thanks in advance.
    Attention all.

For those that it does not work this mod ("Trag", "Y_philip" and the others). You should update your rome 2 to the last patch to work properly. Tested by myself.

Sorry for my english!

It would be good if you could include the voice actor from Rome one who announces at the end of the battle that Rome has won. I don't know how difficult this would be but i would love to have it.

hi,

PLZ could you combine instead of replace both RTW1 and RTW2 music?

or is there a mod which does this?

EE is out and I see the steam version is already updated. Can you please update the non-steam version also? It's still usable but I see the version is so old (steam version has gone through to many updates) and there are some trigger problems already.

i used the non steam link the download this mod and i'm having some sort of a problem ; i can hear the music just fine in the campaign map and on the battlefield , but in battles , the other sound effects ( apart from music ) become so low and i can hardly hear what's happening . anyone else encoutered this problem ?
    Last edited by jimmypage; September 23, 2014 at 10:02 AM.

the author abandoned the non steam version. The bugs have been there since forever

Haven't had the time lately to investigate or fix some of the odd issues people have come across, it is on the to-do list. The non-Steam version hasn't been updated because there haven't been any changes to the mod, other than pressing the update button to remove the Steam versions out-of-date warning.

So the Steam version is also not updated at all. I guess that's fine them, cast ask more of you because the mod is working fine and the bugs are not exactly noticeable. Feel free to work on this anytime you see fit, just please don't forget about us poor non-steam users.

Quote Originally Posted by Mackles View Post
    Haven't had the time lately to investigate or fix some of the odd issues people have come across, it is on the to-do list. The non-Steam version hasn't been updated because there haven't been any changes to the mod, other than pressing the update button to remove the Steam versions out-of-date warning.
    I'd personally be very happy with a new mod version that added back the TW:R2 campaign tracks only to that playlist, and not changed the battle music on your RTW mod at all. I have no problem with the RTW battle music, loved seeing it back, and I can see how it could take a lot of thought how to put both sets of battle music in the same mod. But for campaign you just need a little more variety, that's all. "Divinitus" is lovely but not when you hear it every turn.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast