Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TENBUN Jidai-a 1546-1561 Darthsubmod.

Default TENBUN Jidai-a 1546-1561 Darthsubmod.

TENBUN Jidai
    a 1546-1561 Darth submod.

THAT MOD IS DEAD SORRY, FILES HAVE BEEN LOST IN A CRASH.

Credits
    i

Darthmod Shogun2, Uanime's Expanded Japan, Hedge Knight's UAI 2.5

Vastator Unit Style

Bullgod's Daimyō mod

Frodo's Real Armies and Menu replacement mod(Plain Sky one)

weirdoascensor 's Saya : The Sheathe and The Blade

General Malaise's vernacular names of units

Yarkis's anti AI cheat mod+Slower battles

And many thanks to Daniu(PFM), Spartan Warrior and kugkings for their explanative posts about Dynamic Unit Caps.

Concept of units: Osprey publishings, and the tremandous Evalerio from Samurai-archives(and anyway tribute to the whole site and members)

TENBUN Jidai is a project of modding that have as purpose to radically change the gameplay(like any mod I assume...), the concept itself is really different due to the very focused time-frame. This will allow me to concentrate my efforts to render correctly a given period.

Beginning:
    1546(TENBUN15), why that date? Its allow to set Ashikaga Yoshiteru as ruler, he was the most able Shogun of his era, encountered many diplomatic successes, and was more than a puppet "Court" Shogun, he had ambitions and more capacities than his predecessors and successors. It will be a pretext to adjust the Shogunate gameplay according his personality(new events are planed in order to illustrate his ambitions to restorate the Shogunal power)

Conclusion
    1561(Eiroki4)

Its lets you realize your medium-terms ambitions(not to "conquier all Japan and become Shogun", just silly), performing your military and economic reforms to make your domain a coherent and efficient tool.
    Keep in mind that its a 12turns/year mod. Many turns would be meaningless.

Otherwise, historically, two battles happened respectively in 1560(defeat of very powerfull Imagawa Yoshimoto against a certain Nobunaga) and in 1561(4th Kawanakajima-Takeda vs Uesugi)
    So, from my point, 1560-1561 mark the end of era. Not mention of all military improvements which were vulgarised in the 1550's. One of my goals and motivation is precisely to render the armies of this very period.

I evaluate to 1% the work done, the task is enormous, really, though I'm relatively happy of the changes I performed(poor performances in true in comparaison of reality's diversity)

Lets have a look:

Mouri Motonari and his ashigaru(unic units, so far Yari, Yumi, Teppo variations)

The foolish son of a mere magistrate in Owari...

the daimyo evolution(Nobuhide have it so..)

Oda "reformed" Ashigaru
    Are declined as Teppo and Nagae-Yari so far(I will add later the reformed short yaris and reformed archers)

Takeda Ashigaru(declined as Yari, Yumi, Teppo)

Non-factional troops:
    Wakou(declined as archers too, I will add later a teppo variation)

Ronin
    Formerly masters of lands, they're now offering their services to the most offering!

Both Wakou and Ronins are rare and expansive.

Shimazu Ashigaru(are declined as Yari, Teppo, Yumi, but I was so lazy to take more screens, apologies)

Hojo's Kashindan(thats the elite of Hojo army, composed of various corps: cavalry, archers, teppo, ashigaru...etc so far 2 units only are dones)
    Include the Go Hatamoto, are elite samurai archers.(Full credits to Evalerio for the concepts)

And special early Ashigaru, archers too, these are high-ranking ashigaru, who live with the Daimyo, serving him as attendants/squires at hunt as at war!

Both of these archers are limited and not "expandable" by unit caps bonus like random-generic samurai units(in history they were about 1000 men all kinds confused)

The "normal" reformed Ashigaru of Hojo's clan(declined as Teppo, Yari, Yumi):

miscellaneous pictures(loading screens, faction UI, and damn map textures from RoTS ported on Uanime's Expanded Japan map!!!

I know the last is "Azuchi" style painting Portuguese coming in Japan...I will eventually remove it, though I wanted to illustrate the meet between Namban and Japan.

There are many changes regarding the recruitement, religion rate conversion...I will devellop it later in details.
    Ikko Ikki is totally redone, from UI to units, banners, gameplay...etc...will deserve a specific preview to explain and justify in details my choices.
    Last edited by Fujiwara; February 23, 2016 at 09:19 AM.

