Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Release] Sebidee's Epirus Roster Expansion

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

Default [Release] Sebidee's Epirus Roster Expansion

Hello everyone! I present to you the second of my Roster Expansion mods, this time for Epirus!

Workshop page Link -> http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=256614084

NON-STEAM LINK: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...team-Downloads
    AND THE MOD PICTURE IF YOU HAVE OCD: http://www.sendspace.com/file/6irpin

Credit to Sulieman the Magnificent a.k.a Marshall of France for incredible historical research.

This large mod significantly beefs up the Epirote roster by adding 19 new units, and 2 reskins. The vanilla roster is small, without much diversity in unit appearances or functions and without elite units.

The aim of this mod is to increase player choice while playing as Epirus while keeping the faction accurate and also giving it a unique feel seperate to the other Greek factions. The roster is based on the army that Pyrrhus of Epirus would have used in his war against Rome and as such has many Italian Units and is supplememnted by Illyrians. The roster is closely linked to that of the successor Kingdoms while also having many unique Epirote units. This mod makes Epirus into a multicultural and diverse faction as I believe it was meant to be.

Now Including Pyrrhus of Epirus reskin, credit to 'agrez for his fantastic work. Also credit to Sulieman the Magnificent for his incredible historical research and to the Total War Centre community for their support.

This is the largest, most accurate Epirote roster on the workshop, new units include:

Cavalry
    1. Campanian Cavalry
    2. Illyrian Light Cavalry
    3. Molossian Agema
    4. Prodmoroi Cavalry
    5. Appolonian Cavalry

Missile:
    6. Lucanian Leves
    7. Aetolian Light Infantry

Infantry:
    8. Italian Spearmen
    9. Samnite Swordsmen
    10. Illyrian Raiders
    11. Illyrian Nobles
    12. Light Hoplites.
    13. Chaonian Agema
    14. White Shield Pikemen
    15. Bronze SHield Swordsmen
    16. Thorax Spearmen
    17. Epirote Manipular Infantry
    18. Chaonian Pikemen
    19. Bronze Shield Pikemen

Reskins:
    20. Royal Peltasts
    21. Thessalian Cavalry.

Please go the workshop page for more information on and pictures of the units.

This mod is a living file and will be changed and updated as necessary. Suggestions are welcome.

Stay tuned for the next mod: SEBIDEE'S SUEBI ROSTER EXPANSION.

- Sebidee.

FOR MORE INFORMATION, HISTORICAL REFERENCES AND TO FIND NON STEAM LINKS FOR MY MODS PLEASE VISIT:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...3#post13807453

[Note: I may discover some things that I would like to change and since I cannot update non-steam files I will not be sharing a non-steam link for a few days]

There are too many units to include pictures of them all so here are a few of my favourites:

Last edited by Sebidee; July 15, 2014 at 09:39 AM.
    Hey! Check out my mods!
    Over 60 mods on the workshop, and a mod group in steam. Click the icons to see them for yourself!

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Sebidee's Epirus Roster Expansion

I will simply say this; amazing work! Love the Choanian pikemen unit man! This is worthy in all sense! Loving it so far mate. It's an excellent roster expansion man . really good

is there a non steam link please ?

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by jimmypage View Post
    is there a non steam link please ?
    Give me a little while to see if anything that needs changing pops up. I wouldn't want you to have to reinstall.
    Hey! Check out my mods!
    Over 60 mods on the workshop, and a mod group in steam. Click the icons to see them for yourself!

great ! man i was really waiting for this mod because i want to start a campaign with epirus , i couldn't stand the temptation so i started it 2 days ago , it's gonna kick ass with the new units now

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

great ! man i was really waiting for this mod because i want to start a campaign with epirus , i couldn't stand the temptation so i started it 2 days ago , it's gonna kick ass with the new units now
    That's great to hear

here's a non steam download. I recommend you start that campaign again to get the mod's full worth. Spread the word and make sure you download the official non steam link when I post it!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zz8z73
    Last edited by Sebidee; May 13, 2014 at 09:17 PM.
    Hey! Check out my mods!

fantastic mod sedibee , especially the chaonian units great work !
    i'll spread the work , heck i'll even tell my mom about this mod
    finally epirus gets the respect it deserves now.
    PS : can you make just a little change in the samnite infantry , and add to them the greek hoplon sheilds( with keeping their actual sheilds ofc ) ?

14182's Avatar Miles

Bravo, Sebidee!

Wish the official non steam version will be available very soon.

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

fantastic mod sedibee , especially the chaonian units great work !
    i'll spread the work , heck i'll even tell my mom about this mod
    finally epirus gets the respect it deserves now.
    PS : can you make just a little change in the samnite infantry , and add to them the greek hoplon sheilds( with keeping their actual sheilds ofc ) ?
    Didn't they use the shields they have now?
    Hey! Check out my mods!

no everything is fine , i just suggested to make them look more like the mercenaries samnites available in magna grecia .
    i got a question though , why can't the tier III barracks recruit the royal peltasts but instead it requires a tier III mercenary camp ?

Sorry for double post , but i also noticed that the royal peltast unit ( to all hellenic factions ) got it's stats changed , like decreased attack from 64 or something like that to 55 .

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

You see Jimmy, this is exactly the reason I wanted to delay the non steam link.
    Hey! Check out my mods!

is there any chance to make a new update to the non steam link ?

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

is there any chance to make a new update to the non steam link ?

Lol, yes the official one will be out soon. My mod does not effect Royal Peltast recruitment though so there must be another mod.

Updated with Pyrrhus of Epirus.
    Hey! Check out my mods!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebidee View Post
    Lol, yes the official one will be out soon. My mod does not effect Royal Peltast recruitment though so there must be another mod.

Updated with Pyrrhus of Epirus.
    man i checked all the other suspected mods related to unit rosters , i desactivated them all and left yours , it is what's causing the change in the stats lol . then i desactivated it and the royal peltasts got their orignal stats again .

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

man i checked all the other suspected mods related to unit rosters , i desactivated them all and left yours , it is what's causing the change in the stats lol . then i desactivated it and the royal peltasts got their orignal stats again .
    I had intended to lower the Royal peltasts stats but not their recruitment. The stat change won't be in the next draft of the mod (even though their mega stats annoy me)
    Hey! Check out my mods!

puddingkip's Avatar Tiro

Wow seems interesting. All units completely historically correct? As in they existed and Epirote rulers used them?

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by puddingkip View Post
    Wow seems interesting. All units completely historically correct? As in they existed and Epirote rulers used them?
    Yes correct. no fantasy.
    Hey! Check out my mods!

puddingkip's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Sebidee View Post
    Yes correct. no fantasy.
    Cool, got yourself a sub (come to think of it, I commented on your thread about this on the official forums hehe). Any way why is it in battle map modifications?

So does the non-steam link include fixed peltast stats?
    ​"Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast