Thread: Can I use part of your mod on my mod?

Default Can I use part of your mod on my mod?

Hello

I have just download your mod and I loved it! However, I want to add more stuff to it so it can be more exiting. One of the thing I am trying to do is to merge this game with Rome so the game will evolve as the turns passed. May I please use some of your mod in my mod? I will really appreciate it if you give me the permission to use it. Thank you.

Default Re: Can I use part of your mod on my mod?

Quote Originally Posted by danielmau
    Hello

I have just download your mod and I loved it! However, I want to add more stuff to it so it can be more exiting. One of the thing I am trying to do is to merge this game with Rome so the game will evolve as the turns passed. May I please use some of your mod in my mod? I will really appreciate it if you give me the permission to use it. Thank you.
    As long as it is for personal use you can do with it what you want. If this is something you intend to share however, then yes you need to ask in the manner you just have. Good luck with your modifications.

Default Re: Can I use part of your mod on my mod?

if you intend to make this mod for personal use then you can do whatever you want, if you plan to release it in public, then no.