DeanE555's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: TENBUN Jidai-a 1546-1561 Darthsubmod.

I won't call him foolish if I were you.... (although,if you find a certain retainer of his,you just might get lucky)
    Anyways,looks awsome! finally another mod with clan mons on ashigaru armor. This new clan symbol... does it mean you will let us play as the shogun himself?! this would be intresting... If so,does it mean you will be able to demand stuff from other clans on diplomacy with more ease compared to other clans? (you are the shogun after all...) and isn't teppo a bit early for 1945? Also,the ronin and wakou system,can you explain how it works.
    I'm sure I've got a ton more questions but I don't want to trouble you too much! anticipating this mod with great hope!

These "reformed" ashigaru appears around 1550, depending your reshearch points(so it can be a bit earlier or later than 1550). The reform enable as well the three ashigaru kind(Yumi, Teppo, Yari) + Light Cavalry of Kachi, all these in Tousei armor, uniforms, Jingasa, better training and possibility to recruit a lot of them.

Regarding the teppo, you would be able to field a very few little units before 1550, thats the Imported Teppo Ashigaru, but are in very limited numbers and very expensive.

Ronin will be recruited via events or limited numbers from either Sake Den or Roads(not really original I knows...), while Wakou are tied to provincial specialization(Pirate Lair).

I plan to make a second pack of playable factions, priority is : Ashikaga, Imagawa, Amako, Murakami, Miyoshi.

The diplomatic panel will not change(I'm not enough skilled or its hardcoded), but diplomatic events are planned that concern the Ashikaga. I want the Shogun playing a similar role than Pope in MTW2. This way, Central Japan will be the center of intrigues between Rokkaku, Miyoshi, Asai and greatest clans
    The concept(when you're a Daimyo) its to answer positively to the Shogun command: attack his enemies and send money.
    And vice e versa when you're Shogun, you would ask Takeda, Asai, Uesugi or else to deal with Central Japan samurai who are threatening you.

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

you mean by controling scripting event, so somehow the diplomacy is artificial made, example A get script to attack B, if A reject, then new script will change the diplomacy of other C,D,E to become hostile with A ? Almost like jihad or realm devide effect,only custom made, realy want to see if this mod come out
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

DeanE555's Avatar Libertus

Alright,thank you! awaiting your mod eagerly!

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

I like all, here: Wonderful new units, strategic setting of the game, historical approach and gameplay! Compliments and good work!

I like the old 'sode' in your pics, and the 'do-maru' or 'haramaki' armors because IMO the Vanilla units looks too 'modern' to depict the situation before the middle of the century.

A confession (NOT a request): I would like to see in Shogun 2 some exemplar of 'omodaka' and 'tsumadori' odoshi.
    It's like a form of mental fixation begun when I saw for the first time this lacing type in the wonderful artworks by Angus McBride, I find this design absolutely awesome, really they're the best odoshi I can think!

This is a Late Edo omodaka odoshi armor, I would kill to get my hands on this armor!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    I like all, here: Wonderful new units, strategic setting of the game, historical approach and gameplay! Compliments and good work!

I like the old 'sode' in your pics, and the 'do-maru' or 'haramaki' armors because IMO the Vanilla units looks too 'modern' to depict the situation before the middle of the century.

A confession (NOT a request): I would like to see in Shogun 2 some exemplar of 'omodaka' and 'tsumadori' odoshi.
    It's like a form of mental fixation begun when I saw for the first time this lacing type in the wonderful artworks by Angus McBride, I find this design absolutely awesome, really they're the best odoshi I can think!
    This is a Late Edo omodaka odoshi armor, I would kill to get my hands on this armor!
    Hello, it can't be a request since omodaka(and anyway all others I will be able to texture) gonna to be displayed on all high-ranking bushi armors. From the top jisamurai to greatest daimyo. Its means that all the "samurai" units you will have once the start will have these old style patterns.
    Though there is something that will make you disapointed: full set of armour can't be created for common bushi. Only officers and commanders can have a uniformised set of armour... so I have to choose a dominant shade within a unit. I have an idea how to resolve it, but I need to be really more skilled...

Thanks you

Otomo-shi

Daimyo: Otomo Yoshiaki(later knows as Sambisai Sôrin when he became a Buddhist monk, in 1578 he became "Don Francisco")
    Titles: Bungo-no-kami and Buzen-no-kami.
    Here a consequent bio about his life and struggles.
    http://www.samurai-archives.com/sorin.html
    tomo Yoshishige was born the eldest son of Ôtomo Yoshiaki, lord of Funai. Yoshiaki - or Yoshinori - was the Daimyô of a clan that traced its roots to a certain Fujiwara Hidesato, the adopted son of Nakahara Chikayoshi. Fujiwara served Minamoto Yoritomo during the Gempei War and fought in Mutsu (1189). In 1193 he was named Shugo of Buzen and Bungo, and took the name Ôtomo.
    Ôtomo Sadamune, the 5th head of the family, sided with Ashikaga Takauji during the latter’s struggle for power and in 1336 joined him in marching on Kyôto. Sadamune was involved in fighting with Nitta Yoshisada and later that same year lost his son Sadanori in a struggle with Yuki Chikamitsu.
    Later in the Nambuchuko Period, Sadamune’s great-grandson Chikayo fought against his neighbors the Kikuchi, who supported the Southern Court. As a result of Sadamune’s activities, Ôtomo influence was extended into Chikuzen, Hizen, and Higo. During this period he assisted the Chinzei (Kyushu) Tandai Imagawa Sadayo, but once the fighting was over, he banded with the Ôuchi to have Sadayo removed. In 1396 Sadamune replaced Sadayo as Kyushu Tandai.
    The Ôtomo weathered the Ônin War (1467-1477) and entered the 16th Century in a stronger position than many other old Shugo clans. Tensions with the Ôuchi of Suo and Nagato brought a war in 1501, and a victory for the Ôtomo in Buzen at Uma-ga-take. Other feuds with other local clans followed, and at various points over the next five decades the Ôtomo clashed with the Shôni, Tawara, and Tachibana-the last two eventually becoming Ôtomo vassals. The Hoshino family of Chikuzen also submitted but later revolted, their bid for independence dragging the current Daimyô, Ôtomo Yoshinori (Yoshiaki) into a bitter civil war. In 1550 Yoshinori was murdered by one of his own retainers, a certain Tsukuni Mimasaka, and his son Yoshishige became the 21sthead of the Ôtomo. As it was said that Yoshinori had planned to disinherit Yoshishige, rumors circulated that patricide had claimed the old Daimyô. Regardless, Yoshishige proved a capable enough leader, and moved to expand the Ôtomo’s borders deeper into Kyushu. In 1551 Yoshishige fought and defeated the rebellious Kikuchi Yoshimune of Higo; in 1557 he invaded Chikuzen and forced Akizuki Kiyotane into submission. In September of 1559 he led an assault that recaptured Moji Castle, which had been lost to the Môri in 1558. The Môri retook Moji soon afterwards and in October 1561 Yoshishige attempted to reclaim this strategic prize with an all-out assault that included a number of cannon-equipped Portuguese warships. The warships were used to credible effect, but Yoshishige’s subsequent attack failed, and Moji remained in Môri hands.
    In 1562 Yoshishige took the name Sambisai Sôrin, and it is as Ôtomo Sôrin that he is best remembered by. That same year, the Ôtomo accepted an alliance with the Môri’s enemies to the east, the Amako, and attacked the Môri holdings in Buzen. Môri Takamoto, assisted by the Shôgun Ashikaga Yoshiteru, managed to arrange a peace treaty. One of Sôrin’s daughters was arranged in marriage to Môri Terumoto, Takamoto’s young son, though it does not appear that this union ever actually took place.
    In 1564 Ôtomo Sôrin had to quell a rebellion by the rebellious and fiercly independent Akizuki of Chikuzen. In 1568 the Ôtomo moved against the Ryûzôji of Hizen, an operation that prompted the interference of the Môri clan. The Ôtomo vassal Hetsugi Akitsura was defeated at the Battle of Tatarahama and in 1569 lost Tachibana Castle (Chikuzen) to the powerful Môri expeditionary force. Sôrin responded by threatening the Môri’s Buzen foothold, and forced the Môri to retreat.
    By this point, Sôrin could claim control of Bungo, most of Buzen, Chikuzen, Chikugo, and considerable influence over Higo and Hizen. Ôtomo banners even flew over forts in Iyo, taken from the hostile Kono clan. The Ôtomo army was known as the Ôtomo shichikakoku no zei, or the Seven-Province Host of the Ôtomo. On paper, Ôtomo Sôrin was a mighty Daimyô, and led a powerful clan seemingly destined for regional supremacy. Yet two factors were to undermine Sôrin’s ambitions, both of which may well have proved fatal in and of themselves - the Shimazu clan and internal weakness within the Ôtomo itself. To touch on the latter problem first, the Ôtomo do not appear to have ever achieved the sort of control over their retainers that other successful Sengoku Daimyô managed. Some of their most important vassals, notably the Tachibana (formerly known as the Hekki) and Tamura, were hardly vassals at all, rather allies who operated with a degree of independence that all but made them daimyo themselves.
    Sôrin’s embracement of Christianity no doubt created dissension in the Ôtomo lands. In 1551 Sôrin entertained Francis Xavier and allowed the establishment of a Jesuit mission in Bungo. Sôrin was exceedingly friendly to the advocates of the new religion, and while this was no doubt motivated in part by the weapons and commercial opportunities the westerners offered, it is not unreasonable to suppose that Sôrin was taken by Christianity. Certainly, the advantages offered by the missionaries were outweighed by the difficulties Christianity incurred. Sôrin’s own wife, a woman known to us by the nickname ‘Jezebel’ (a tag assigned the lady, of course, by the Jesuits) was an ardent opponent of Christianity and many of the Ôtomo retainers complained at the activities of the missionaries, which included the desecration of Buddhist and Shinto sites. Sôrin indulged most of the missionaries’ requests and in 1575 had a son baptized. In 1578 Sôrin divorced his wife and was himself baptized, assuming the name Francisco. Two years previously he had retired, and handed over the reins of government to his son Yoshimune, also a Christian known as Constantinho). By this point, the Shimazu clan had entered the picture, and created a crisis in Hyûga.
