Thread: Pirates Update To Release Today

Silven's Avatar Biarchus

Default Pirates Update To Release Today

Just wanted to keep everyone posted and let you all know that I'm currently going through all the changes made by the Pirates FLC update that CA uploaded this morning.

STIM 3.3 is currently completely compatible with the update and you can continue playing your campaigns with no problems.

But a total of 94 tables were altered in some way by the update, so until I comb through all of them to make sure they didn't add or remove something that might conflict with intents of this mod I wouldn't advise starting a new campaign until I post an update for the mod. It shouldn't take too long and I expect STIM 3.4 to be released sometime today, which will come with a host of changes and updates that I intended to release later but are being released now as a result of needing to update the mod anyway.

Game on friends.

Libertus

Default Re: Pirates Update To Release Today

Thanks for everything you do silven! Best mod around

good news, thanks.
    btw. Did you already find a solution for the reduced garrisons after militrary reforms? Seems to be a generally problem as other mods shows the same effect.

Silven's Avatar Biarchus

The update is going to be released in the next hour or so. I've just gotta type out the changelog.

Also, Tullius, I thoroughly checked the Roman process of upgrading Hastati and Princepes to Legionaries, and the effect it has on garrisons. I wasn't able to find any instance where the garrisons were reduced in size at all. You've gotta be using a conflicting mod.

I had several other mods installed, but none of them was active in the mod manager. Looking at other mod threads I see that I'm not the only one facing this problem.going to check it again with the new version. Hopefully it works now