Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 41920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: [Faction research topic]: The Great Moravia,Serbia, Anciliaries and titles.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Re: Visual references for material that could be used to finish TGC troop rosters:

They are more than OK!!!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

hyretic's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: Visual references for material that could be used to finish TGC troop rosters:

Thank you.

You have post.

hyretic's Avatar Decanus

Should i make more?
    Last edited by hyretic; July 11, 2014 at 11:31 AM.

Yes please... Use the link of Mr Skourletis images..
    Horse sudles would be a great addition!
    Unforthunatly i was delayed thanks to the heat (40 c) i had in my region and the lack of aircontitioner.
    We wil show some work soon though!!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

hyretic's Avatar Decanus

We have sun and reign and ca. 20°C.

So, i have insperated me from Mr. Skourtelis. It is not the same, but, i hope, a little bit similar.

Clothes for the horses!
    We are al sons of Goethe.

direct upload

the originals are bigger.
    Last edited by hyretic; July 13, 2014 at 10:10 AM.

Downloaded!

hyretic's Avatar Decanus

fine.

But, don't you want the individual layers? You can change the colours or symbols. The colours are examples from me.

Quote Originally Posted by hyretic View Post
    fine.

But, don't you want the individual layers? You can change the colours or symbols. The colours are examples from me.
    Yes please!!!!!

hyretic's Avatar Decanus

next step?

Quote Originally Posted by hyretic View Post
    next step?
    Can you sent me the link with suddle psd layers please?

hyretic's Avatar Decanus

Oh, i have send you a pm with the link with the psd_layers from post 9. Or have eat the Internet the post?
    Then, i send it again.

hyretic's Avatar Decanus

The shields so okay?

You are a great artist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hyretic's Avatar Decanus

Thank you.
    But i think, i am more a manipulator.

neoptolemos's Avatar Breatannach Romanus

they look amazing!
    Quem faz injúria vil e sem razão,Com forças e poder em que está posto,Não vence; que a vitória verdadeira É saber ter justiça nua e inteira-He who, solely to oppress,Employs or martial force, or power, achieves No victory; but a true victory Is gained,when justice triumphs and prevails.
    Luís de Camões

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Beautiful

hyretic's Avatar Decanus

thanks all.

I agree with AnthoniusII you r an artist hyretic

Not bad! Keep working

Default Re: Expirient skinner needed:

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    TGC is in a brake point.
    Since our best skiners are inactive for long time we seak some high skilled shield patern makers to help us finish our rosters and release our custom battle version of TGC.
    That's good news.
    I could offer you help but I'm learning