    After nearly a decade of fighting, Shimazu Yoshihisa had defeated the Ito clan and forced the daimyo, Ito Yoshisuke, to flee north and take shelter in the Ôtomo’s domain. Ôtomo Yoshimune, perhaps looking to prove himself as a leader, decided to attack Hyûga before the Shimazu had an opportunity to consolidate their gains. Yoshimune called up an army and prepared to take the field, ignoring the objections of his retainers who felt this sort of campaign would only encourage the Ôtomo’s other enemies to attack. With as many as 40,000 men under arms, Yoshimune marched into Hyuga, to be followed by his father, who was said to have desired the founding of a model Christian town in Hyûga.
    The first resistance they encountered was that of Tsuchimochi Chikanari, lord of Matsuo Castle (present day Nobeoka). A warrior of some ability who had earlier betrayed Ito Yoshisuke and joined the Shimazu, Chikanari was overwhelmed by the Ôtomo host and his lands earmarked by Sôrin for the planned Christian paradise. At this point, Sôrin and Yoshimune sent the main army on ahead, under the command of Tawara Chikataka. Tawara, a man who had in the past showed himself at least reasonably capable, was Sôrin’s brother-in-law (through Sôrin’s new wife) and politically sound. In the meantime, Sôrin and Yoshimune set about destroying all of the Buddhist and Shinto shrines in the Tsuchimochi lands, an activity that angered the local population and caused disquiet among the Ôtomo retainers.
    Tawara crossed the Omaru River and paused before Taka-jo, the only Castle aside to offer resistance thus far. The 3,000-man garrison was under the command of the skilled Shimazu Iehisa, who was determined to hold out as long as possible, giving his elder brother Yoshihisa time to prepare the Shimazu army. Tawara, not unwisely, decided to bypass Taka-jo, leaving a screening force to keep Iehisa pinned down and, hopefully, to wither on the vine. At the same time, it seems that Tawara was confident that the Shimazu, whose reputation was traditionally none too impressive, posed little threat. Consequently little effort was made to gather intelligence on what was transpiring beyond the southern Hyuga hills that lay before the Ôtomo army. In fact, Yoshihisa had rallied an army and driven north, executing a series of maneuvers that led to the Battle of Mimigawa (see the biography of Shimazu Yoshihisa for a more detailed description of this battle). The battle ended in a complete disaster for the Ôtomo - thousands of troops were killed and thousands of others scattered, with the ‘Seven-Province Host’ in pell-mell retreat. Sôrin and his son joined the flight and returned to Bungo crest-fallen. The fortunes of the Ôtomo had taken a sudden and dramatic turn for the worse, and declined with every year thereafter. The following year the Ôtomo were largely driven from Chikugo by the Ryûzôji, and suffered another rebellion by Akizuki Tanezane. In Bungo itself, dissension was rife, in many cases as a result of Sôrin’s continued support of Christianity. In fact, the Ôtomo were in such poor shape that Shimazu Yoshihisa saw fit to call for a cease-fire. The beleaguered Ôtomo readily agreed, freeing Yoshihisa to fight an enemy he considered a much more dangerous opponent - Ryûzôji Takanobu.
    By 1586 the fortunes of the Ôtomo had reached their nadir. Ryûzôji Takanobu had been killed fighting the Shimazu, allowing Yoshihisa to return his attentions to Bungo. In May Sôrin left Usuki, his place of retirement, and traveled to Osaka to see Toyotomi Hideyoshi, from whom he pleaded assistance against Shimazu. Hideyoshi had no doubt planned to march on Kyushu any way, but Sôrin provided a convenient excuse made all the more substantial when the Shimazu refused to agree to a Toyotomi-brokered peace deal. In December 1586 the first Toyotomi troops landed on Kyushu and while these men joined Ôtomo Yoshimune in a defeat at the Battle of the Hetsugigawa, the massive army that followed swept the Shimazu all the way back to Satsuma.
    Sôrin passed away later that year, his family seemingly secure in their hereditary fiefdom of Bungo if no longer independent. Unfortunately, Ôtomo Yoshimune had one further mistake to make. Tasked with leading 6,000 men to Korea as part of Hideyoshi’s invasion in 1592, Yoshimune displayed cowardice during fighting with Chinese troops near Pyongyang. Learning of a sizable Chinese force moving into the area, Yoshimune abandoned an important fort, an action that caused him to be sent home in disgrace and then stripped of his lands. He sided with Ishida Mitsunari during the Sekigahara Campaign and was exiled afterwards. He died in 1605, the last head of the Ôtomo family.
    Yoshimune’s father Sôrin was in many ways an enigma, a figure that defies easy explanation. Was Sôrin, the most important Japanese ever to be baptized, sincere in his new faith and a crusader of the Christian cause? Or was he merely pragmatic, an opportunist who saw something to be gained by paying lip service to the foreigners and their religious ideas? Little studied in the west, Ôtomo Sôrin and his clan stand, if nothing else, as an interesting chapter in the Sengoku period."

We shall stick to History, and make Otomo a more "normal" clan, so no crazy stuff, no christian missionaries everywhere making of Kyushu a portuguese chain store once 1550...religious changes and foreign help will return to a reasonnable level.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Otomo Yoshiaki on the field(that armor is the one he probably had in the 1550's, gold lamellars and turquoise laces)

The Bungo/Buzen province samurai(declined as Naginata, Yari, Daikyu...the bow version is lethal in melee with their tachi, so no need Gadana samouuuwai)

That was the Otomo's great vassals, high-ranking bushi, each holding wide domains in Bungo and Buzen.

Most of factions in the game will start with these ashigaru, are bad, sneaky, poor moral, poor equipement...

You will start the game with a technology you must absolutly get if you want to transform your domain and by the way your army.
    That is called simply: "Go-Onkyu and Gun'yakusho". Thats the two main classes of military-tax payers in this era.(my source is "Hideyoshi", 1982 of Mary Berry, great book available on the net, where can be found explanative parts about the military and administrative reforms that occured in the 1550's.
    When you get that technology(God I hate that concept of tech for that...anyway...) you will be able to theorically recruit these better equiped ashigaru.

Credits to Bullgod for his great mod that correct the horse's normal map. Notice also I removed the hideous Horse mask armors for a moar "NHK Taiga-Drama" feeling

Ohhhhhhh! I looooooooove you Fujiwara! I love you, I love you! I've seen the ancient revered saga-omodaka-odoshi!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my God! now I'm almost sexually excited! The guy is... is ... he's the second bushi in the first row of the bushi archers, and behind him there is another one , and then another one in the second row, and I see another one in the first row ... the tenth bushi with a different omodaka color scheme on a yellow found a ki-shiro-aka saga-omodaka odoshi! (sorry if I messed the colors' names! But having problems with English, you can imagine what happens with the Japanese ...)... OMG! I cannot believe it ... it happened!! .... you're, .... you're, sorry ... I ... I don't find the words, you're great! No wait, you're more than great, you are a living personification of the supreme Good!

People passing here, listen to me, please:

"Actually Fujiwara is the Eldest Son of 八幡神 Hachiman-jin/Yahata no kami"

... this is an Indisputable and Unquestionable Truth!

Now, I stay here, in ecstatic contemplation ...

Side note:
    I totally agree with your decision about the Otomo noble Clan! In Vanilla Shogun2 they look like Portuguese employees, it's a shame!

thats too much for me ! I'm just a mere part-time ashigaru belonging to so-byakusho category, Dioclee

Speaking of Hachiman, the monks worshipping him in Northen Bungo province(and who opposed Sôrin) will be represented as unic unit, once I will be able to write the AOR for every damned province of Uanime map. Will follow as well the famous Sohei from Enryaku-ji complex, and Negoro monks from Kii province(not far from Ishiyama Honganji).
    Best monks ever from excellentissimus Vastator will be used as template, nothing extraordinary will be changed out unic armors(Negoro monks were very skilled and made their own weapons, teppo, armors...) and eventually one or two stuff as their dresses.
    I'm struggling to find a good model for spiritual leader(Monshu) of Ikko-Ikki and for evil Sessai! Damn C.A they made only all crappy monks that looks coming straight from a bad Jidaigeki, nothing looks like rich abbots...

Regarding Otomo, the road is long to make them correct, all is weird and not accurate...in despite they have a "unic" tree and "unic" units, its just like any other faction finally. Take their "unic" technology "Economic Independance"...sound good right, isnt? Its just give you "-20 percents of agent cost"...fully arcadish

Listen to the words of this old ronin ....

my dear Fujiwara, also the most honorable Kanpaku Toyotomi Hideyoshi, once, was an Ashigaru .....

- About the monks, in my mind the actual look of the ikko-ikki is still wrapped in the most dense fog, but IMO you are absolutely right: the leaders should look like abbots more than common monks ...

- AARs? Really? I'll be your most loyal and absolutely devoted reader, my good sir!

Please don't give up, this is one of the best ideas of the whole Shogun 2 modding community!

Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Please don't give up, this is one of the best ideas of the whole Shogun 2 modding community!
    sorry, crashing of my deskop and the inherent lost of the files as templates one year ago have been stronger than my motivation to restart it from nothing. Its make me very sad as I would I've wanted see my units and some other concepts used in Morning Sun with late Shimazu Hatamoto fighting coreans...arggghh

mhawari's Avatar Miles

when this mod will be realease?

LordKainES's Avatar Ducenarius

Finally a mod that show realistic uniforms!!! and also impressed that Otomo Sorinīs armor is the one I wanted (because this one is the historical).

This will be a new overhaul?

PD: Oda Nobunaga with moustache please hahahaha

Bravo!!!

mhawari's Avatar Miles

yes about the concept, this is truly beautiful, if this mod project still continue ? and what makes yari ashigaru look have mons from each clan ?

The mod is dead as I have said with my main account( VINC.XXIII ), I'm asking a modo to close the thread, thanks. again sorry to have broken hopes of players.

I may download again Shogun 2 then re-create the templates(for unic pants, tunics, helmets, armors...etc) and upload it as a modder ressource. So peoples will be able to skin easily unic textures. I need to see how looks Shogun II variant table files again, maybe it isn't necessary to create unic units to get unic skins(in Rome 2 there is something like that...one unit displays completly differents variantmeshes according the faction!)

LordKainES's Avatar Ducenarius

Sad news... :-(

This is the first mod that touched me in visual aspect... so close to historical accuracy...

Me and I think the rest of users would be grateful if you upload material so other modders can have use of it!

In my case, you can be sure if someday I do anything using your work, you will be credited!!!

Thank you Fujiwara!!!

mhawari's Avatar Miles

ohh its really sad news for me, and sorry because i didnt notice about Mod is dead. but i really want to know how do you do to makes yari ashigaru look have mons from each clan? are you using "Vastator Unit Style" or something ?

mhawari's Avatar Miles

please i'm looking for that "unit mod" from 1 years ago, but i cant find it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast